Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MAGNUM OPUS

Mirach666

hello to all brothers.the magnum opus is the most important step in satanism.I think it's a time when you should be in complete tranquility to complete it.if someone were to work, how would he complete it? would be guided by the Gods I imagine. or become rich with some ritual for money.

The Magnum Opus is not finished in a moment. It requires years and years and years of dedicated and disciplined hard work. Hence why It's called the Great Work.

Savitar said:
The Magnum Opus is not finished in a moment. It requires years and years and years of dedicated and disciplined hard work. Hence why It's called the Great Work.

I know.I meant to say that if someone started the magnum opus he should not work because he should concentrate only on meditation

Though I am no expert when it comes to the Magnum Opus (I hope to be some day!), I do know Maxine and the other clergy have written about a needed balance in these things. Hard work in meditation is grea. as Savitar said, but if you starve to death, it doesn't do you any good.

Although the meditation would take a top priority, one would still need money, and would still have responsibilities to tend to.

For an example (hopefully she doesnt mind me using her as an example lol), our sister Lydia is very strong in Satan and meditations and I am sure she is on the right path to completing the MO herself, but she still works hard and makes money to support herself by doing intense astrology readings and study.

Perhaps one could work for themselves as she does, to have flexibility in their time, instead of a 9-5. Some people enjoy this and can do it, while others may even enjoy a normal job with a set schedule.

Johnsen Akemi has mentioned even doing workings for a better full time job (less hours, more pay and time off etc) is possible and is better than doing nothing and being homeless ... unless you hit the Powerball :p

I'd say its safe to say you still need to be able bring enough money in, through work, to pay the bare necessities.

I get what you're saying. And I took a few years off of work to have my time free to meditate and complete RTR's. But what happened was I lost my get up and go. I became lazy and found I wasn't getting anything done. So if you want to attract and manifest wealth to not have to work then you must still live your life like you have a job. As in get up at a certain time like you're going to work. Go eat breakfast and get dressed and get to your desk or altar just like its your job Otherwise you might slack and start to not do what you have planned. Now that I'm back working I feel much better because it forces me to get going. And now that I have my get up and go I crack on and do my RTR's and meditations in my routines as I must manage my time. Unlike when I had all the time in the world and couldn't get anything done because of having all of that time. Sometimes we need to be busy and have a sense of urgency to get things done

You can't do just meditations, that defeats the very purpose of live, and thus hinders spiritual progress. We need to do real-life material stuff, to fulfill out Satanic Dharma. Even if I were really rich, I would still do the stuff I am meant to do. I wouldn't do astrology anymore (but I would help guide whoever takes over my role), and I would get into something else that would still be of benefit to Satan, something creative. Leonardo DaVinci continued painting and sculpting during his kundalini rising and afterwards, he didn't take decades off to just meditate, as he was a highly artistically gifted individual and needed to do art to express his soul. When we do what is in our soul to do, we are able to advance.

I went some time doing mainly spiritual practices, as I didn't have a job back then and was on unemployment insurance. It actually held me back, there was an annoying obstacle, and only after I got a real life and focused on the material stuff more, that I was able to overcome the block and advance more with spirituality. The two realms (material+spiritual) need to be in balance, this is how the universe works in it's natural way.

Lydia said:
You can't do just meditations, that defeats the very purpose of live, and thus hinders spiritual progress. We need to do real-life material stuff, to fulfill out Satanic Dharma. Even if I were really rich, I would still do the stuff I am meant to do. I wouldn't do astrology anymore (but I would help guide whoever takes over my role), and I would get into something else that would still be of benefit to Satan, something creative. Leonardo DaVinci continued painting and sculpting during his kundalini rising and afterwards, he didn't take decades off to just meditate, as he was a highly artistically gifted individual and needed to do art to express his soul. When we do what is in our soul to do, we are able to advance.

I went some time doing mainly spiritual practices, as I didn't have a job back then and was on unemployment insurance. It actually held me back, there was an annoying obstacle, and only after I got a real life and focused on the material stuff more, that I was able to overcome the block and advance more with spirituality. The two realms (material+spiritual) need to be in balance, this is how the universe works in it's natural way.

But how Can you combine both now? I'm trying and the ammount of meditations that i do plus RTR is a lot( not that i don't like It, i feel good and i think is just the right ammount) but still i find difficult to combine It with the material..maybe It works for you because you work from home and have ( i presume) a house on your own? If i wanted to do what is in my soul and earn money from that, i think It will take years and i need to "eat" now.. plus i have to find a work that make me earn money with less hour. I like your answear and i think is true in every way but still i think It change from person to person :(

luis said:
But how Can you combine both now? I'm trying and the ammount of meditations that i do plus RTR is a lot( not that i don't like It, i feel good and i think is just the right ammount) but still i find difficult to combine It with the material..maybe It works for you because you work from home and have ( i presume) a house on your own? If i wanted to do what is in my soul and earn money from that, i think It will take years and i need to "eat" now.. plus i have to find a work that make me earn money with less hour. I like your answear and i think is true in every way but still i think It change from person to person :(

I actually meant to add on to my post, regarding exactly what you wrote here. The work day we have now in society is too much, 8 hours a day plus commuting, this is not good for spiritual pursuits. I myself do not commute (obviously) and I cannot work 8 hours, especially now with RTR's.

The thing is to create your reality. Everybody here, needs to work towards a better career with better options. Find what your Satanic Dharma is, do any workings necessary, and do workings to increase your earning potential. My doing astrology, is truly a blessing from Satan. Before opening my business, I had put over a decade into being anti-xian (and helping others in my life see the truth about xianity, I was just Pagan at the time), and I was doing yoga and meditating. This helps with everything.

As for it taking years.. I was unemployed for a few years during the time I was new to SS, and I put my time into studying the JoS and practicing magick. But I was able to be unemployed, well yes I lived in poverty lol but I had enough (barely) food to survive. So it was rough, but it paid off for me. And I was fortunate enough to not have any children depending on me to provide for them. I am well aware that most people would not be able to do what I did (remain without a job), so I understand it would be more difficult for them, especially if their Dharma requires specific training that they need to pay for. All I can advise is to stay open to guidance from our Gods, and do RTR's.

Another thing is housework and other chores. I believe once people are advanced enough for the Magnum Opus, they will hopefully be more wealthy and can afford to hire a housekeeper/chef/etc. Because it takes a lot of time, cleaning and cooking.

According to Vedic philosophy there are 4 Aims in Life:
Kama: Fullfilment of desires and emotional needs, sensory enjyoment.
Artha: Attainment of material wealth, career.
Dharma, Duty, vocation, becoming a useful member of your community according to your Soul Nature.
Moksha: Spiritual Liberation, finishing the Magnum Opus

These 4 Aims are not antagonistic, but of complementary nature, one life pursuit supports the other.
Fullfiling your base desires helps you to concentrate on career, attaining wealth will allow you to fully unleash your potentional as member of your folk, and living such a life creates a basis for a new life organized around spiritual development.

Individuals put different emphasis on one or two of these aims depending on their age and Soul maturitiy of Soul.
Children of Age and Soul focus on Kama, play and enjoyment.
Young adults and Souls tend to concentare on career.
Matured Souls hold Dharma as their main purpose, serving their folk through their individual skills.
Ancient Souls who gone beyond these levels organize their life and the other 3 aims around Moksha: Becoming Gods.

All of the above is important, one should not neglect any of these regardless of spiritual development, however the order of importance does change over time.

In my opinion Hitler in an example of a supremely Dharmic individual who dedicated His whole life to fullfill His Dharma, serving our Race and the German nation, protecting Europe from the jews. Afterwards He concentrated on Moksha and became a living God.

One can look at his chart to get an idea about his Aim:
1st, 5th and 9th houses are significators of Dharma
2nd, 6th and 10th houses relate to Artha
3rd, 7th and 11th houses are the houses of Kama
4th, 8th and 12th houses denote Moksha.

Lydia said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

I actually meant to add on to my post, regarding exactly what you wrote here. The work day we have now in society is too much, 8 hours a day plus commuting, this is not good for spiritual pursuits. I myself do not commute (obviously) and I cannot work 8 hours, especially now with RTR's.

The thing is to create your reality. Everybody here, needs to work towards a better career with better options. Find what your Satanic Dharma is, do any workings necessary, and do workings to increase your earning potential. My doing astrology, is truly a blessing from Satan. Before opening my business, I had put over a decade into being anti-xian (and helping others in my life see the truth about xianity, I was just Pagan at the time), and I was doing yoga and meditating. This helps with everything.

As for it taking years.. I was unemployed for a few years during the time I was new to SS, and I put my time into studying the JoS and practicing magick. But I was able to be unemployed, well yes I lived in poverty lol but I had enough (barely) food to survive. So it was rough, but it paid off for me. And I was fortunate enough to not have any children depending on me to provide for them. I am well aware that most people would not be able to do what I did (remain without a job), so I understand it would be more difficult for them, especially if their Dharma requires specific training that they need to pay for. All I can advise is to stay open to guidance from our Gods, and do RTR's.

Another thing is housework and other chores. I believe once people are advanced enough for the Magnum Opus, they will hopefully be more wealthy and can afford to hire a housekeeper/chef/etc. Because it takes a lot of time, cleaning and cooking.

I worked for more than 8 hour..for Little money..i hated It so much! I fortunately live with my parents but i still have to "work" i'm basicaly the one that do things at home because my mom works and my dad is sick( he is finaly paying for what he did to me and my family :cool: ) i don't know where to take times to do other things, plus my parents tell me every time that i have to find a work but fuck! I'm meditating a lot and basicaly saving the world! It's already a full time job! I would like to learn how to sing, to play the piano, to draw but where is the time? And the money.. :( A lot of people think that i'm lazy because i don't work and i'm really sick of this..I DO A LOT and basicaly save everyone ass and i'm LAZY? Plus i don't really have a social life :?

luis said:
Lydia said:

I worked for more than 8 hour..for Little money..i hated It so much! I fortunately live with my parents but i still have to "work" i'm basicaly the one that do things at home because my mom works and my dad is sick( he is finaly paying for what he did to me and my family :cool: ) i don't know where to take times to do other things, plus my parents tell me every time that i have to find a work but fuck! I'm meditating a lot and basicaly saving the world! It's already a full time job! I would like to learn how to sing, to play the piano, to draw but where is the time? And the money.. :( A lot of people think that i'm lazy because i don't work and i'm really sick of this..I DO A LOT and basicaly save everyone ass and i'm LAZY? Plus i don't really have a social life :?
you can do a working to find the best job for you and you can do workings to attract money, be creative:p

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Lydia said:

you can do a working to find the best job for you and you can do workings to attract money, be creative:p

Yes you are right! I don't know why i'm holding back on doing that..i can find the perfect job and i'm holding back, i hope it's not a stupido hung-ups :?

Also think about starting your own business. It might be a better fit for you then finding a job. No more worrying about all the idiots of the world (if you hire people you can get who you want). I want to do that once I'm ready and have prepared a proper and detailed business plan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back