Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Obliterate Your Saturn

HPS Lydia

How to Obliterate Your Saturn
(or at least make your life much more tolerable)

Detailed, Step By Step Instructions

Take a good look at your life right now. Are you completely happy with it? Chances are, almost everybody has at least one issue in their life. Either your life is completely a mess, or just one aspect of your life, or just one or two hindrances. Now think about where you want to be in life one year from now. Do you want it to be the exact same, with the exact same problems? Or do you want to have the victorious feeling of being free from your past-life karma, with noticeable improvement?

Following these instructions will take some sacrifice of time in your daily life, but this is guaranteed to solve your issues and make you capable of anything. Depending on how bad things are for you, it might take just a few workings over a few months to solve the issues, or it could take quite a bit longer.

The question is, are you willing to sacrifice time for less than one year of your life, to make the rest of your life much, much better?

Step 1

If you are an adult by now, you likely know what area of your life is problematic. Some people, especially younger people, can have a hard time pinpointing the exact problem. Regardless, take a look at your natal chart. Look to your Saturn. What house and sign is it in, and what areas of life do this house and sign rule. This is not just for Saturn, as Neptune and Pluto can be problematic, as well as Mars. But Saturn is the planet of misfortune and where you get your ass kicked, to quote High Priestess Maxine. [Note: Saturn isn’t entirely bad. Saturn helps ground us and brings stability.]

If you have problems reading your natal chart and finding your Saturn, ask someone you trust and is adept at astrology.

If there are more than one areas of your life that are problematic, start with the biggest problem. Focus on overcoming one problem at a time.

Step 2: Part 1

When you are in the process of changing your life, you need to go all-out. This is your life we are talking about, are you going to half-ass it with a watered-down method to kinda see if things maybe change a bit, or are you going to be like a machine and ruthlessly obliterate your obstacles to create the life you know deep down that you deserve?

….Which takes us to the optional Part 1 of this Step 2. Many people, from lifetimes of brainwashing, do not believe they are worthy. Worthy of happiness, worthy of success, worthy of love, and so on. You need to change this. Why? Because you are a child of Satan, one of His Warriors. Of course you are worthy. You are of the Elite, you deserve to have the very best in life. The completion of this step will benefit all workings you do from now on. If you do not have any hang-ups regarding happiness or success, then skip ahead to Part 2.

Preliminary working to free your mind to accept that you are worthy of success and happiness:

You can use either the Freeing the Soul meditation, or a simple daily affirmation.

For the Freeing the Soul:

Munka, Ansuz rune, or Uruz rune. All are effective. Use your past experience, intuition, or practice each to see which would be most effective for you. We are all individuals, what works for one does not necessarily work for all.

Vibrate the Word of Power:

-108 times (108 is a full Satanic Rosary and a powerful number of permanence). [Note: this was written before HPS Maxine stated that 108 is not good to use. I no longer use 108, so I would recommend a different number]

At the end, state your affirmation 9 times, as 9 is a powerful number of endings. It is advisable to use “in a positive and healthy manner” and “permanently” in your affirmation, as energy takes the easiest route and needs to be properly programmed.

For a daily affirmation:

Do yoga, breathing exercises, or anything that gets your bioelectricity/chi/energy raised. Relax, either lying down or in a comfortable chair, surround yourself in white-gold energy, and state your affirmation at least 20 times. You can state it 54 or 108 times, however many you feel necessary.

You will need to do either of the above for 40 days, every day. 40 days engraves the working into the soul. Do not skip a day, and do not start this when the Moon is void. Make sure to mark on your calendar or anywhere when you start this, and for best results, make it part of your schedule so as to not forget a day. If you are serious about changing your life, then you need to be responsible.

Once you have completed the above for a full 40 days, then move on to Part 2 of this step.

Step 2: Part 2

Timing with the Moon:

The better your timing with the Moon is, the greater your results will be. Patience will really pay off when you start in the right conditions. Waiting an extra week or two will make this important working so much more effective. If you ever need assistance finding the best timing to begin a working, simply ask in our JoS groups and forums and knowledgeable people will assist you.

The Moon should be waning (decreasing in light), as this is best for ending things. Right after the powerful Full Moon when the Moon begins to wane, or right before the New Moon are good times to begin this working.

Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces are the best for endings. But as it is best to start this working as soon as possible to start reaping the benefits in life, as long as the Moon is waning and not void, are the 2 things you need to watch for. See the links included at the end for information on Moon phases and signs.

The Working:

Similar to Part 1, you will be using the Freeing the Soul meditation. You can also combine it with a daily affirmation, either the same affirmation or one very similar that you do at another time during the day or night. This will keep your mind in the mode of overcoming your obstacles.

Munka, Ansuz rune, or Uruz rune. All are effective, use your past experience, intuition, or practice each to see which would be most effective for you. We are all individuals, what works for one does not necessarily work for all.

-108 times (108 is a full Satanic Rosary and a powerful number of permanence)

-54 times is sufficient if you are newer and not comfortable with higher reps, but for maximum benefit, 108 would be more effective.

-Some have even found it necessary to do 2 rounds of the Satanic Rosary, 216 reps. You can do this in one go (approximately 30 minutes to almost an hour), or divide it into 2 sessions, one in the morning and one at night.

Place a lot of thought into the above and decide on the best method for you. You don’t want to realize after a few days or weeks into the working that your method does not fit into your daily schedule or is too much energy for you to handle yet.

At the end, state your affirmation 9 times, as 9 is a powerful number of endings.

Note: It is imperative to add “in a positive and healthy manner” or such, as energy takes the easiest route. Adding “permanently” or “eternally” also adds to the effectiveness of this.

How long to do the working:

-40 days straight engraves it into the soul

-80 days straight for more deep-rooted issues

-90 days straight is the most effective for deep-rooted problems. If you go for 80 days you might as well add on another 10 days for maximum effectiveness

-40 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

-80 or 90 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

The last one is for serious life problems. After doing one round (of 40, 80, or 90 days), check and see how much your life has improved. You can get guidance from your GD or use your intuition to see if another full working is needed.

90 days is three months. Two rounds of this is half of a year. This may sound extreme and like a long time. But wouldn’t it be worth it, to sacrifice this time for less than a year, and have your life completely, drastically, noticeably improved by this time next year?

Part 3

Now that you have removed the root of the problem, you can now successfully do workings to attract what it is you want. You removed past-life money issues, now do a working to attract money into your life. Same with love or whatever your Saturn issue was.

If you truly desire to change your life, you need to go all out. A combination of:

-a runic working

and/or

-a Sanskrit mantra

and/or

-a daily affirmation

and/or

-planetary square workings

These can be tailored to fit your daily scheduled in the most effective way for you. For example, a quick 20 rep daily affirmation in the morning, and a longer 108 rep runic working at night, and a short planetary square working whenever works best in the day.

Begin when the Moon is waxing (increasing in light). The closer to the Full Moon the better. Make sure the Moon is not void. Make sure the Moon is in an appropriate sign, such as Taurus for money, Cancer or Libra for love. See the links included at the end for the information on Moon phases and signs.

And again, like in Part 2, do this daily for 40, 80, or 90 days. Repeat as needed.

Conclusion

You will have to sacrifice some time spent with friends, and a bit of sleep here and there, but keep in mind that this is only temporary. Just time sacrificed each day for less than one year, to make the rest of your years much more enjoyable and easier for you.

Satanism is about advancing ourselves and becoming the best possible versions of our individual Self. Your soul is eternal, so do whatever it takes to get the most out of life and make the best life for you. The more your life satisfies and fulfills you, the more capable of a person you will be. Sticking with a plan to overcome your obstacles and get what you want out of life will make you so much more stronger and advanced in life.

Hail Satan!

-Lydia

Resources:

Overcoming Obstacles
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Overcoming_Obstacles.html

Repeating Magick
http://web.archive.org/web/20150912180851/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Repeating_Magick.html

Timing Your Magick With The Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Void Of Course Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

The Runes
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

About The Runes
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Planetary Squares
http://web.archive.org/web/20150912180628/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

I suspect the key is the sun and Jupiter squares. The sun, fire element burns out the dross and cleans the soul and Jupiter's opposite seems to be Saturn. We were told the sun square is good to use if one is in a Saturn transit.

Thank you for reposting this, Lydia, this is a very informative guide and it will help a lot of people.

I have a question I've been wondering about-it seems that much spiritual advancement depends on an initial "buy-in" that one is, at least on some level, worthy of spiritual advancement and a better life. What if someone is a genuinely bad person with legitimate self-hatred over wrongs they have done? Is it possible for them to improve spiritually and become worthy?

HP Mageson666 said:
I suspect the key is the sun and Jupiter squares. The sun, fire element burns out the dross and cleans the soul and Jupiter's opposite seems to be Saturn. We were told the sun square is good to use if one is in a Saturn transit.

For Saturn transits, definitely. But for deep-rooted karma, doing workings that pinpoint the exact cause seems to be more effective.

@HailVictory88- The answer is simple and clear: you need to do workings to allow yourself to move on :) We all make mistakes, understand why you made them, learn, and move on. You are the only you in the entire universe, you can not be anyone else and nobody else can be you, so therefore it is your duty to make yourself into the best version of yourself, honor yourself, and do what is best for you.

i have some question concerning this working , an hopefully it can help other brother/sister too
so here my work :

i have personnally choose the uruz runes , because it's mentionned :
" Repeated use of the rune will gradually increase the amounts of energy one can handle at any given time. Helps in the growth of one’s own reserves of power"

i have also start 5 planetary squares ( jupiter , sun , mercury , mars and soon venus )
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

i am starting the "healing psychological damage" with this :

Healing Psychological (etc) Damage
Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 am

Lydia

Website

Posting this as I've recommended it to a few SS. The healthier we are in every way, the better our success, the better our future. You can do a few cycles of 40 days, or one 90 day working, or whatever you feel you need.

This is best done when the Moon is in Scorpio, as Scorpio rules transformations, drastic changes, and psychological issues. Moon in Pisces is the only other moon sign appropriate for this working.

Date: Feb 16 (Jupiter day), March 16 (Jupiter), April 12 or 13 (Mercury day or Jupiter). The day itself doesn't matter so much as the Moon sign/phase, so even Venus day is fine. The waning side of a full moon is best but the timing doesn't always work out.

Hour of Sun (Self), Moon (unconscious, emotions, habits), Jupiter (good stuff) or just whatever works in your schedule for the day. Don't obsess over the hour too much, occasionally doing it in say Mars won't ruin the working.

Rune: Wunjo (or any other variations, Waunyo, Vend, Vin, Wynn). Its number is 8 so you can do 88 reps, 40 for people who aren't used to higher reps, or whatever amount you feel is best for you.

Affirmation 9x: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain".

Now, this is going to bring up some ugly stuff. For example, if you lived in fear as a child and always had stomach aches, this working might bring them back. You might also get flashes throughout the day of memories of trauma and so on. But it won't last long. Just keep it up and you will come out of it stronger (and saner) than ever
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

also i do specially the merkaba meditation everyday during this working :
http://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html

my goal is to completely wreck any chains who can slow me down.

the time of the working will be 90 days

after i remove all this

i will start a second phase :

the concept is the use of mannaz dagaz and odhal runes ,

( enhancement of comprehension , knowledge and so advancement)

the third phase will be the phase , where i will do working for manifesting things into life ( money , etc...)

all of this come from personnal theory , let me know if something is wrong with all this .

does the uruz runes have more benefice for this working ( because of the secondary effect ) ? or not whatsoever ?

also does the working if it's begin during a mercury retrograde is valid ? ( it deals with a certain mental aspect ? )

thanks

Hail satan !

dragon bleu 666 said:
i have some question concerning this working , an hopefully it can help other brother/sister too
so here my work :

i have personnally choose the uruz runes , because it's mentionned :
" Repeated use of the rune will gradually increase the amounts of energy one can handle at any given time. Helps in the growth of one’s own reserves of power"

i have also start 5 planetary squares ( jupiter , sun , mercury , mars and soon venus )
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

i am starting the "healing psychological damage" with this :

Healing Psychological (etc) Damage
Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:36 am

Lydia

Website

Posting this as I've recommended it to a few SS. The healthier we are in every way, the better our success, the better our future. You can do a few cycles of 40 days, or one 90 day working, or whatever you feel you need.

This is best done when the Moon is in Scorpio, as Scorpio rules transformations, drastic changes, and psychological issues. Moon in Pisces is the only other moon sign appropriate for this working.

Date: Feb 16 (Jupiter day), March 16 (Jupiter), April 12 or 13 (Mercury day or Jupiter). The day itself doesn't matter so much as the Moon sign/phase, so even Venus day is fine. The waning side of a full moon is best but the timing doesn't always work out.

Hour of Sun (Self), Moon (unconscious, emotions, habits), Jupiter (good stuff) or just whatever works in your schedule for the day. Don't obsess over the hour too much, occasionally doing it in say Mars won't ruin the working.

Rune: Wunjo (or any other variations, Waunyo, Vend, Vin, Wynn). Its number is 8 so you can do 88 reps, 40 for people who aren't used to higher reps, or whatever amount you feel is best for you.

Affirmation 9x: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain".

Now, this is going to bring up some ugly stuff. For example, if you lived in fear as a child and always had stomach aches, this working might bring them back. You might also get flashes throughout the day of memories of trauma and so on. But it won't last long. Just keep it up and you will come out of it stronger (and saner) than ever
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

also i do specially the merkaba meditation everyday during this working :
http://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html

my goal is to completely wreck any chains who can slow me down.

the time of the working will be 90 days

after i remove all this

i will start a second phase :

the concept is the use of mannaz dagaz and odhal runes ,

( enhancement of comprehension , knowledge and so advancement)

the third phase will be the phase , where i will do working for manifesting things into life ( money , etc...)

all of this come from personnal theory , let me know if something is wrong with all this .

does the uruz runes have more benefice for this working ( because of the secondary effect ) ? or not whatsoever ?

also does the working if it's begin during a mercury retrograde is valid ? ( it deals with a certain mental aspect ? )

thanks

Hail satan !
If you want to increase the energy you can handle you need to affirm that after the vibrating, if you are doing a working to get problems out of you, you need to affirm exactly that. Doing both will weaken or void the working.

Thank you so much Lydia for this,since of late i have been trying to tie some loose ends in my life(especially when it comes to matters of love,self esteem and some deeply rooted psychological issues).
Ave Satanas!

Lydia said:
Super subject that I discover now !
In my natal chart I have Saturn in my house 12 and very close to my ascendant Lion.
I suppose that Saturn has a big influence in view of its position.
So will I benefit from this work or is there any other work more beneficial ?

Been a little while since anyone's been posting in this thread but, I've seen a few people lately doing munka/ansuz workings lately and I decided to join in. Most of my workings up until now have just been meditations and RTRs, I've mostly like, left my living circumstances by the wayside for the past years I've been involved in this.

Decided to tackle the most glaring issue currently in my life however. This to me was a very particular thing, because I felt like it wasn't just bad karma, but, I started suffering enemy attacks a few years before I truly got involved in this (it's a long story) so I feel like my soul really had some nasty stuff on it that was making whatever negative karma I had considerably worse via curses, bindings, etc. Been gradually getting rid of it all through the usual means, but as I said, decided to tackle one of the larger issues, combined a few of the suggested saturn obliterating meditations (oss rune, munka, affirmation, visualization), and picked a good date.

My guardian gave me a good amount of encouragement to carry through with this ritual in spite of initial reluctance, but, after a few days I've felt this weird dump of negative energy. The issue I'm targeting has already had some small, subtle improvements, but every night now I've had some pretty nasty nightmares, and it feels like some events in daily life that could easily make one sort of paranoid (though, nothing bad actually materializes for real). One of my nightmares was even about the very thing I'm actually working on.

Thought I'd inquire as to how normal this is? This almost feels like a scene in some shitty horror movie where a character would remove a parasite from the host and it'd try to maim them on the way out. I feel the enemy is none too pleased about me doing this, which, well, certainly justifies my intent. I heard someone say the words "karma dump" once, that negative feelings and whatnot can manifest in the initial days of a soul freeing. Just making sure this is the norm, basically, so I can tough it out.

@Arcadia- it's normal. Many people over the years have posted their experiences with this working, and most say that the problem often gets worse in one way or another before it gets better, as it's the problem rising to the surface before being eliminated. But after the initial problems, we all experience permanent improvement. I've done many of these workings over the years.

As for the nightmares, program yourself as you are falling asleep. Blue energy is calming, or just white-gold if you're not experienced/comfortable with colors, and affirm that you are having a peaceful sleep.

Lydia said:
Many people over the years have posted their experiences with this working, and most say that the problem often gets worse in one way or another before it gets better, as it's the problem rising to the surface before being eliminated.

Yeah, in the short time span since I posted, the targeted problem certainly went quite downhill. I'd be quite devastated by a terrible day, but given the fact this happened like clockwork and I know it's entirely normal, well, certainly helps maintain perspective. Though I really do wonder how many poor souls started doing this working unaware of the initial problems that manifest and got scared off from going the full 40 days or so and ceased early because they thought they were doing something wrong and were heading by disaster. I was aware and even I almost got spooked. Goes to show how priceless information is.

With a mixture of the Final RTR, meditations, and then doing a grand total of 216 ansuz and 216 munka and 36 affirmations a day dedicated to this one real nasty issue, I really shouldn't be surprised it's only taken five days to get to this point already.

Anyway, thank you for the quick reply and consolation, you helped more than you could probably imagine. Just gotta endure the stormy weather for now.

I'm glad to help. And wow, 21,000 views for this thread.... I hope everyone here is doing well, and remember that the Final RTR helps a lot with removing curses and bindings too! :)

Thank you for this post I will do what is described but I have a question I dont see this written about anywhere would something like Jupiter conjunct Saturn make it an even better time to work on Saturn or since my Saturn will conjunct it this year would starting a Jupiter square when it's on or near that degree fix some Saturn issues in itself. Since obviously Jupiter is most comfortable in its home sign Sagittarius but being opposite Saturn probably isn't at all.
PS this might work for other signs as well if Jupiter conjuncts your Saturn in Taurus using it on that degree idk. I am assuming what I read is true that Saturn is delayed or uncomfortable in expressing all or most signs energies. If this isn't true what I said or a good question let me know.

Thank you

My Saturn is mainly about self-sabotage. I plan to start this working soon to eliminate that inclination.

I was wondering if someone could suggest a good affirmation. The best I've come up with is: In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am no longer sabotaging my wellbeing and growth. I am now, relentlessly and forever, pursuing what is best for my wellbeing.

I don't know if I should word it differently or what :?

From personal experiences of almost a decade of power meditation, nothing comes close to the energy of the sun in cleansing the soul of bad karma. Just standing in the light of the full sun and breathing it in with several breaths it worth more than a rosary count of runic vibrations. The next most powerful source of energy is the sexual energy. The elements can also cleanse the soul.
The energy of the moon is the fastest conductor of bioelectricity, 'problem' is it doesn't pack the vitality the Sun brings though the moon is equally as important to our soul as the sun. Taking in too much of one can cause an imbalance. For example one may find it to sleep when taking in too much of solar energies.
Of course vibrations are of utmost importance because they stimulate/tune the soul beyond what visualization and breathing does. The chakras are the most important part of the soul. You should be vibrating your mantras/rune into the chakras and then into the Aura. Take it one chakra at time. Vibrating the solar seed mantra in the 25 chakras for 18 counts each and then 216 times into the Aura adds up to 666 reps, the number of perfection.

A good affirmation is "My entire being is continuously, permanently and completely cleaned of any and all negative energy in every healthy and positive way for me".

I just learned that Saturn is my ruler and in my 2nd house. I must admit, I am pretty upset, however I can understand why my life is the way it is now.
Is there a way to obliterate Saturn completely?
Should I affirm something like „Saturn‘s energies doesn‘t affect me anymore“? Or should I be more specific?

Thanks for your help in advance!

NinRick said:
I just learned that Saturn is my ruler and in my 2nd house. I must admit, I am pretty upset, however I can understand why my life is the way it is now.
Is there a way to obliterate Saturn completely?
Should I affirm something like „Saturn‘s energies doesn‘t affect me anymore“? Or should I be more specific?

Thanks for your help in advance!
Free your soul from its negative influence on an area of your life that is influenced negatively by it

Lydia said:
I'm glad to help. And wow, 21,000 views for this thread.... I hope everyone here is doing well, and remember that the Final RTR helps a lot with removing curses and bindings too! :)

Adding to the this I am adding that to the affirmation that "I'm totally free from the Hebrew letters"

Manofsatan said:
Lydia said:

Adding to the this I am adding that to the affirmation that "I'm totally free from the Hebrew letters"
This is entirely unnecessary and inefficient, just so you are aware. There is no need for any further affirmations in the RTR besides what is provided by the HPs.

You are already freeing yourself from the hebrew letters with the normal RTR, without any need for an additional affirmation like this.

Ors666 said:
Manofsatan said:
Lydia said:

Never crossed my mind to add an extra affirmation. I'll check how that works on my next RTR.

When you change the affirmation then it stops being a group ritual. You change it and it is different. I do not think that is a wise approach. Since it is a new ritual at that point then the moon sign and phase with planetary placements will change the effect of the ritual. Things to consider.

Ors666 said:
Manofsatan said:
Lydia said:

Never crossed my mind to add an extra affirmation. I'll check how that works on my next RTR.
It is a bad idea to change or add to the affirmations on the Final RTR. Anything you do different from the official affirmation, that is scattering the energy into other directions and making it all less effective. The RTR is like the point of a spear, very careful and direct. And when we all do the RTR, we are all pushing that same spear forward. If you go adding anything else, now it's like you are sideways going the wrong way in the formation.

But I do like this other affirmation, and it's a good thing to be used somewhere else. You can use it when you are doing a work to clean all the garbage out from your aura and soul.

Lydia said:
HP Mageson666 said:

For Saturn transits, definitely. But for deep-rooted karma, doing workings that pinpoint the exact cause seems to be more effective.

@HailVictory88- The answer is simple and clear: you need to do workings to allow yourself to move on :) We all make mistakes, understand why you made them, learn, and move on. You are the only you in the entire universe, you can not be anyone else and nobody else can be you, so therefore it is your duty to make yourself into the best version of yourself, honor yourself, and do what is best for you.
What affirmations can I use while doing a spiritual sun squares to deal with a hard Saturn transit ?

Jack said:
What affirmations can I use while doing a spiritual sun squares to deal with a hard Saturn transit ?
In a positive and healthy way the sun is negating any and all negative natal influences on me now, continously and forever.

How do you like it? Did you already come up something else on your own? If so, what?

I'm nearing a period where I will expierence my first Saturn return. I'm planning to start a rune working at Nov. 9th and doing it for ??? days. Saturn will be in transit when I'm half way of the working, but it should be fine. I'm thinking of using the URUZ-rune with an affirmation of "In a positive and healthy way I am free from any and all negative planetary transits on me now, continously and forever." I have not yet decided if I should do 54x or 108x reps, or maybe do even 80 or 90 days... Seems like a lot of reps to do if I choose 108x so I might just do half a rosary and 80 or even 90 days.

Any inputs?

Henu the Great said:
Jack said:
In a positive and healthy way the sun is negating any and all negative natal influences on me now, continously and forever.

How do you like it? Did you already come up something else on your own? If so, what?

I'm nearing a period where I will expierence my first Saturn return. I'm planning to start a rune working at Nov. 9th and doing it for ??? days. Saturn will be in transit when I'm half way of the working, but it should be fine. I'm thinking of using the URUZ-rune with an affirmation of "In a positive and healthy way I am free from any and all negative planetary transits on me now, continously and forever." I have not yet decided if I should do 54x or 108x reps, or maybe do even 80 or 90 days... Seems like a lot of reps to do if I choose 108x so I might just do half a rosary and 80 or even 90 days.

Any inputs?
This sounds good. Add Ansuz also to the Runic working as it frees you. You can do the reps as 55/111 or 54/108 for 40/80/90 days .
Remember to do a short KY Kriya/Breath of Fire + Mula Bandha or my personal favorite SATANAS before the working.

The working should look like this,
SATANAS
AUM *9
AFFIRMATION *9
Vibrations (55+55/111+111/54+54/108+108)
AFFIRMATION *9
AUM*9
SATANAS

9 reps of Aum and affirmation is for endings.
Check the SS calendar that the time isn't void and start it in the hour of the sun.

And most importantly focus on each breath and vibration. You have to have patience. Inhale for a count(like your body is a sponge absorbing Golden Light) theres a small pause then vibrate it out with the complete yogic breath (as your body shines with more intensity) then theres a short pause and then repeat. Take time but make it ideal.

Lydia said:

Detailed, Step By Step Instructions

Take a good look at your life right now. Are you completely happy with it? Chances are, almost everybody has at least one issue in their life. Either your life is completely a mess, or just one aspect of your life, or just one or two hindrances. Now think about where you want to be in life one year from now. Do you want it to be the exact same, with the exact same problems? Or do you want to have the victorious feeling of being free from your past-life karma, with noticeable improvement?

Following these instructions will take some sacrifice of time in your daily life, but this is guaranteed to solve your issues and make you capable of anything. Depending on how bad things are for you, it might take just a few workings over a few months to solve the issues, or it could take quite a bit longer.

The question is, are you willing to sacrifice time for less than one year of your life, to make the rest of your life much, much better?

Step 1

If you are an adult by now, you likely know what area of your life is problematic. Some people, especially younger people, can have a hard time pinpointing the exact problem. Regardless, take a look at your natal chart. Look to your Saturn. What house and sign is it in, and what areas of life do this house and sign rule. This is not just for Saturn, as Neptune and Pluto can be problematic, as well as Mars. But Saturn is the planet of misfortune and where you get your ass kicked, to quote High Priestess Maxine. [Note: Saturn isn’t entirely bad. Saturn helps ground us and brings stability.]

If you have problems reading your natal chart and finding your Saturn, ask someone you trust and is adept at astrology.

If there are more than one areas of your life that are problematic, start with the biggest problem. Focus on overcoming one problem at a time.

Step 2: Part 1

When you are in the process of changing your life, you need to go all-out. This is your life we are talking about, are you going to half-ass it with a watered-down method to kinda see if things maybe change a bit, or are you going to be like a machine and ruthlessly obliterate your obstacles to create the life you know deep down that you deserve?

….Which takes us to the optional Part 1 of this Step 2. Many people, from lifetimes of brainwashing, do not believe they are worthy. Worthy of happiness, worthy of success, worthy of love, and so on. You need to change this. Why? Because you are a child of Satan, one of His Warriors. Of course you are worthy. You are of the Elite, you deserve to have the very best in life. The completion of this step will benefit all workings you do from now on. If you do not have any hang-ups regarding happiness or success, then skip ahead to Part 2.

Preliminary working to free your mind to accept that you are worthy of success and happiness:

You can use either the Freeing the Soul meditation, or a simple daily affirmation.

For the Freeing the Soul:

Munka, Ansuz rune, or Uruz rune. All are effective. Use your past experience, intuition, or practice each to see which would be most effective for you. We are all individuals, what works for one does not necessarily work for all.

-108 times (108 is a full Satanic Rosary and a powerful number of permanence).

or

-54 times is sufficient if you are newer and not comfortable with higher reps, but for maximum benefit, 108 would be more effective.

At the end, state your affirmation 9 times, as 9 is a powerful number of endings. It is advisable to use “in a positive and healthy manner” and “permanently” in your affirmation, as energy takes the easiest route and needs to be properly programmed.

For a daily affirmation:

Do yoga, breathing exercises, or anything that gets your bioelectricity/chi/energy raised. Relax, either lying down or in a comfortable chair, surround yourself in white-gold energy, and state your affirmation at least 20 times. You can state it 54 or 108 times, however many you feel necessary.

You will need to do either of the above for 40 days, every day. 40 days engraves the working into the soul. Do not skip a day, and do not start this when the Moon is void. Make sure to mark on your calendar or anywhere when you start this, and for best results, make it part of your schedule so as to not forget a day. If you are serious about changing your life, then you need to be responsible.

Once you have completed the above for a full 40 days, then move on to Part 2 of this step.

Step 2: Part 2

Timing with the Moon:

The better your timing with the Moon is, the greater your results will be. Patience will really pay off when you start in the right conditions. Waiting an extra week or two will make this important working so much more effective. If you ever need assistance finding the best timing to begin a working, simply ask in our JoS groups and forums and knowledgeable people will assist you.

The Moon should be waning (decreasing in light), as this is best for ending things. Right after the powerful Full Moon when the Moon begins to wane, or right before the New Moon are good times to begin this working.

Moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces are the best for endings. But as it is best to start this working as soon as possible to start reaping the benefits in life, as long as the Moon is waning and not void, are the 2 things you need to watch for. See the links included at the end for information on Moon phases and signs.

The Working:

Similar to Part 1, you will be using the Freeing the Soul meditation. You can also combine it with a daily affirmation, either the same affirmation or one very similar that you do at another time during the day or night. This will keep your mind in the mode of overcoming your obstacles.

Munka, Ansuz rune, or Uruz rune. All are effective, use your past experience, intuition, or practice each to see which would be most effective for you. We are all individuals, what works for one does not necessarily work for all.

-108 times (108 is a full Satanic Rosary and a powerful number of permanence)

-Some have even found it necessary to do 2 rounds of the Satanic Rosary, 216 reps. You can do this in one go (approximately 30 minutes to almost an hour), or divide it into 2 sessions, one in the morning and one at night.

Place a lot of thought into the above and decide on the best method for you. You don’t want to realize after a few days or weeks into the working that your method does not fit into your daily schedule or is too much energy for you to handle yet.

At the end, state your affirmation 9 times, as 9 is a powerful number of endings.

Note: It is imperative to add “in a positive and healthy manner” or such, as energy takes the easiest route. Adding “permanently” or “eternally” also adds to the effectiveness of this.

How long to do the working:

-40 days straight engraves it into the soul

-80 days straight for more deep-rooted issues

-90 days straight is the most effective for deep-rooted problems. If you go for 80 days you might as well add on another 10 days for maximum effectiveness

-40 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

-80 or 90 days straight, wait a bit to let the energies resonate, and then repeat at the next ideal Moon phase and sign

The last one is for serious life problems. After doing one round (of 40, 80, or 90 days), check and see how much your life has improved. You can get guidance from your GD or use your intuition to see if another full working is needed.

90 days is three months. Two rounds of this is half of a year. This may sound extreme and like a long time. But wouldn’t it be worth it, to sacrifice this time for less than a year, and have your life completely, drastically, noticeably improved by this time next year?

Part 3

Now that you have removed the root of the problem, you can now successfully do workings to attract what it is you want. You removed past-life money issues, now do a working to attract money into your life. Same with love or whatever your Saturn issue was.

If you truly desire to change your life, you need to go all out. A combination of:

-a runic working

and/or

-a Sanskrit mantra

and/or

-a daily affirmation

and/or

-planetary square workings

These can be tailored to fit your daily scheduled in the most effective way for you. For example, a quick 20 rep daily affirmation in the morning, and a longer 108 rep runic working at night, and a short planetary square working whenever works best in the day.

Begin when the Moon is waxing (increasing in light). The closer to the Full Moon the better. Make sure the Moon is not void. Make sure the Moon is in an appropriate sign, such as Taurus for money, Cancer or Libra for love. See the links included at the end for the information on Moon phases and signs.

And again, like in Part 2, do this daily for 40, 80, or 90 days. Repeat as needed.

Conclusion

You will have to sacrifice some time spent with friends, and a bit of sleep here and there, but keep in mind that this is only temporary. Just time sacrificed each day for less than one year, to make the rest of your years much more enjoyable and easier for you.

Satanism is about advancing ourselves and becoming the best possible versions of our individual Self. Your soul is eternal, so do whatever it takes to get the most out of life and make the best life for you. The more your life satisfies and fulfills you, the more capable of a person you will be. Sticking with a plan to overcome your obstacles and get what you want out of life will make you so much more stronger and advanced in life.

Hail Satan!

-Lydia

Resources:

Overcoming Obstacles
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Overcoming_Obstacles.html

Repeating Magick
http://web.archive.org/web/20150912180851/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Repeating_Magick.html

Timing Your Magick With The Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Void Of Course Moon
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

The Runes
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

About The Runes
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Planetary Squares
http://web.archive.org/web/20150912180628/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html
thanks for the info Lydia

Jack said:
This sounds good. Add Ansuz also to the Runic working as it frees you. You can do the reps as 55/111 or 54/108 for 40/80/90 days .
Remember to do a short KY Kriya/Breath of Fire + Mula Bandha or my personal favorite SATANAS before the working.

The working should look like this,
SATANAS
AUM *9
AFFIRMATION *9
Vibrations (55+55/111+111/54+54/108+108)
AFFIRMATION *9
AUM*9
SATANAS

9 reps of Aum and affirmation is for endings.
Check the SS calendar that the time isn't void and start it in the hour of the sun.

And most importantly focus on each breath and vibration. You have to have patience. Inhale for a count(like your body is a sponge absorbing Golden Light) theres a small pause then vibrate it out with the complete yogic breath (as your body shines with more intensity) then theres a short pause and then repeat. Take time but make it ideal.
Thanks. I think I'll go with the breath of fire since it fits me better and do 54 repetitions with proper inhale/exhale cycle. Might aswell do it for 90 days because why not.

Lydia said:
Many people over the years have posted their experiences with this working, and most say that the problem often gets worse in one way or another before it gets better, as it's the problem rising to the surface before being eliminated. But after the initial problems, we all experience permanent improvement.
Dear Lydia. I'd like to ask your opinion about my situation. The question contains sensitive planetary information that shouldn't be public. Is it okay that I send you an e-mail?

Apprentice said:
Lydia said:
Many people over the years have posted their experiences with this working, and most say that the problem often gets worse in one way or another before it gets better, as it's the problem rising to the surface before being eliminated. But after the initial problems, we all experience permanent improvement.
Dear Lydia. I'd like to ask your opinion about my situation. The question contains sensitive planetary information that shouldn't be public. Is it okay that I send you an e-mail?

You can email me... I am very behind on emails though. I had to take an extended break, and am hoping to catch up on things soon. So it may be a while before I reply. [email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back