Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura of Protections

HPS Lydia

While doing an AoP, you need to visualize the light. You have to know that your aura is a bright as the Sun, even brighter. Try to hold this for the entire time you spend on your AoP. If you are inexperienced and can’t visualize, doing this will help with that ability. This will also help to train your focus.

There are many methods for protection, chose the best one for you at your level. Newer people may not be able to do as many reps for vibrations for runes or solar mantra, so start at whatever amount you can do and build up over time, even just 8 reps for the first week or so. If you do too many you can fry your nervous system or go insane. Literally. But don’t stagnate forever at low reps, make sure to safely work your way up over the weeks/months.

Don’t do just the bare minimum. I made the mistake of only spending about 5 minutes twice a day on my protection, when Saturn dropped a nuclear bomb on my chart. My aura protected me a tiny bit. I now spend a total of an hour a day, every day, building up my protection.

Timings: For any AoP involving solar energy, it is best done in the morning/afternoon. For HPS Maxine’s Returning Curses AoP, that is to be done from new to full moon every month. For most other AoP’s, do them daily for 40, 80, or 90 days, or every single day for the foreseeable future. You can do one AoP every day, and overlap another for a 40 day cycle, plus the returning curses AoP during waxing moons, and so on.

While it is best to start an AoP during optimal moon signs/phases, it is imperative that you begin building a strong AoP immediately! Especially if you work for Satan, and/or if you are advancing yourself, as the enemy does not want you to advance. So start with any of these, and then you can add another when the Moon sign/phase is ideal.

Affirmations: The best affirmation I’ve done so far, was given to me by fellow Satanist Voice of Enki, from Lady Astaroth. For newer people who can’t do many runes yet, you can do just the affirmation instead. Or, you can do the AoP once during the day, and at another time in the day, do just the affirmation while breathing in White-Gold light. I’ll post the affirmation here, and then the full AoP further down in this post. I’m posting my affirmations for other AoP’s in this post, use your imagination and intuition if you want to make your own.

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Repetitions: You can do however many vibrations you think is best for you, at your level. 8 or 9 for less experienced people, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 88, 108, 216, 333 are all good numbers to use.

The affirmation can be stated 8 or 9 times, or whichever power number you prefer. 8 is for eternity, 9 for permanence, 4 is Satan’s number, so whichever works best for you.

You can do AUM affirmation AUM 9x (or 18x etc); or SATANAS once, affirmation 9x (or 18x etc), SATANAS once, then AUM once, whichever you prefer.

Runes: For using runes, use whichever variation (German, Norse, etc) that feels best for you. Also, it helps to visualize the rune within yourself (in your soul), and you can even visualize the rune throughout your aura as well, or instead.

----

Full aura of protection meditation given by Lady Astaroth, originally posted by Voice of Enki:

This is lengthy (20-30 minutes) and high reps of runes, so if you’re new, start with much less reps. You can also divide this up and just do the first or second part, or do both but at different times in the day (one at morning, one at night).

SATANAS 4 times

AUM Suryae 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

SATANAS 4 times

Algiz 88 times

SATANAS 4 times

Affirm 4 times:

I am at all times spiritually, physically and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

AUM

----

Bjarkan is perfect for at night, as it ties in with the protective Lunar energy.

Bjarkan 72x (equalling 4 rounds of its number 18, 72 equals 9, both 4 and 9 are power numbers). Or less for newer people, just 18x for example.

Affirm 18x: "The energy of Bjarkan is keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently".

Or, “In a positive and healthy manner, the energy of Bjarkan is always keeping me totally and completely safe and protected in every way, permanently”. Alter this as you see fit.

----

Thurisaz is great for deflecting curses, negative energies, and so on. You can even get some hematite to keep with you (necklace or whatever) and program it.

“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energy of Thurisaz is permanently deflecting and repelling any and all curses and negative energy sent to me” 9x

----

Algiz is protective, Sowilo and Eihwaz are shielding. You can use the affirmation:

“I am at all times spiritually, physically, and mentally safe, secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me.”

Or if you already do the AoP with Algiz by Lady Astaroth and want to use something else, you can do Sowilo and/or Eihwaz and affirm:

“The energy of Sowilo/Eihwaz is permanently shielding me from any and all curses, negative planetary transits, and negative energy, in a positive way for me”.

----

If you see a bad Saturn or Neptune transit coming, you can use any of these methods (Suryae, Algiz, Bjarkan, Sowilo, Eihwaz) and affirm:

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative Saturn (and/or Neptune) transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

Or

“I am permanently and eternally protected from any and all negative planetary transits and influences, in a positive way for me”

----

And of course, the returning curses cleaning and protection rituals, by HPS Maxine. Copy these into a notepad or anything to keep them safe, as these are to be done for a year:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18431.html

[Note: Algiz image in original post will not work again and I am short on time. I will add it later]

im doing this for a while now:
mornings--> algiz x15, saulo x16, berkano x18, "i am always protected, secure, safe and healthy in every way" x9
evenings--> x108 suryae "my aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who sent it. I am alining these energies with those of my brothers and sisters in satan"x9

but from what i see here, i need to improve some things and beginn with new aura protection programm and see how it works, because as i said ive been doing this one for a while now (ca. 150 days, wanted to do it for 720 days, 2 years in total), well this method works for me pretty good, i healed with it some health issues which have been bothering me for years, so im not sure if i should stop it soon and start new AoP working OR should i keep going with this one... :geek: hmmmmm

When i vibrate suryay is this correct
SS-UUU-RRR-YAH-YAAY
Hiss the s roll the r extend the yay just a little.

I listened to the youtube example and it sound like a regular S.(SURYAY) But this is Sanskrit so is it just a regular S? As in Satan. I has been hissing it for my aop but changed because Im doing something else.

Quietlysings said:
When i vibrate suryay is this correct
SS-UUU-RRR-YAH-YAAY
Hiss the s roll the r extend the yay just a little.

Yup, this is how it's presented in the sun square and how it's vibrated in the audio recordings, which I can't find right now. Maybe someone has it. Forget youtube.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

algiz_zpsht13tscf.png~original

FancyMancy said:
Zygisrko said:
If I may add in, there is an interesting way you can do SATANAS that gives you a very good energy boost.

Breath in through your nose (like in the Standard Breathing exercise.)
Hold for X seconds.
On exhale...
Vibrate S into your Crown
Vibrate A into your 6th
Vibrate T into your Throat
Vibrate A into your Heart
Vibrate N into your Solar
Vibrate A into your Sacral
Vibrate S into your Base
Repeat for X amount of times.

I've been using this one for quite some time now, and am quite pleased with its results.

PS :
For workings, doing 666 meditation (vibrating vuuu, vaaah, vooh 6x each)
is a good way to raise your energies beforehand too!
Just in case you forgot to mention it - do you vibrate SATANAS like this in one single exhalation, or do you vibrate each letter during its own respective exhalation?

Sorry, I'm a little late for this reply.
One single breath, one single exhalation.

FancyMancy said:
Just in case you forgot to mention it - do you vibrate SATANAS like this in one single exhalation, or do you vibrate each letter during its own respective exhalation?[/quote]

You can also inhale/exhale with each letter, but IMO it takes way longer.

Zygisrko said:
FancyMancy said:
![/size]
Just in case you forgot to mention it - do you vibrate SATANAS like this in one single exhalation, or do you vibrate each letter during its own respective exhalation?

You can also inhale/exhale with each letter, but IMO it takes way longer.
Yeah. I followed what I learned from HPS Maxine, and it took such a long time. I'll try it in a single breath now. Thanks!

P.S. I suppose vibrating it in a single breath is either just as effective, or less-effective but quicker so then you could repeat it if you need to.

I'm new and commenting to say thank you. Going into my personal private files. :D

I once saw Ghost in The Shell talking about being warm or feeling warm when doing aura cleaning which is done before AoP.

Imagining yourself engulfed in warmth and white golden light feels good and it might even prove to be effiecient and more effective compared to light but no warmth.
However, that's just my opinion, theory ,speculation. I do not know the truth.

Username said:
I once saw Ghost in The Shell talking about being warm or feeling warm when doing aura cleaning which is done before AoP.

Imagining yourself engulfed in warmth and white golden light feels good and it might even prove to be effiecient and more effective compared to light but no warmth.
Suppose if he’s using a ‘Surya’ mantra that would prove helpful?

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43667

These links have some extras for it.

And on TOP of that, I found an even newer useful trick.

Especially if you make the A.O.P. Self-Replenishing.

<
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

“The Björk rune bestows intuition, protects energy, gathers and directs the powers of the four elements, is healing and revitalizes the life force.”

Just breathe more of the energy into your aura, affirming “In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful white-gold energy from the sun is protecting my Aura of Protection constantly, totally and permanently.”

At least 5 times. Then vibrate Bjarkan (Pronounced BEEARHHKAN) according to Google Translate into your aura, based upon the number of times you breathed and affirmed the other time. Visualise the sun make the whole energy brighter and more powerful for a minute or two, then continue with your day.

This MP3 https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/BJORK_VIBRATION.mp3 confused me. Are we supposed to vibrate BJÖRK exactly like that?

satansdisciple34 said:
Username said:

I am only talking about regular aura cleaning with no mantras, only visualisation and feeling of warmth.
And yes, 'Surya' mantra should prove to be helpful.

Username said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Username said:

I am only talking about regular aura cleaning with no mantras, only visualisation and feeling of warmth.
I don’t think I paid attention to what I meant to say. I meant to say that the sun is white gold and is of the element of fire which maybe could be why. Maybe because I thought of the sun I got confused and said that. There’s also a gif from another user of the sun. It basically has it radiate. Maybe it could help if you want to draw from the sun at night, because you can get pictures of people and drain the aura as well.

satansdisciple34 said:
Username said:

satansdisciple34 said:
Username said:
I don’t think I paid attention to what I meant to say. I meant to say that the sun is white gold and is of the element of fire which maybe could be why. Maybe because I thought of the sun I got confused and said that. There’s also a gif from another user of the sun. It basically has it radiate. Maybe it could help if you want to draw from the sun at night, because you can get pictures of people and drain the aura as well.

When we work with energy we are working with the same photonic, bio/electrical and magnetic currents and wavelengths like that of light, plasma, radio-waves and radiation, this is why the energy goes through things like our physical body to react to our biology like in the case of a physical healing working to heal an internal organ, why our nervous system can be overcharged with high bioelectrical energy causing restlessness, trembling, shakiness in response to the high amount of electrical signals running through the nerves. These energies can produce all kinds of sensations upon our physical body and our nervous system.

When you work with white-gold energy and sun energy you are in fact working with energies related to that of the sun, of fire. You are working with, conjuring and manifesting the same kinds of electromagnetic radiation as this is what energy is on the astral in manifestation upon the physical plane. Therefore you are going to feel the same sensations of heat and warmth as if you were standing outside under the sun or were in a heated room or by a fireplace and you can find a rise in your body temperature.

Same kind of energy, same kind of elemental rulership of fire as fire rules over heat and warmth and this is why you feel this. Surya is a sun mantra, it manifests the same kinds of energies and can produce the same kind of warmth if enabled, same with Sowilo.

Hope this clarifies.

Ghost in the Machine said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Username said:

satansdisciple34 said:
Username said:

When we work with energy we are working with the same photonic, bio/electrical and magnetic currents and wavelengths like that of light, plasma, radio-waves and radiation, this is why the energy goes through things like our physical body to react to our biology like in the case of a physical healing working to heal an internal organ, why our nervous system can be overcharged with high bioelectrical energy causing restlessness, trembling, shakiness in response to the high amount of electrical signals running through the nerves. These energies can produce all kinds of sensations upon our physical body and our nervous system.

When you work with white-gold energy and sun energy you are in fact working with energies related to that of the sun, of fire. You are working with, conjuring and manifesting the same kinds of electromagnetic radiation as this is what energy is on the astral in manifestation upon the physical plane. Therefore you are going to feel the same sensations of heat and warmth as if you were standing outside under the sun or were in a heated room or by a fireplace and you can find a rise in your body temperature.

Same kind of energy, same kind of elemental rulership of fire as fire rules over heat and warmth and this is why you feel this. Surya is a sun mantra, it manifests the same kinds of energies and can produce the same kind of warmth if enabled, same with Sowilo.

Hope this clarifies.
Perfectly. Thank you for bothering to explain.

Dahaarkan said:

This is how runes are used? I wouldn't see them around me probably just in front of me and kinda feel the sound around me while visualizing my aura.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back