Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Masculinity

Aphrodite999

I really need to re-read a post that was on "josministries" about masculinity and its role. It was a very beautiful post but I didnt save it, if anyone has it please share I really need it.

I need it because I want to understand what it means to be truly masculine.

Also why do some men beat women? Is it related to feeling somehow "masculanili-rily" inferior? Or is it just the need to control? Or is it because of innate sexism against women? My friend is abusing his roommate with whom he is quite friendly with, and even told me that he enjoys hanging out with her, so I dont understand why he keeps doing it and I wish to help him stop. He says he feels guilty during and afterwards too.

I want to help my friend and also I wish to understand why this happens.

Men beat women for the same reason women beat men. Power and control and anger issues. Maybe the room mate needs to call the police on him and this will eventually happen or worse. I don't buy they can not control it nonsense he is choosing to do this.

Aphrodite999 said:
I really need to re-read a post that was on "josministries" about masculinity and its role. It was a very beautiful post but I didnt save it, if anyone has it please share I really need it.

I need it because I want to understand what it means to be truly masculine.

Also why do some men beat women? Is it related to feeling somehow "masculanili-rily" inferior? Or is it just the need to control? Or is it because of innate sexism against women? My friend is abusing his roommate with whom he is quite friendly with, and even told me that he enjoys hanging out with her, so I dont understand why he keeps doing it and I wish to help him stop. He says he feels guilty during and afterwards too.

I want to help my friend and also I wish to understand why this happens.
They are just low lives who should be destroyed.

I know a woman who has in their natal chart to attract abusive men as partners unfortunately, I had to deal with the whole matter because she was close to suicide at some point when she was involved with an abusive gangster type, now it started again with another low life I will have to do something again...If she started meditating or even getting a little bit able to defend herself it would go better unfortunately she is extremely weak and passive in character.

Like Hp Mageson says it can go both ways. By the way when men are abused usually society ridicules them and police doesn't help which sucks as well. It doesn't happen as often as men abusing women because testosterone makes men much more aggressive and muscular then women on average, plus education goes in that way too.

Yes thank you both, I feel a bit more enlightened.

I know the guy a bit too and never imagined physical abuse would come so close to me... So is fixing abusive behaviour simply a matter of choice and restraint? I was hoping maybe enlightening the guy on what true masculinity is would help. Also in general I want the post, it had such valuable knowledge I regret not saving it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back