Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Texas Church Shooting - What are your thoughts?

Ignisalas

somebody probably already made a topic like this but it hasn't got approved yet, just in case nobody did I decided to make one.
We know that Soros put about 20 billion dollars in on the protest against Trump, on Nov. 4th. HP Mageson wrote about it as being a way to push Trump out of office, and for a communist uprising in America.

I wonder if the texas church shooting was connected to the jewish agenda failure on Nov. 4th? Maybe they got angry and caused yet another massacre with their shitty jewish witchcraft? That I may also add - is withering away in power.

There's been a lot of killings, and violence the past few months. Any gathering of people that has anything to do with freedom, or whatever had went horribly wrong, and attacked viciously. It would seem the jews are getting so desperate and they're slowly crumbling apart, Spiritually and Physically rotting away and dying, since their massive vortex of psychic energy that the jews feed off of, and gives them power, that we all know as "Yahweh", is getting drained of power and destroyed by our RTRs. They are losing their spiritual power over the world, and the only thing they have left to fight with is physical violence.
What are your thoughts on the Texas shooting?

People are saying the shooter was an Antifa member... Also people are losing faith in Christianity. The people killed were in a church. You would think God would look after the people who actually go to church...

Seems to be a psycho atheist on the surface and I haven't read any coherent conspiracy theories about it. Anyways I'm doing the blood sacrifice RTR this week as the enemy will surely want to capitalize on this.

Antifa Nov. 4 2017 was advertised months in advance. Nothing happened.
Texas shooting Nov 5 2017 was not advertised.
I heard somewhere he was a muslim convert. I heard he had something to do with Antifa. I heard he was DENIED A GUN LICENSE ! ( so much for gun control. ). I heard he preached Atheism. ( A Muslim Atheist ? ? ? ) Whatever.
All I know is that when the real thing happens, then general public is not usually, if ever informed. It just happens. Then the Misinformation trail begins.

From reports the guy was simply raised in a bad home, was on psych meds for years was a mentally unstable rage case and was kicked out of the Military for it, and attacked the church probably because he lives in Texas and it was the only gun free zone around to kill the locals he hated. From what the cops found in his car the Church was only the start of what he was planning for a killing spree. Thankfully one of the locals was able to shoot him down and chase him into a ditch. And stopped this nut just at the start of the killing spree.

My opinion here is:

We must also consider the Jews were mostly likely doing all kinds of black magic rituals to put the power behind the Nov 4 uprising of their Communist movement. This guy was unstable, tied into the Left and lived in a town bathed in constant Xian energy 24/7 which is the connection for the jews energy to channel though. He was also raised in xianity so the energy connected with him and karma.

I was watching this kike Stephen Moneyjoo, go on a rant about how wonderful christiantiy is and how evil not believing in the RACIAL GOD OF HIS JEWISH TRIBE IS....... I wonder why. Its no mistake the jews are always pushing this racial program on theirs onto the Goyim is it..... Its in their soul. Oy Veh goyim the only answer to secular xianity, which is communism is theistic communism that of xianity Goyim! Flip the Shekel into the air Goyim and see What side it lands on. Rabbi Marx or Rabbi Yeshua.

The 'soft targets' are best choices, such as schools and churches. How did this guy get firearms, after being denied a licence ? And the Air Force failure to disclose information about him.

As it turns out the family of the shooters ex attended the church as well. This might have been a major motivation.

Are there any reports of bodies being removed before forensics could examine the crime scene ?
The Common Sense Show claims this is the case. One of their latest videos, mentions it.
He compares it to the JFK assassination.
Any evidence ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back