Runes with AU form

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
AncientShadow666

Runes with AU form

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:41 pm

ok guys i will be brief. i need your help in this, i just want to make a list of the runes to make it easier for all of us when it comes to rune names, expecially those who have the important part in it which is AU. so i will just fill those runes up about who i do know their AU-form which i picked up here from this and old forum and i need your help with the rest of them, at least with those who do have proper AU form, those which dont they dont, i noticed that i have the best results when i use the runes with AU-form, germanic and islandic rune mantras are good aswell but not that good as those with AU-form... ok so here it goes:

1. fehu - FAIHU
2. uruz - AURUZ
3. thurisaz - THAUR / thauruz ??? THAURIS
4. ansuz - AUNSUZ
5. raidho - RAUDA
6. kaun - KAUN / KAUNAZ
7. gebo - giauv ??? does it even have AU-form?
8. wunjo - WAUNJO
9. hagalaz - ???
10. nauthiz - NAUTHIZ
11. isa - ???
12. jera - ???
13. eihwaz - ???
14. perthro - PLAUSTUR / PAIRTHRA
15. algiz - AULGIZ
16. sowilo - SAULO / SAUIL
17. tiwaz - ???
18. berkano - bjarkaun ??? because KAUN , bjarKAUN???....
19. ehwaz - ???
20. mannaz - ???
21. laguz - LAUGUZ
22. ingwaz - INGWAUZ
23. dagaz - ???
24. othala - ???

thanks for your help in advance
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

Aquarius

Re: Runes with AU form

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:08 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:ok guys i will be brief. i need your help in this, i just want to make a list of the runes to make it easier for all of us when it comes to rune names, expecially those who have the important part in it which is AU. so i will just fill those runes up about who i do know their AU-form which i picked up here from this and old forum and i need your help with the rest of them, at least with those who do have proper AU form, those which dont they dont, i noticed that i have the best results when i use the runes with AU-form, germanic and islandic rune mantras are good aswell but not that good as those with AU-form... ok so here it goes:

1. fehu - FAIHU
2. uruz - AURUZ
4. ansuz - AUNSUZ
5. raidho - RAUDA
6. kaun - KAUN / KAUNAZ
8. wunjo - WAUNJO
9. hagalaz - ???
10. nauthiz - NAUTHIZ
11. isa - ???
12. jera - ???
13. eihwaz - ???
15. algiz - AULGIZ
17. tiwaz - ???
19. ehwaz - ???
20. mannaz - ???
21. laguz - LAUGUZ
22. ingwaz - INGWAUZ
23. dagaz - ???
24. othala - ???

fehu is vayu :p
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:41 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:ok guys i will be brief. i need your help in this, i just want to make a list of the runes to make it easier for all of us when it comes to rune names, expecially those who have the important part in it which is AU. so i will just fill those runes up about who i do know their AU-form which i picked up here from this and old forum and i need your help with the rest of them, at least with those who do have proper AU form, those which dont they dont, i noticed that i have the best results when i use the runes with AU-form, germanic and islandic rune mantras are good aswell but not that good as those with AU-form... ok so here it goes:

1. fehu - FAIHU
2. uruz - AURUZ
4. ansuz - AUNSUZ
5. raidho - RAUDA
6. kaun - KAUN / KAUNAZ
8. wunjo - WAUNJO
9. hagalaz - ???
10. nauthiz - NAUTHIZ
11. isa - ???
12. jera - ???
13. eihwaz - ???
15. algiz - AULGIZ
17. tiwaz - ???
19. ehwaz - ???
20. mannaz - ???
21. laguz - LAUGUZ
22. ingwaz - INGWAUZ
23. dagaz - ???
24. othala - ???

Honestly nobody know here, HP Maxine never said anything about this, i'm starting to think that there is a reason why she never posted anymore about this, probabily something that she doesn't want the jews to find out?
Anyway it's Vaiu not Faihu and i'm sure it's Thaur (i remember reading it many times on the old forum and i'm not sure but it's even on the website)
Where did you pick Aunsuz and Aulgiz (and other that i never seen?) Did you try them?

I know that in this way they are as powerful as sanskrit and with the method that HP Maxine explained they could be even more powerful but for now we only have this...i guess if your astral sense's are open enough you could ask the God's.

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:17 pm

I remember HPS Maxine stating that the Gothic form is the most powerful form amongst the other variations. Hope this can be helpfull.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Aquarius wrote: fehu is vayu :p

aahhh thanks ^^

luis wrote:Honestly nobody know here, HP Maxine never said anything about this, i'm starting to think that there is a reason why she never posted anymore about this, probabily something that she doesn't want the jews to find out?
Anyway it's Vaiu not Faihu and i'm sure it's Thaur (i remember reading it many times on the old forum and i'm not sure but it's even on the website)
Where did you pick Aunsuz and Aulgiz (and other that i never seen?) Did you try them?

I know that in this way they are as powerful as sanskrit and with the method that HP Maxine explained they could be even more powerful but for now we only have this...i guess if your astral sense's are open enough you could ask the God's.

aulgiz is VERY KNOWN and used in AoP. IF im right i heard of aunsuz in the older forums, could be im mistaking. thats the reason why im asking all of this... and many also said that one should try to experiment when it comes to runes, so im doing this to patch the holes ^^ :D and basicly im trying to understand all of this

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm very sure about these ones, especially certain about ANSAUZ.
4 ANSAUZ
21 LAGAUZ
23 DAGAUZ
19 EHWAUZ

Not as sure with these, but it seems like most of these follow some basic pattern. The beginning like a seed mantra to specialize the energy and AUZ at the end to make it strong. Some of them change more, like Fehu to Vayu, but I think many do fit into pattern like this.
24 OTHAULO might be an A at the end, but I feel like it should be O. I think it's like SAULO.
13 EIHWAUZ
17 TIWAUZ
20 MANNAUZ
2 URAUZ

When I use them like this, it seems to feel a bit stronger. I feel like these are correct.
Be Happy :P

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Aquarius wrote:...

luis wrote:...

yeah forgott to mention something...what i dont understand is why would FEHU become VAIHU? fehu has alot to do with the F sound so from where does suddenly V comes from? why V? and if we look into germanic languages the V is pronounced as the F (i speak german), and in the JOS runic page they also mention FAIHU so... if someone has the source where the VAIHU was mentioned i would like to read it myself to understand it... was it on yahoo groups? if it was, sorry im not active there, i sometimes just check if there are some pdfs to download which are worth checking out and are not in the library or similar....

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:52 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:

yeah forgott to mention something...what i dont understand is why would FEHU become VAIHU? fehu has alot to do with the F sound so from where does suddenly V comes from? why V? and if we look into germanic languages the V is pronounced as the F (i speak german), and in the JOS runic page they also mention FAIHU so... if someone has the source where the VAIHU was mentioned i would like to read it myself to understand it... was it on yahoo groups? if it was, sorry im not active there, i sometimes just check if there are some pdfs to download which are worth checking out and are not in the library or similar....
I actually got confused about this too sometime ago, and I don't really know lol, johnson_akemi a user who would help out a lot on the forum said it was vibrated like that.

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:27 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:

It was mentioned by HP Maxine here:
http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77262&p=341459&hilit=More+powerful+rune&sid=f26a0aaa9c19fe927f2975c296df4f40#p341459

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:I remember HPS Maxine stating that the Gothic form is the most powerful form amongst the other variations. Hope this can be helpfull.^-^

yes, it is, im experimenting with these aswell ^^

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I'm very sure about these ones, especially certain about ANSAUZ.
4 ANSAUZ
21 LAGAUZ
23 DAGAUZ
19 EHWAUZ

Not as sure with these, but it seems like most of these follow some basic pattern. The beginning like a seed mantra to specialize the energy and AUZ at the end to make it strong. Some of them change more, like Fehu to Vayu, but I think many do fit into pattern like this.
24 OTHAULO might be an A at the end, but I feel like it should be O. I think it's like SAULO.
13 EIHWAUZ
17 TIWAUZ
20 MANNAUZ
2 URAUZ

When I use them like this, it seems to feel a bit stronger. I feel like these are correct.

thanks this is a huge help :D :D kisses to you

BUT why URAUZ and not AURUZ? i thought its auruz because this rune got the name from the animal AUrochs... thats why i thought it should be AURUZ... ok ill experiment with all of those mantras you gave me :D

Aquarius wrote: I actually got confused about this too sometime ago, and I don't really know lol, johnson_akemi a user who would help out a lot on the forum said it was vibrated like that.

oh well, guess we need to wait a bit longer for such answers :D

uuuu thanks :D kisses

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:42 pm

ehm... ok i looked into the site where maxine wrote all of this expecially into this part:

Another example- Fehu, which is also Fehoe; the VVV vibration would begin at the based, then up the spine to the shoulder chakra on the feminine side; the left side, where AY would be vibrated into the shoulder, then immediately, the UUU into the feminine temple chakra; all the time visualizing the Fehu runic shape onto your soul.

ok sooo... FEHU VAYU...i think she wrote VAYU to just ajust the pronauncication for the english speaking people... all in all if you want to explain the pronauncication for the english speaking people it would be written like vvv-aaayyy-uuu... for the germanic people or europeans, it is in most languages written like ffff-eeehh-uuuu.... now she kept talking about FEHU FEHOE and didnt said VAYU, and if you look on the keyboard the F and V are near each other it could be a mistake :lol: :lol: :lol: a typo :D im just saying: MAAAAYBE.... BUT if you listen to the mp3 of how to vibrate the rune FEHU, she even says: ffaayyhhhuu (written for english speaking people), ay being the E in europe, and on the mp3 for the icelandic rune Fe (fehu) she vibrates the F a bit differently, it is not the pure F sound it is the F sound with the slight vibration which makes it sounds like the V.... so instead of F being just an vibrationless F, you should put the vibration on the F to make it sound like the V...

i mean this is how i understand this right now, i hope i didnt brew some confusion into this text right now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:...

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...

just tell me your thoughts on this, im really interested in it

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:13 pm

I'm not convinced. She wrote VVV but she could have made a typo. After all she wrote "Fehu which is also Fehoe" (she didn't write Vehoe or Wehoe) . Or meant a soft VVV which is close to FFF anyway (depending on the language), there is a certain overlap between the F and soft V which are done by a sort of forward blowing on the bottom of the mouth.. Because the hard V/W is the domain of Wunjo. Besides the runes cover the alphabet. Where would you put the F sound if not at Feyu. Even the shape of the rune looks like a F

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:17 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:I remember HPS Maxine stating that the Gothic form is the most powerful form amongst the other variations. Hope this can be helpfull.^-^

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I'm very sure about these ones, especially certain about ANSAUZ.
4 ANSAUZ
21 LAGAUZ
23 DAGAUZ
19 EHWAUZ

13 EIHWAUZ
17 TIWAUZ
20 MANNAUZ
2 URAUZ

BUT why URAUZ and not AURUZ? i thought its auruz because this rune got the name from the animal AUrochs... thats why i thought it should be AURUZ... ok ill experiment with all of those mantras you gave me :D

Aquarius wrote: I actually got confused about this too sometime ago, and I don't really know lol, johnson_akemi a user who would help out a lot on the forum said it was vibrated like that.

I readed about Auruz in the old forum in some message by Johonson_akemi (was this her name?) And i thought it's because of the name of Aurochs, i honestly don't think it's a coincidence, if the rune is taken from that name then it's normal that the more powerful version would be Auruz.

By the way now that i'm re-reading the link that i've send you i'm starting to think that there is something weird, Maxine doesn't say the name of the more powerful versione of Fehu but only describe how do vibrate it...so it's really Vayu? I don't how it's pronunced, should i follow the english pronunciation? Or the gothic one? The only thing that is close to Vayu is the Gothic variation that is Faihu...right now i'm doing a working with this rune and i'm using Vayu because i always thought that it was the right one (even because i'm not the only one saing that it's the right one) but now i have doubt...i'm sure the working that i'm doing will work anyway because we have used for years really water down version of the rune's and it worked anyway but It would be nice to know what the right version of the rune is...
I'm sure that is like the Gothic Faihu just i don't know if it's V or F :? Maybe i'm overthinking this but i want to be sure, if anyone know please say something.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:56 am

luis wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

4 ANSAUZ
21 LAGAUZ
23 DAGAUZ
19 EHWAUZ

13 EIHWAUZ
17 TIWAUZ
20 MANNAUZ
2 URAUZ

I readed about Auruz in the old forum in some message by Johonson_akemi (was this her name?) And i thought it's because of the name of Aurochs, i honestly don't think it's a coincidence, if the rune is taken from that name then it's normal that the more powerful version would be Auruz.

By the way now that i'm re-reading the link that i've send you i'm starting to think that there is something weird, Maxine doesn't say the name of the more powerful versione of Fehu but only describe how do vibrate it...so it's really Vayu? I don't how it's pronunced, should i follow the english pronunciation? Or the gothic one? The only thing that is close to Vayu is the Gothic variation that is Faihu...right now i'm doing a working with this rune and i'm using Vayu because i always thought that it was the right one (even because i'm not the only one saing that it's the right one) but now i have doubt...i'm sure the working that i'm doing will work anyway because we have used for years really water down version of the rune's and it worked anyway but It would be nice to know what the right version of the rune is...
I'm sure that is like the Gothic Faihu just i don't know if it's V or F :? Maybe i'm overthinking this but i want to be sure, if anyone know please say something.
The runes we have arent the watered down versions lol they are just the runes, you can obviously make them more powerful with the au form but they’re not “watered down”.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

The runes we have arent the watered down versions lol they are just the runes, you can obviously make them more powerful with the au form but they’re not “watered down”.

I always thought trought the time they have been corrupted so we don't have the original version wich is the more powerful, this is why we have all those version on the site with each rune, why the ancient would use version that are less powerful? To me at least it's obvious that they have been corrupted a bit not only the way to use them but even how to pronunce them. Don't you remember that to use the rune's it take more than 20 reps to have some effects? Why the ancient would use something like that?
This is what i think.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Sinistra wrote:...

exactly my thoughts

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 am

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:I readed about Auruz in the old forum in some message by Johonson_akemi (was this her name?) And i thought it's because of the name of Aurochs, i honestly don't think it's a coincidence, if the rune is taken from that name then it's normal that the more powerful version would be Auruz.

I always thought trought the time they have been corrupted so we don't have the original version wich is the more powerful, this is why we have all those version on the site with each rune, why the ancient would use version that are less powerful? To me at least it's obvious that they have been corrupted a bit not only the way to use them but even how to pronunce them. Don't you remember that to use the rune's it take more than 20 reps to have some effects? Why the ancient would use something like that?
This is what i think.
20 reps is nothing anyway if you are serious about a working, even with mantras that is not much.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:18 am

luis wrote:I always thought trought the time they have been corrupted so we don't have the original version wich is the more powerful, this is why we have all those version on the site with each rune, why the ancient would use version that are less powerful? To me at least it's obvious that they have been corrupted a bit not only the way to use them but even how to pronunce them. Don't you remember that to use the rune's it take more than 20 reps to have some effects? Why the ancient would use something like that?
This is what i think.

okay but.... the runes do have to do with numerology... i mean we are doing aum suryae x108 times for it to have an effect on the soul, we also speak runes in high numbers according to their numerology for them to inprint them in our soul for them to have effect, squares are also numerological and also with high reps... ive been doing some smaller experiments with the runes and with low reps and i still get the necessary effects... ofcourse since these are just small experiments which i do for just a few days and not 40 days or more....

ofcourse, the chance that the runes have been corrupted is high enough, just for the fact that the first written (on paper) nordic mythology has been by the christian priests in the church, soo ofcourse, many could be corrupted and probably is, i mean just reading the edda makes you see how alegorical the whole thing is and nothing is directly to the point, and i dont wanna even think how many things could have been left out on purpose for people to live in denial and never to be able to reach higher spiritual level... so yes, this goes definitely for runes aswell.... but i gotta agree on one thing, that the runes do have to do with the alphabet and thats why i dont think that the Fehu has an V in it, as it has already been said: where would you put an F if not in Fehu? buuut i gues that alot of answers await for us somewhere in the future sooner or later, as usual :D

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:38 am

AncientShadow666 wrote: x108 times

You should change your 108 reps to 88 or 111.
Lydia stated before she had a feeling 108 might be a corruption and 88 & 111 are very powerful numbers.
88 is the degree of Betelgeuse, Father Satan's star and 111 is a number of the sun.
AncientShadow666 wrote: thats why i dont think that the Fehu has an V in it, as it has already been said: where would you put an F if not in Fehu?

V because F in Kabalistic ''Speech'' ''...is vibrated as a light V.''

IMO a harsher ''normal'' V might be more potent so that's why HPS Maxine included this vibration in her more powerful version of FEHU

Also in the German pronunciation it says
'' V is pronounced F ''

luis wrote:what the right version of the rune is...

Sometimes there's not only one ''right'' version of a rune or a meditation.
If you take the Sankrit mantras for example prolonging the u in HUM will result in the mantra being more of a feminine nature.

And if you vibrate a mantra softly or harshly the effects will be a little different:
''Applied at a soft level, Hlim is a mantra of ecstasy and joy, a sound of Ananda (bliss and ecstasy). Applied at a harsh level, which is its most common usage, Hlim serves to neutralize or destroy.''

This quote is from the book David Frawley - Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound - Secrets of Seed (Bija) Mantras a real must IMO. :)

It already has been recommended a couple of times by HP Mageson666 and other members whom
I can't recall right now :?...
Also, I don't remember who shared it on the forum but I give my immense gratefulness and all credit to him/her! :D

After searching a couple minutes I haven't found the OP that first shared the link but a dear fellow named
Ol argedco luciftias has a link in his signature where you can find the said book
in his ''Most important learning'' folder. ^-^

https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Hail Father Satan! ☼

luis

Postby luis » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:52 am

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote: The runes we have arent the watered down versions lol they are just the runes, you can obviously make them more powerful with the au form but they’re not “watered down”.

This is what i think.
20 reps is nothing anyway if you are serious about a working, even with mantras that is not much.

AncientShadow666 wrote:...

I know but if you go and look to the rune page it say that the pronunciation of the runes hav been corrupted, this is in the Jos so... I do really think that they have been corrupted just like with sanskrit mantra like Om,Lam,Vam and so on, the AU is what give power to them,you can vibrate Ra or Ram but it's not as powerful as Raum because those have been corrupted and so are less powerful and i think this happened to the rune's too.
By the way we have to take in consideration that the more powerful you are the less repetitions of a mantra or rune you need, i mean let's say that your Kundalini is ascended do you really think that you would need high repetitions? Of course it depends on what you want to do but for most things you wouldn't even need a mantra or a rune but just your will.

For the V i said the version that HP Maxine talked about in the link that i sended to you, she said something like V AY U but i don't know if that is the pronunciation or just the way to write the rune, if we take in account that the post is for adding AU to the rune's then i would say Vayu is the right version and is pronunced like the Gothic variation Faihu (just insted of the F the V and without the H) but who knows...i'm now tring Vayu with a working and if it work then maybe i'll post it here.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:V is pronounced F

this is what i said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i just explained it with pronouncications :D and back to the V is in german the F, i know, i speak german, for example Vater = Father, it is spoken exactly the same on the both sides, it is just written differently, but what i mean is that one shouldnt just do the pure FFFFFFFF sound so instead you would put a slight vibration to that FFFFF which makes it sound like VVVV but its not the V its just F :lol: damn its always complicated to explain something without some good audio :lol: :lol: but yeah we do understand each other and i think the rest also understood it ^^

yes ive been using x88, and about x111 i didnt know, i will try it out on my next working, thanks for it ^^ i just used the x108 as an example for long repetitions, nothing else :D

luis wrote:....
well my kundalini is not even awaken :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe just activated a bit, but the power i posses comes from my bloodline, and there are certain stories in my family and there were too many of those examples with my parents, grandparents and myself that if someone "wishes" something to others or him/herself, that happens in the matter of 1-5 days.... and i do small repetitions but with good concentration and extreme "belief" thats why it ALWAYS worked, wichever working i did, i mean i even healed a chronical disease i had with just aura of protection, i didnt do any healing working for it AT ALL, i mean these are JUST examples....

but ofcourse the AU forms of mantras are really powerfull, thats why im trying to figure this out because i can definitely feel the power and the difference between for example algiz and aulgiz, and the au form just has more power to it...

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:04 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:V is pronounced F

this is what i said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i just explained it with pronouncications :D and back to the V is in german the F, i know, i speak german, for example Vater = Father, it is spoken exactly the same on the both sides, it is just written differently, but what i mean is that one shouldnt just do the pure FFFFFFFF sound so instead you would put a slight vibration to that FFFFF which makes it sound like VVVV but its not the V its just F :lol: damn its always complicated to explain something without some good audio :lol: :lol: but yeah we do understand each other and i think the rest also understood it ^^

yes ive been using x88, and about x111 i didnt know, i will try it out on my next working, thanks for it ^^ i just used the x108 as an example for long repetitions, nothing else :D

luis wrote:....
well my kundalini is not even awaken :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe just activated a bit, but the power i posses comes from my bloodline, and there are certain stories in my family and there were too many of those examples with my parents, grandparents and myself that if someone "wishes" something to others or him/herself, that happens in the matter of 1-5 days.... and i do small repetitions but with good concentration and extreme "belief" thats why it ALWAYS worked, wichever working i did, i mean i even healed a chronical disease i had with just aura of protection, i didnt do any healing working for it AT ALL, i mean these are JUST examples....

but ofcourse the AU forms of mantras are really powerfull, thats why im trying to figure this out because i can definitely feel the power and the difference between for example algiz and aulgiz, and the au form just has more power to it...

So basicaly it's a F lol honestly i need audio, the thing is that HP Maxine in that topic was talking about adding AU to the rune so i thought that even Fehu was Vayu but now i'm starting to thing that is not, i'm confused lol oh well i'll keep doing the working even because i feel energy and like i said even if i'm using a V the pronunciation is similar to the Gothic version Faihu so maybe that is why it work.

Maybe you have a lot of energy, you don't *need* the kundalini to be powerful but of course with the kundalini someone became well...more powerful :mrgreen:

Honestly my family is kind of spiritual too, both my parents have seen gosth even my grandmother had vision in her dream and i thing the most powerful was my grand-grandmother but unfortunately because they didn't practice meditations but where xtian they all lost a bit of their power throught the years... :(

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:35 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:Lydia stated before she had a feeling 108 might be a corruption

Somebody else stated that. I am always wary of anything that is pushed a lot, such as the 108, but HP Mageson wrote a sermon about it so I am not certain. I've used 108 before and it worked, but there are other numbers I like more. I am ambivalent towards it, so please don't quote me on this.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:33 am

Lydia wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:Lydia stated before she had a feeling 108 might be a corruption

Somebody else stated that. I am always wary of anything that is pushed a lot, such as the 108, but HP Mageson wrote a sermon about it so I am not certain. I've used 108 before and it worked, but there are other numbers I like more. I am ambivalent towards it, so please don't quote me on this.

i worked with x108 many times, it worked perfectly, but x88 feels better for me with certain workings, i dont think that x108 is corrupted, maybe it is just not the perfect number for ALL workings maybe just for some specific workings, like it is basicly almost everywhere in any working, you cant just pick any number :D and i dont think that anyone has ever stated that they had bad experiences with x108, but i can also recall that someone did mention that x108 was a corruption a few months back but without any evidence or sources

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:07 am

Lydia wrote:I am ambivalent towards it, so please don't quote me on this.

Alright! No problem. Sorry.^-^
AncientShadow666 wrote:this is what i said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i just explained it with pronouncications

Yeah sorry I skipped a bit through the post but even if I quoted you I was trying to explain it to Luis.^-^

Also with Hps Maxine's AU version of WUNJO she makes it into WAUNYO or WAUNYU
adding another U for more power IMO.

This is from David Frawley's Mantra Yoga something something book:
''The primal sound-U (u as in flute) made with the lips has an expansive power that is strong, harsh or even explosive, almost opposite the contracting or focused power of the sound-I. It relates to the Shiva principle in developed, expressed or articulated form, arising to pervade all things, in a successive and graduated manner. It is said to have the power of knowledge. ''
''The U-sound allows it to expand outward through the lips and beyond the body. It allows your energy to manifest in the outer world. ''
Hail Father Satan! ☼

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

AncientShadow666 wrote:this is what i said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i just explained it with pronouncications

Yeah sorry I skipped a bit through the post but even if I quoted you I was trying to explain it to Luis.^-^

''The primal sound-U (u as in flute) made with the lips has an expansive power that is strong, harsh or even explosive, almost opposite the contracting or focused power of the sound-I. It relates to the Shiva principle in developed, expressed or articulated form, arising to pervade all things, in a successive and graduated manner. It is said to have the power of knowledge. ''
''The U-sound allows it to expand outward through the lips and beyond the body. It allows your energy to manifest in the outer world. ''

And i didn't get the notification so i didn't see your replay, but you may be right, i noticed that there aren't mantra in sanskrit with F as far as i know so maybe the V is more powerful and the F is similar in power to the V but it's less powerful. So Maxine gived V AY U but what i don't understand is how is pronunced AY? Should i pronunce It like in english or like the Kabalistic speech?
This is the only one that i don't really understand how to pronunce it.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

hmmmm interesting... thanks :D kisses

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:15 am

luis wrote: So Maxine gived V AY U but what i don't understand is how is pronunced AY? Should i pronunce It like in english or like the Kabalistic speech?

AY like April like when you say the letter ''A''.
It would be ''É" in French.

Hps Maxine's more powerful version was intended to be pronounced as such but you might as well go with what best suits you. For example, some pronounce the TH in THAUM and others pronounce the T & H separately. ^-^
AncientShadow666 wrote:hmmmm interesting... thanks :D kisses

Pleasure is mine; Grateful to be of help :) xo

I was wondering if anyone ever thought about that but I just realized the longer vowels are the only one recommended here on JOS since they are stronger and indeed they are. Has anyone ever experience much with the shorter a, i & u ?^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼

luis

Postby luis » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:11 am

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
luis wrote: So Maxine gived V AY U but what i don't understand is how is pronunced AY? Should i pronunce It like in english or like the Kabalistic speech?

Hps Maxine's more powerful version was intended to be pronounced as such but you might as well go with what best suits you. For example, some pronounce the TH in THAUM and others pronounce the T & H separately. ^-^

I was wondering if anyone ever thought about that but I just realized the longer vowels are the only one recommended here on JOS since they are stronger and indeed they are. Has anyone ever experience much with the shorter a, i & u ?^-^

Well i'm pronuncing AY with the A like in Father, she talked about adding AU to the rune to make them more powerful and AU is pronunced like in AUM so i thought that VAYU was the same...this is why i'm confused instead she explained how ti pronunce Fehu but with the V? This is why i'm confused...i mean the others were all with AU (like in AUM) so i really don't know, hope the working that i'm doing will be fine.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 pm

luis wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

Well i'm pronuncing AY with the A like in Father, she talked about adding AU to the rune to make them more powerful and AU is pronunced like in AUM so i thought that VAYU was the same...this is why i'm confused instead she explained how ti pronunce Fehu but with the V? This is why i'm confused...i mean the others were all with AU (like in AUM) so i really don't know, hope the working that i'm doing will be fine.

the fehu is pronounced the same as in the audio from maxine (germanic runic pronouncication), the way she says it sounds like this FFF-AAAY-HUUU (AY as in the word may,day,pray;english pronounce), for european people its written like this: FFF-EEE-HUUU (eee as in set,pet,regrEt,open), what i tried to say is that you should just slightly put some vibration on the FFF sound with your throat so that it isnt the pure FFFF sound between the teeth but with slight vibration which makes it sound like V but it isnt the V sound

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:30 pm

luis wrote:she talked about adding AU to the rune to make them more powerful and AU is pronunced like in AUM so i thought that VAYU was the same...

Yeah I see what makes you confused a bit but I suppose she did it this way because
if you mix the E sound (as in set) & the A sound (as in father) it sounds like the AY sound. (as in day)

I'm almost sure that's why she made the more powerful version of the 1st rune this way
but that's just me guessing here. ^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:40 am

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
luis wrote:she talked about adding AU to the rune to make them more powerful and AU is pronunced like in AUM so i thought that VAYU was the same...

Yeah I see what makes you confused a bit but I suppose she did it this way because
if you mix the E sound (as in set) & the A sound (as in father) it sounds like the AY sound. (as in day)

I'm almost sure that's why she made the more powerful version of the 1st rune this way

Yep, after the working that i'm doing i'm going to not use this version anymore but just Fehu.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:14 am

luis wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

Yep, after the working that i'm doing i'm going to not use this version anymore but just Fehu.
what are your results with vayu?

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Aquarius wrote:
luis wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:

what are your results with vayu?

I think it's still too soon to tell even because i'm using it to empower the ability of my aura to attract money. Honestly i kind want to stop the working even if i'm using Aum with the affirmation so maybe that is going to add some power to it i hope.

Shanisvara666

Postby Shanisvara666 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:37 pm

4 ANSAUZ
21 LAGAUZ
23 DAGAUZ
19 EHWAUZ

13 EIHWAUZ
17 TIWAUZ
20 MANNAUZ
2 URAUZ

So ANSAUZ is vibrated (AAA-NNN-SSS-AAA-UUU-ZZZ) not like in the germanic audios made by HP Maxine (AAA-NNN-TSSS-AAA-UUU-TSSS) , >???

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Shanisvara666 wrote:So ANSAUZ is vibrated (AAA-NNN-SSS-AAA-UUU-ZZZ) not like in the germanic audios made by HP Maxine (AAA-NNN-TSSS-AAA-UUU-TSSS) , >???

aaaa-nnnn-ssss-aaaa-uuuu-zzzz ---> S as in SNAKE and Z as THATS (TS),

BTW for everyone, i think that AURUZ is more correct version than URAUZ, because think about it: AUROCHSE, TAURUS, etc. sounds legit to me