Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Flouride, the Pineal Gland, and Calcification

Raven Princess

So, a long time ago, I heard that Flouride in the water creates a build up in the pineal gland resulting in calcification. It's effects allegedly block out psychic powers from when one was younger. Is this just a conspiracy theory?
I remember my age 4 years ago I was very spiritually in tune, 2 years ago I still had some "psychic" abilities working with my Third Eye, and now everything is just much more difficult. I mean, I manage to now constantly do Aura Cleansing, Hatha Yoga, Void Meditation, and Vibrating Runes as a daily habit, but now I'm having a really hard time snapping into a good state of mind in Void Meditation. The habits have become more common, but the spiritual energy & spiritual focus has not. Before, it was easier to enter Depper Gamma States, now....not so much. I may be more "powerful" but I am having a hard time to mentally get into the same state I was before.

A lot of New Age sites mention "Decalcification" wherein one avoids floruide-based toothpaste, mouthwash; and when I wake up every morning I really don't want to use mouthwash (though I still do) because I feel my creativity drops right after I do it. I'm in a new frame of mind, kinda like an anti-depressant.

So, is it "in the water" or "in the toothpaste" or "in the mouthwash"? Is there any credible truth that states these things actually hurt the Pineal Gland, or is this all new age nonsense? Do I have any credible basis for what I'm saying, or is it just my imagination? I'm not planning on getting rid of using toothpaste & mouthwash, but a change of products or even diet wont be so bad if I can get what spiritual sensitivity I had before!

I appreciate all your thoughts!
Hail the Old Gods!
Hail Satan!

I do believe Flouride is hazardous to our health and more. This is why we were instructed to drink distilled water with a pinch of Himilayan stone ground salt per gallon to add minerals to it. Tap water especially is hazardous . Flouride is a toxic substance from my research they use hazmat suits just to make it.

Yes, Maxine has spoken about it a lot. You can just buy non fluoride toothpaste, buy water without it or buy a distiller and eat food made by you.

You should listen to the Demons they will get you to a spiritual state.

"Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us."

Yes fluroide is a neurotoxin and damages your pineal gland. 3 methods to avoid this. 1.) meditate on it 2.) avoid fluroide (tap water, bottled water, products that contain fluroide) 3.) take iodine and selenium(they help flush fluroide from your body)

This step is optional, but you take a form of oxygen therapy (35% food grade hydrogen peroxide or pure O2) it can help heal it up quicker. Albeit this is something i believe it does since it does introduce larger amounts of oxygen in your blood. I could possibly be wrong

Zygisrko said:
Yes fluroide is a neurotoxin and damages your pineal gland. 3 methods to avoid this. 1.) meditate on it 2.) avoid fluroide (tap water, bottled water, products that contain fluroide) 3.) take iodine and selenium(they help flush fluroide from your body)

This step is optional, but you take a form of oxygen therapy (35% food grade hydrogen peroxide or pure O2) it can help heal it up quicker. Albeit this is something i believe it does since it does introduce larger amounts of oxygen in your blood. I could possibly be wrong
Aquarius said:
Yes, Maxine has spoken about it a lot. You can just buy non fluoride toothpaste, buy water without it or buy a distiller and eat food made by you.
Thank you all for commenting I will review what you said, I hope I don’t have to buy anything online, and it can be store bought. I wonder what happens if I try the Amakening Meditation of the Pineal Gland again.

Raven Princess said:
Zygisrko said:

Aquarius said:
Thank you all for commenting I will review what you said, I hope I don’t have to buy anything online, and it can be store bought. I wonder what happens if I try the Amakening Meditation of the Pineal Gland again.
If you've done the crown chakra activation you can just start working daily on your pineal gland with the mantra inanna or gaum or doing the pineal breathing or both

Raven Princess said:
Zygisrko said:

Aquarius said:

You should be able to find selenium and kelp(iodine) supplements at a lot of stores.
35% H2O2 might not be around in a store, you could search any smaller local health stores. If you order online, honestly one bottle can last you upto a year.

Zygisrko said:
You should be able to find selenium and kelp(iodine) supplements at a lot of stores.
35% H2O2 might not be around in a store, you could search any smaller local health stores. If you order online, honestly one bottle can last you upto a year.
Wait, hold on, H2O 2???
You want me to drink hydrogen peroxide?
What science is there behind that? What does that have to do with the pineal gland? Have you tried it? Would you recommend drinking Hydrogen Peroxide out of a medical bottle? Why would you then have 10 times the concentration of it?
Is there any science behind this at all? It seems to be very unhealthy. I'm just curious, but I await your response.
Hail Satan

This was suggested by maxine,
http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf
And is in the satanic healing page.

you can google it, there are plenty of good information about it on the internet, and if you have any specific questions about it you can ask me im a chemist and i will try to help you if i can (im just a chemist, i do not have too much knowledge about the medical stuff just the basics), you shouldnt take the 35% of it, you dilute it alot until 3 % or so not the full concentration of it, it would kill you instantly

1. INFORM YOURSELF FULLY about something that could be dangerous if you do not have full understanding about it
2. do NOT DO anything stupid, some people would just blindly take a glas of 35% h2o2 without actually realising what the heck are they doing...

same as black magick :D if you are doing it for fun without having the slightest idea what the fuck are you doing, it will most probably just come back at you and give you shitload of trouble OOORRR you would be clever about it, inform yourself about how, when, how much, what etc etc etc.... just saying :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back