Aura of Protections

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Lydia

Aura of Protections

Postby Lydia » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:52 am

While doing an AoP, you need to visualize the light. You have to know that your aura is a bright as the Sun, even brighter. Try to hold this for the entire time you spend on your AoP. If you are inexperienced and can’t visualize, doing this will help with that ability. This will also help to train your focus.

There are many methods for protection, chose the best one for you at your level. Newer people may not be able to do as many reps for vibrations for runes or solar mantra, so start at whatever amount you can do and build up over time, even just 8 reps for the first week or so. If you do too many you can fry your nervous system or go insane. Literally. But don’t stagnate forever at low reps, make sure to safely work your way up over the weeks/months.

Don’t do just the bare minimum. I made the mistake of only spending about 5 minutes twice a day on my protection, when Saturn dropped a nuclear bomb on my chart. My aura protected me a tiny bit. I now spend a total of an hour a day, every day, building up my protection.

Timings: For any AoP involving solar energy, it is best done in the morning/afternoon. For HPS Maxine’s Returning Curses AoP, that is to be done from new to full moon every month. For most other AoP’s, do them daily for 40, 80, or 90 days, or every single day for the foreseeable future. You can do one AoP every day, and overlap another for a 40 day cycle, plus the returning curses AoP during waxing moons, and so on.

While it is best to start an AoP during optimal moon signs/phases, it is imperative that you begin building a strong AoP immediately! Especially if you work for Satan, and/or if you are advancing yourself, as the enemy does not want you to advance. So start with any of these, and then you can add another when the Moon sign/phase is ideal.

Affirmations: The best affirmation I’ve done so far, was given to me by fellow Satanist Voice of Enki, from Lady Astaroth. For newer people who can’t do many runes yet, you can do just the affirmation instead. Or, you can do the AoP once during the day, and at another time in the day, do just the affirmation while breathing in White-Gold light. I’ll post the affirmation here, and then the full AoP further down in this post. I’m posting my affirmations for other AoP’s in this post, use your imagination and intuition if you want to make your own.

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Repetitions: You can do however many vibrations you think is best for you, at your level. 8 or 9 for less experienced people, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 88, 108, 216, 333 are all good numbers to use.

The affirmation can be stated 8 or 9 times, or whichever power number you prefer. 8 is for eternity, 9 for permanence, 4 is Satan’s number, so whichever works best for you.

You can do AUM affirmation AUM 9x (or 18x etc); or SATANAS once, affirmation 9x (or 18x etc), SATANAS once, then AUM once, whichever you prefer.

Runes: For using runes, use whichever variation (German, Norse, etc) that feels best for you. Also, it helps to visualize the rune within yourself (in your soul), and you can even visualize the rune throughout your aura as well, or instead.

----

Full aura of protection meditation given by Lady Astaroth, originally posted by Voice of Enki:

This is lengthy (20-30 minutes) and high reps of runes, so if you’re new, start with much less reps. You can also divide this up and just do the first or second part, or do both but at different times in the day (one at morning, one at night).

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

SATANAS 4 times

Algiz 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

AUM

----

Bjarkan is perfect for at night, as it ties in with the protective Lunar energy.

Bjarkan 72x (equalling 4 rounds of its number 18, 72 equals 9, both 4 and 9 are power numbers). Or less for newer people, just 18x for example.

Affirm 18x: "The energy of Bjarkan is keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently".

Or, “In a positive and healthy manner, the energy of Bjarkan is always keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently”. Alter this as you see fit.

----

Thurisaz is great for deflecting curses, negative energies, and so on. You can even get some hematite to keep with you (necklace or whatever) and program it.

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me” 9x

----

Algiz is protective, Sowilo and Eihwaz are shielding. You can use the affirmation:

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Or if you already do the AoP with Algiz by Lady Astaroth and want to use something else, you can do Sowilo and/or Eihwaz and affirm:

“The energy of Sowilo/Eihwaz is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me”.

----

If you see a bad Saturn or Neptune transit coming, you can use any of these methods (Suryae, Algiz, Bjarkan, Sowilo, Eihwaz) and affirm:

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative Saturn (and/or Neptune) transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

Or

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

----

And of course, the returning curses cleaning and protection rituals, by HPS Maxine. Copy these into a notepad or anything to keep them safe, as these are to be done for a year:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html

[Note: Algiz image in original post will not work again and I am short on time. I will add it later]
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Poweredbythesun

Re: Aura of Protections

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Thank you Lydia :D

I've actually been looking for the full AoP you provided :) Though, it may be a little hard to vibrate the runes with family in the house. But soon enough I plan on getting my own apartment :)
Have a great day! :)

Hail Satan!!

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:49 pm

im doing this for a while now:
mornings--> algiz x15, saulo x16, berkano x18, "i am always protected, secure, safe and healthy in every way" x9
evenings--> x108 suryae "my aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who sent it. I am alining these energies with those of my brothers and sisters in satan"x9

but from what i see here, i need to improve some things and beginn with new aura protection programm and see how it works, because as i said ive been doing this one for a while now (ca. 150 days, wanted to do it for 720 days, 2 years in total), well this method works for me pretty good, i healed with it some health issues which have been bothering me for years, so im not sure if i should stop it soon and start new AoP working OR should i keep going with this one... :geek: hmmmmm
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm

im doing this for a while now:
mornings--> algiz x15, saulo x16, berkano x18, "i am always protected, secure, safe and healthy in every way" x9
evenings--> x108 suryae "my aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who sent it. I am alining these energies with those of my brothers and sisters in satan"x9

but from what i see here, i need to improve some things and beginn with new aura protection programm and see how it works, because as i said ive been doing this one for a while now (ca. 150 days, wanted to do it for 720 days, 2 years in total), well this method works for me pretty good, i healed with it some health issues which have been bothering me for years, so im not sure if i should stop it soon and start new AoP working OR should i keep going with this one... :geek: hmmmmm

yes if it can help , i do personnally :
- eihwaz x 54 : The energy of Sowilo/Eihwaz is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me

it seems for me to be extremely effective , like it feel so good directly just after , and i see my life improve with it clearly

now i do with this :

- algis x36 : I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me x9
- thurisaz x18 : “In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me” 9x

it's a good ratio for me time spent/effectiveness. but anyway i think the more variety of rune we do the more angles we can protect.

the 720 days working is interesting , i am willing to give it a try, with a more variety of rune and affirmation and less vibration (something maintanable through the years ) , like 27 or 36 of each. (aum suryae , algiz , bjarkan at night , eihwaz , sowilo , thurisaz ).

and of course more vibration if something bad happen.

i feel it's a good strategy .

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:38 pm

that sounds pretty interesting 8-) well i dont think im going to use eihwaz now for protection because i have another working going on with odhal and eihwaz for past lives for 90 days now, since lydia posted it on the last forum in the july i think, so im still doing this, and its working aswell, so no eihwaz for me in AoP, at least for now :P
releasing their victory sound
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:51 pm

By chance does anyone remember the 40 day protection program that used a sun square, and runes? I remember it was on the old forum, but I can't find it in the backup :/

It was supposed to establish a permanent aura of protection by infusing the energy into your soul or inscribing it into your soul. The only reason I ask is because I am considering a job in the airforce, or another time intensive job.

Hail Satan!!

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:By chance does anyone remember the 40 day protection program that used a sun square, and runes? I remember it was on the old forum, but I can't find it in the backup :/

It was supposed to establish a permanent aura of protection by infusing the energy into your soul or inscribing it into your soul. The only reason I ask is because I am considering a job in the airforce, or another time intensive job.

My dear sibling,

I understand your time constraints all too well, I myself deal with such problems daily. However, a decently powerful AoP will take no more than 10 minutes of your day and you will greatly enjoy the effects and protection it brings you. Surely, you could probably program your aura to protect you permanently with such a working you mentioned, but it most probably won't be nearly as effective as empowering and reinforcing your aura every day.

Consider putting energy into it each day.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:22 pm

If I may add in, there is an interesting way you can do SATANAS that gives you a very good energy boost.

Breath in through your nose (like in the Standard Breathing exercise.)
Hold for X seconds.
On exhale...
Vibrate S into your Crown
Vibrate A into your 6th
Vibrate T into your Throat
Vibrate A into your Heart
Vibrate N into your Solar
Vibrate A into your Sacral
Vibrate S into your Base
Repeat for X amount of times.

I've been using this one for quite some time now, and am quite pleased with its results.

PS :
For workings, doing 666 meditation (vibrating vuuu, vaaah, vooh 6x each)
is a good way to raise your energies beforehand too!
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:01 pm

Zygisrko wrote:If I may add in, there is an interesting way you can do SATANAS that gives you a very good energy boost.

Hold for X seconds.
On exhale...
Vibrate A into your 6th
Vibrate S into your Base

I've been using this one for quite some time now, and am quite pleased with its results.

PS :

Just in case you forgot to mention it - do you vibrate SATANAS like this in one single exhalation, or do you vibrate each letter during its own respective exhalation?
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Zygisrko wrote:If I may add in, there is an interesting way you can do SATANAS that gives you a very good energy boost.

Hold for X seconds.
On exhale...
Vibrate A into your 6th
Vibrate S into your Base

Nice! Thanks for that! :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:05 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:My dear sibling,

I understand your time constraints all too well, I myself deal with such problems daily. However, a decently powerful AoP will take no more than 10 minutes of your day and you will greatly enjoy the effects and protection it brings you. Surely, you could probably program your aura to protect you permanently with such a working you mentioned, but it most probably won't be nearly as effective as empowering and reinforcing your aura every day.

Consider putting energy into it each day.

I don't know exactly how it works in the Air Force, but I think the main problem would be lack of spare during the bootcamp. I was told that you literally have no free time at all and you only get 4-6 hours of sleep. It might be different in Air Force, but this is the concept.

Poweredbythesun wrote:By chance does anyone remember the 40 day protection program that used a sun square, and runes? I remember it was on the old forum, but I can't find it in the backup :/

Man, unfortunately I don't remember any such programme, but a sun square takes 36 days, not 40. I can try to suggest something:

• Keep doing your AoP regularly for the time being and whenever you get time after you enlisted.
• You may want to start creating an advanced thought-form/servitor (those with names) as soon as possible and programme it to constantly clean your aura and permanently strengthen your aura of protection. Keep calling it everyday now that you're not serving, charge it with more solar energy and state its purpose.
• Ask the gods for guidance.

This is all I could think about.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Thank you! :)

And I have actually decided against going into the military at this time, now that I think about it. Instead I will be working towards becoming a .net software developer. This should take about 6~ months to a year to become familiar enough with coding to land a Junior Developer job somewhere.

Though, with the path I am on. I may be able to shorten that time if I can develop my ability as a technopath, especially if I can control code, computers, and program at will. This will take time and dedication, but the tools exist and I find this would make for an easy and efficient job down the road :)

And finally, as for my AoP. I plan to soon run several 40 day workings (with some space in between) to strengthen my AoP and help establish it's permanence. Through all this though, I have not and will not stop doing my 3 daily meditations at the bare minimum; Aura cleaning, AoP, and Void Meditation. I understand just how crucial these are on a personal level.

Hail Satan!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:Thank you! :)

And I have actually decided against going into the military at this time, now that I think about it. Instead I will be working towards becoming a .net software developer. This should take about 6~ months to a year to become familiar enough with coding to land a Junior Developer job somewhere.

Though, with the path I am on. I may be able to shorten that time if I can develop my ability as a technopath, especially if I can control code, computers, and program at will. This will take time and dedication, but the tools exist and I find this would make for an easy and efficient job down the road :)

And finally, as for my AoP. I plan to soon run several 40 day workings (with some space in between) to strengthen my AoP and help establish it's permanence. Through all this though, I have not and will not stop doing my 3 daily meditations at the bare minimum; Aura cleaning, AoP, and Void Meditation. I understand just how crucial these are on a personal level.

Not that this is my business or anything and forgive my intruding and rudeness, but instead of jumping from one career sector to another wouldn't it be more productive to focus on a working to understand what is your swadharma. Your personal dharma, which is your primary purpose, vocation, work or career in life? This is just an advice, so feel free to take it or leave it. But if you are evaluating which career suits you best, this might help you find out, instead of going more or less randomly through the things you like. Feel free to ignore me. This is not meant to insult your judgement and neither to spark an argument.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Not that this is my business or anything and forgive my intruding and rudeness, but instead of jumping from one career sector to another wouldn't it be more productive to focus on a working to understand what is your swadharma. Your personal dharma, which is your primary purpose, vocation, work or career in life? This is just an advice, so feel free to take it or leave it. But if you are evaluating which career suits you best, this might help you find out, instead of going more or less randomly through the things you like. Feel free to ignore me. This is not meant to insult your judgement and neither to spark an argument.

It's alright :) And actually, I have been trying to figure that out on my own. So far I have figured out little, but I am hoping when HP Hooded Cobra gets the new readings out I can get a reading for my personal career path / vocation. Until then learning C# couldn't hurt :)

Hail Satan!!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:20 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:It's alright :) And actually, I have been trying to figure that out on my own. So far I have figured out little, but I am hoping when HP Hooded Cobra gets the new readings out I can get a reading for my personal career path / vocation.

I thought HP Cobra already had it up on his website? I've recommended it to other SS and even included the link to it.

Thanks to everyone else for adding more AoP methods, I've been too busy to check in and haven't had a chance to reply. The main thing is that everybody feels good with their AoP, and don't hesitate to try new ones if you think it might benefit you :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Could you pontificate a bit more on the part I emphasized in red?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:50 am

Well, I know little about personal dharma and I'm still researching. There are various layers of dharma in the universe, starting from the eternal one (our Sanatana dharma) all the way to one's own personal dharma. Your personal is your primary purpose, vocation or career in life, as I said earlier, along with the necessary skills, power and knowledge. It is one of the main goals in life together with artha, kama, moksha and arogya.

When I said it's important to focus his energies on understanding understanding it, I said so because it's very important for an individual to find his place in society and be in harmony with himself. If everyone were to follow their own nature behind any brainwashing and ignorance, their life would be much easier and aligned with the universe. This already happened in the ancient civilisation that preceded the forceful introduction of Xianity. There was a post about what life would be like in a Satanic Kingdom and how life was in ancient empires, including the Norse culture. This was one the core points of it: a career that is in line with your inborn talents and tastes.

I don't know how else to explain this. If someone with more knowledge on the subject would make a topic about it with an essay, it would be ideal.

If you meant specifically clarify the working part, a working is not always needed. Some people can accept it when it's given in astrological reading, for example; other may come to accept after going into a trance and ask themselves, introspect for a variable length of time; others might understand it better if some deity comes to them and explains it. Knowledge takes time to sink in and it's individual in how long it takes.

Quietlysings

Postby Quietlysings » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:42 pm

When i vibrate suryay is this correct
SS-UUU-RRR-YAH-YAAY
Hiss the s roll the r extend the yay just a little.
:mrgreen:

Quietlysings

Postby Quietlysings » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:53 pm

I listened to the youtube example and it sound like a regular S.(SURYAY) But this is Sanskrit so is it just a regular S? As in Satan. I has been hissing it for my aop but changed because Im doing something else.
:mrgreen:

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:30 am

Quietlysings wrote:When i vibrate suryay is this correct
SS-UUU-RRR-YAH-YAAY
Hiss the s roll the r extend the yay just a little.

Yup, this is how it's presented in the sun square and how it's vibrated in the audio recordings, which I can't find right now. Maybe someone has it. Forget youtube.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Question everything, doubt everyone~

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:50 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Hold for X seconds.
On exhale...
Vibrate A into your 6th
Vibrate S into your Base

PS :

Just in case you forgot to mention it - do you vibrate SATANAS like this in one single exhalation, or do you vibrate each letter during its own respective exhalation?

Sorry, I'm a little late for this reply.
One single breath, one single exhalation.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 pm

FancyMancy wrote:![/size]

Just in case you forgot to mention it - do you vibrate SATANAS like this in one single exhalation, or do you vibrate each letter during its own respective exhalation?[/quote]

You can also inhale/exhale with each letter, but IMO it takes way longer.
"This too, shall pass"

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Zygisrko wrote:

Yeah. I followed what I learned from HPS Maxine, and it took such a long time. I'll try it in a single breath now. Thanks!

P.S. I suppose vibrating it in a single breath is either just as effective, or less-effective but quicker so then you could repeat it if you need to.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Bella_666

Postby Bella_666 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Zygisrko wrote:

Yeah. I followed what I learned from HPS Maxine, and it took such a long time. I'll try it in a single breath now. Thanks!

P.S. I suppose vibrating it in a single breath is either just as effective, or less-effective but quicker so then you could repeat it if you need to.

So just like the raum meditation SATANAS is one successive vibration while focusing on each individual chakra...so either way is effective whether vibrated at once or individually, right?

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Bella_666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Zygisrko wrote:

So just like the raum meditation SATANAS is one successive vibration while focusing on each individual chakra...so either way is effective whether vibrated at once or individually, right?

We have to figure out which are the best ways for us individually. We can vibrate SATANAS one letter per breath into each correct Chakra, or we can vibrate it all in one breath into each correct Chakra. Some prefer one letter per breath, although this takes quite a bit longer. Other people might prefer vibrating all 7 letters in one breath, into each respective Chakra, but repating this numerous times.

i.e.

Breath 1: S into Base
Breath 2: A into Sacral
Breath 3: T into Solar/666
Breath 4: A into Heart
Breath 5: N into Throat
Breath 6: A into Sixth
Breath 7: S into Crown

or

Breath 1: S into Base; A into Sacral; T into Solar/666; A into Heart; N into Throat; A into Sixth; S into Crown,
Breath 2: S into Base; A into Sacral; T into Solar/666; A into Heart; N into Throat; A into Sixth; S into Crown,
Breath 3: S into Base; A into Sacral; T into Solar/666; A into Heart; N into Throat; A into Sixth; S into Crown,
etc.

You might also like to try (after you've given these enough chance) vibrating SATANAS and/or RAUM into your Aura and/or Soul, as well, and see what it does, if anything, and how effective it is, if at all.

By the way - both of the the Ss in SATANAS are hissed, rather than the expected vibrational Sssss or Szzzz sound, and the R in RAUM is rolled. Most times, the Rs in vibrated words are rolled; there are sometimes exceptions, so I have noticed.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy