Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About time dedication

emotions

Hello there , how much time do you guys usually put into the spiritual stuff? I don t really know how to setup a spiritual "time" routine for weekends

A lot of answers to your questions revolve around the principle of individualism. In other words, what works for me might not work you -principle. Keep this in mind and keep practicing and learning more and more.

codeine1337 said:
Hello there , how much time do you guys usually put into the spiritual stuff? I don t really know how to setup a spiritual "time" routine for weekends

You should STOP asking questions and take the first step yourself

If you continue being babysitted you will go NO WHERE

Each and everyone here has his/her own experience, hence our uniqueness and individualism, comparing it to another is futile

I gave you a program..... FOLLOW IT
Update me after a month

Stop asking questions

Adding to what Henu the Great said, just do your best to keep the schedule you have and once you get comfortable with it then start adding more. Make sure to focus on the more fundamental meditations like cleaning and AoP. Also short yoga session of 20 minutes at least a daily physical routine and add more time and/or more asanas once you get used to doing it.

Never push yourself as this can have a backlash. It's easy once you make sure you are doing them efficiently instead of forceful or quickly.

hailourtruegod said:
Adding to what Henu the Great said, just do your best to keep the schedule you have and once you get comfortable with it then start adding more. Make sure to focus on the more fundamental meditations like cleaning and AoP. Also short yoga session of 20 minutes at least a daily physical routine and add more time and/or more asanas once you get used to doing it.

Never push yourself as this can have a backlash. It's easy once you make sure you are doing them efficiently instead of forceful or quickly.

Hey there , thank you guys both for your replies. I usually do a home workout from monday to friday + yoga sample session ( the one with 30 seconds , 1 min & 1.5 ) and on saturday & sunday just yoga as physical exercise. what meditations should I do everyday for empowering the soul ? I saw RAUM meditation , Void

codeine1337 said:
Hey there , thank you guys both for your replies. I usually do a home workout from monday to friday + yoga sample session ( the one with 30 seconds , 1 min & 1.5 ) and on saturday & sunday just yoga as physical exercise. what meditations should I do everyday for empowering the soul ? I saw RAUM meditation , Void

Have you dedicated yet?

ApolloAbove said:
codeine1337 said:

Have you dedicated yet?

Burn the paper ? Unfortunately no , not yet but I'm still trying to make courage to burn it already. Tho I got a question , if I have the paper for like months and everything is written down on the paper but my name is not, if I go right now for example and write my name in blood and burn the paper will that still be available or do I have to write again on a fresh paper ?

codeine1337 said:
Burn the paper ? Unfortunately no , not yet but I'm still trying to make courage to burn it already. Tho I got a question , if I have the paper for like months and everything is written down on the paper but my name is not, if I go right now for example and write my name in blood and burn the paper will that still be available or do I have to write again on a fresh paper ?

Yes, this is fine. If the paper burning is the only thing in your way, then just shred it instead or something. The important point is to dedicate with intention and apply your blood to it, which can be done with a diabetic lancet from a grocery store.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back