Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fighting Poverty

Gerecht Ror

I just want to report my answer to a message in the yahok groul about overcoming poverty, in case helpful.

I have many considerations about poverty, that is a plague for Humanity and is caused by the jews and their actions on mass mind.
I am really fed up of this plague for Satanists and Gentiles.

Those are the main points to work on and better your situation.
I would like to make an extensive list to help anyone fallen in this trap, I am really sick of seeing this condition so widespread.

REASONS OF POVERTY

*Lack of self esteem
Most often in a past life, or in childhood, the enemy or some stupid and programmed idiots may have convinced a person that he/she is worthless and with no value in his/her life. By consequence the unconscius is programmed like "I do not have value, so I cannot own any value, otherwise I would add value to myself".
Munka extensive work (repeated 40 days affirnation session) to invert this background subconscious process may help.

*Planetary placements.
No Saturn and Neptune is tragic, every bad influence can be overcome.
If you have Saturn in money houses, turn its influence to hard work for money and responsibility instead of lack of money. Neptune in money houses can mean non-caring about money, but turning its influence to "money can buy beautiful and Spiritual things", may help.
Merkaba Meditation on daily basis will help to raise vibrations and sublimate the bad Planetary influence to higher meanings.

*Family and personal karma
Ancestors may have been poor, heavily xian programmed, so that the "family mass mind", the family karma itself most often, may work 24/7 to deprive family members of their money, as "others have the right to own it".
Cutting ties to yout Chakras that are coming from family members may help. Moving out of their influence, house. Fighting karma by friction: karma wants me poor? I work for money until karma energies are worn out. Hard, but a Satanic warrior can succeed.

*Psychic Vampires
Yes they can deprive you of your money. If you live with a vampire feeding off your energy, as you survive "thanks to him/her", this creates a loop where the victim gives out Energy to the vampire, who will use it to make money, and helping the victim to survive thanks to him.
Kicking out the vampire may help. If unable, as the victim may be psychically subdued, detach your Chakras from the vampire with the freeing Meditation. 108 x Thurisaz + Hagalaz vibrated daily onto the vampire will weaken his/her will if detaching is not possible or not easy.

*Pressure on your Chakras.
If you are surrounded by people hostile to you, with their Saturn/Neptune in tight aspects to your Sun, Mars or Chart Ruler, this will reduce your Chakras Power and Energy. Ego clashing has a very similar effect. If you are overloaded by external pressures, try to find a more comfortable environment for your Soul. And/or destroy any opponent if you have enough Energy, will and time.

*Sexual hang ups
Mars is power, and with a weak 2nd chakra it would be still possible to have money (3rd chakra, Sun) but this will mostly come from outside sources, lime external helps from others, Government help funds, etc. No power, rich slave. Hollywood Gentile actors are the example.
A strong 2nd chakra will ensure your money willcome from your power, according to your Planetary placements. You will be the source of your money, not others.
This is why shitty jews abuse Gentiles, to deprive them of power of the 2nd Chakra that is of Mars.
Unblocking 2nd chakra with Thurisaz may help, also finding a partner to fix any sexual hang up or lack of self worth (they are connected).

*Weak 3rd chakra
JoS meditations for money, and Sun mantras repeated daily on the 3rd Chakra are the basics to raise wealth.
Every person trying to be richer than you, will pur a pressure on your 3rd Chakra, so it needs to be strong and shining all the time.
Intense sport, having fun, eating with pleasure, reaching goals (even small goals like I want to run 0,5 miles more than usual?), dressing as you please, may support thr Meditations and further add 3rd Chakra power.

*Lack of general Soul Energy and Aura holes.
Daily Meditation is needed, this goes without saying.

I hope this may help any Fellow Satanist who is in need.

I appreciate it a lot.
And if the money does not come from me and it only comes from my wife, magical squares of Mars can help?
what would be a good general statement to solve it?

Thanks for the post. I have struggled with money all my life and recently I started to fix that problem.
By the way what did you mean by "no saturn and neptune is tragic" ? : Know saturn and Neptune are tragic ?!

Neoma Isadora said:
By the way what did you mean by "no saturn and neptune is tragic" ? : Know saturn and Neptune are tragic ?!

I should have expressed it better, I mean that as Saturn and Neptune are known for having bad influences in one's Chart (mainly Saturn), their bad influences can be overcome!

Gerecht Ror said:
lovelife said:
Is this all true about Planetary Influences and your Charas, etc
I have lack in all areas of life, Lack of Money, Lack of Friends, Lack of Partners. I often feel like I must be cursed, which is depressing, and I understand it's what you believe but how do I change what I am not in control of?

my 2 cents, I'd say reaching a higher uncounscious sense of self worth. This will help to everse the process of deprivation and let white Magick at your benefit manifest better.

Could you explain in further details on higher unconscious of self worth how to do this, funny thing is I don't have low self esteem, but
everything I want or try to get I don't receive, it's feels like there is a force out there that is stopping me from moving on in life, physically, mentally, and spiritually .

Work sets you free. The more time you spend at work, the better off you will probably be. Make as much money as possible. Spend responsibly.

Neoma Isadora said:
Thanks for the post. I have struggled with money all my life and recently I started to fix that problem.

With meditations, and cleaning out the chakras, aura/soul. The things you desire and seek, and money start manifesting.
Rtr helps, and freeing the soul is a must.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back