Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughts on Saudi Arabia?

AscendingSun

America's coming energy independence, collapse of the petrodollar, potential hot war in the ME, Saudi Arabia running out of water, more hordes of refugees flood Europe from Saudi Arabia and other non-white nations, current world order change.

So is this the harbinger of the predicted economic collapse? Opinions on this ( :? HP Mageson)?

Maybe the Saudi leaders offended the jewish elite somehow, refusing to go along with some agenda. So they took them down. The mainstream media, of course, will not tell the truth,,, at least, not in its entirety.
Like Trump angering the 'other side' ( political party. )
Once the Jews get the 'end result' that they want, then they will blackmail Trump. Or kill him. Or some other fate.
At any rate, the elite decided they do not need these guys anymore. So on to the next stage of tyranny.
Control one man at the top. Easier than controlling 10 or 50 or more, like America, with its congress, senate, house, judiciary, etc.
Maybe they plan on using Trump for this purpose, in the end.

I think this is due to Al-Assad winning the war in Syria, and the countries that were fighting him and wanted to overthrow him are now fighting each other (Gulf countries, israel, USA, Turkey etc..). It's basically "trouble in paradise".
Those countries probably promised each other of defeating Al-Assad, but now (Thanks to our RTRs) Al-Assad has won the war and Iran's military is closer to israel than before, which is and was always the biggest threat to them after Syria. Those countries are extremely upset and ashamed of losing.

No matter what happens, we will make sure it turns out to be good for us. Our RTRs are not only working, but they're literally doing miracles, defeating the enemy in just few years, defeating an enemy who has been ruling for more than a millennia.

Just imagine the amounts of "wins" and victories we would've had if there was a spiritual army at the times of Hitler..
This time the enemies are defeated for sure and forever.

Trading with countries like China and Saudi Arabia is seen as a lesser evil unconsciously by alot of these billionaires and big traders and businessmen. Possibly not even unconsciously either. I think alot of people just do not want to take any extra responsibility at all. The bottom line is we do not have a proper economy in general in my opinion - millions of homeless, people pushed into drugs because they have no money, people working all their lives and not advancing an inch. Is this an economy?

Ofcourse there is going to have to be an economic collapse as we are coming to the end of the Age of Pisces and before every ages end there is catastrophe. How much catastrophe is left cannot be pinpointed to my knowledge, but I believe there will be much more catastrophic events. We cannot have a new economy until the spiritual criminals, the Jews, are removed from society and banished once and for all.

You can see the innovativeness in economics and thus life in pure Gentile societies like the old German guilds, the Japanese, and the Nazi's. So why has the economy only gotten worse in these last few years? Why did it get better around the world only after the sacrifices of Hitler and the Nazis? Only workers of the mind and body can produce an economy and the Jew does not work yet poisons the mind and soul of Gentiles with their Marxist fronts - thus reducing the quality of the economy worldwide.

The Saudi King is launching a purge of his government and reorganizing things to attempt to push back Iran in the Middle East. The Saud's are now trying to push Lebanon into a civil war to push Iran out of Lebanon and divide the forces fighting in Syria against the Saudi backed islamist troops there. Making it easier to overthrow Assad's government and destroy Syria for Israel.

The Saudi's are crypto Jews that were put into power by the Rothschild's to carry out the Zionist agenda in the Middle East. That is why they are always the proxy of Israel and Israel owned America.

This is why you can't believe the nonsense of Alex Jones he is full of shit that this is some kind of ending of the Islamist violence in the Middle East. Trump sent the Saudi's hundreds of millions of dollars of arms. Which is Washington policy. And he didn't do it for them to stop using those weapons against the enemies of Israel.......duh.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Saudi King is launching a purge of his government and reorganizing things to attempt to push back Iran in the Middle East. The Saud's are now trying to push Lebanon into a civil war to push Iran out of Lebanon and divide the forces fighting in Syria against the Saudi backed islamist troops there. Making it easier to overthrow Assad's government and destroy Syria for Israel.

The Saudi's are crypto Jews that were put into power by the Rothschild's to carry out the Zionist agenda in the Middle East. That is why they are always the proxy of Israel and Israel owned America.

This is why you can't believe the nonsense of Alex Jones he is full of shit that this is some kind of ending of the Islamist violence in the Middle East. Trump sent the Saudi's hundreds of millions of dollars of arms. Which is Washington policy. And he didn't do it for them to stop using those weapons against the enemies of Israel.......duh.
Maaaaan I thought that king dudes facial features looked alil suspicious to me

HP Mageson666 said:

thanks for the clear up Hp

What happened the Saudi prince arrested all of his brothers in some sort of power grab (News title for it). These guys are always doing the most suspicious criminal activities. One of the many princes was caught hauling pills into Lebanon with a private plane he owned/leased. One look into the current state of affairs of the Royal family of Saudi Arabia is enough to raise the publics eyebrows about Jews in my opinion.

"Real Motive Behind Saudi Purge: $800 billion in confiscated assets " youtube

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back