Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Requesting help-workings for motivation

Good day! I am seeking methods of boosting my motivation. It is very hard for me to gather enough will to actually get off my ass and work towards my goals.

To make the long story short, I'm in my last year of high school. At the end of it, I will have 4 exams, 2 of which are crucial for my future-going to a good university. It's mathematics and programming that I just simply can not push myself into doing. I have the know how, but not the will.

I have tried using money as an incentive, and many other things. None of them work.

So, I come to you in order for you to help me find any workings so I can be an active, progressing spiritual satanist or put on the man pants and work my ass off.

Why are you doing this? Are you doing this because you like doing it or because you are forced to? Are you doing it just for the money, so not because it's your passion? What would you be rather doing?

if you hate what you are doing it will be very hard everyday to try to swim against the wave. But if you enjoy what you are doing it will be easy swimming along the wave. So is with studying and learning new things (any thing) really.

Now if you want to study these topics but feel you can't because of procrastination or something you should eliminate the sources of procrastination. It's probably something like video games or partying.
Do you have a regular meditation schedule ? That would be most helpful for self discipline.

You can also do a rune working, NAUTHIZ will help willpower/staying power, ISA to still your mind if your mind is always hyperactive with other things and the problem is starting to study at all, MANNAZ for intellect and memory (great overall)

I think doing a magickal working will also have the side effect to make you more determined to succeed studies anyway, because we tend to care more about things we invest time, energy or money into.

@Transylvanian_SS_leader

I'd say to stop playing Europa Universalis, and start studying a bit. It's one of the easiest exams you'll have in your entire life. Each university exam will be harder than all your current exams combined, and instead of 4 years to prepare for them you'll only have a few months.

For motivation try finding a role-model in that field, try seeing how important are that subjects in that real life? After you'll see how math is so important in life, and chose a role-model e.g Évariste Galois, you'll study with some passion, which makes everything easier.

Education is important. I am glad you are going to school .
Suraye 108x daily energy from the sun, keep your aura clean and protected, affirm on your aura 9x daily starting when the moon is not void. Fight for what you want and there is nothing wrong with that.

Aquarius said:
Why are you doing this? Are you doing this because you like doing it or because you are forced to? Are you doing it just for the money, so not because it's your passion? What would you be rather doing?

I used to like doing it. It just got stale for me. I got burnt out.
I am not being forced to.
I have nothing I would rather be doing. I gave my choice of a career a lot of thought.
I just need a slight boost. I am well aware of my potential.

Neoma Isadora said:
Now if you want to study these topics but feel you can't because of procrastination or something you should eliminate the sources of procrastination. It's probably something like video games or partying.
Do you have a regular meditation schedule ? That would be most helpful for self discipline.

You can also do a rune working, NAUTHIZ will help willpower/staying power, ISA to still your mind if your mind is always hyperactive with other things and the problem is starting to study at all, MANNAZ for intellect and memory (great overall)

Video games are not the problem. They used to be. I dealt with them. Partying has nothing to do with it either.
I do have a regular meditation schedule since I dedicated.
I will do these rune workings, but I have no idea when is the proper time to start them. Also, should I do them all at once? On top of that, can I continue the workings past the 40 day mark?

ss666 said:
@Transylvanian_SS_leader

I'd say to stop playing Europa Universalis, and start studying a bit. It's one of the easiest exams you'll have in your entire life. Each university exam will be harder than all your current exams combined, and instead of 4 years to prepare for them you'll only have a few months.

I do love how you assumed I was an RTS fan by my name. You might be wrong, but I still admire your keen eye.
I know it's nothing compared to what life might throw at me, but I know for sure I need to succeed in this exams.

Transylvanian_SS_leader said:
Neoma Isadora said:

Video games are not the problem. They used to be. I dealt with them. Partying has nothing to do with it either.
I do have a regular meditation schedule since I dedicated.
I will do these rune workings, but I have no idea when is the proper time to start them. Also, should I do them all at once? On top of that, can I continue the workings past the 40 day mark?
These workings were just some ideas of what might help you. If you wanna do a working pick one of them and do it for 40 days, you can do longer if needed (80/90 days) but 40 days is a good start, don't forget to use an affirmation with ideally "in a healthy and positive way for me" and "permanently" in it. Don't do too many workings at once, it's better to not overload yourself and focus your energies on 1 or 2. You can use more then one rune per working however if you need to.
For the best times to start them Lydia makes monthly posts for that :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=807&p=5452&hilit=november#p4526

"Thursday 23/Friday 24: Waxing Moon in Aquarius (Moon is Void Thursday morning for those in Western, and void all afternoon/evening for those in Eastern). Breaking free of restrictions, freedom, gaining independence, goals, making friends, computers, anything to do with technology. Mercury is in detriment, decreasing power for anything related to Mercury, however." -> Seems the best date in the near future for what you want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back