Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Financial forum?

HailTheSerpent

Hi, I was thinking to myself, material power is important to be whole, and material power also bolsters spiritual power. While there is a lot of information on how to obtain wealth through spiritual and magical means, I figure isn't there potential to gain vast financial wisdom via these forums? Wouldn't it help to strengthen the wealth of our fellow Spiritual Satanists to create a forum specifically for financial advice, and education on how to work money, right here on JoS? Now of course, I may be very wrong here, so these questions are most definitely not rhetorical.

TranscendTheSun said:
Now of course, I may be very wrong here, so these questions are most definitely not rhetorical.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with your argument and i agree with everything.

and also asked me why the highest authority of the forums, HP. Hoodedcobra666, not recently, didn't share anything publicly as far as i know, with a work or magic direct financial tips, since there was something called covid-19 and hoaxes to undermine people's finances in the world.

and also why something of this caliber was only reserved for those who donated at the 3/4 level in the first PDF, revealed by it.

and also in the letter of the 10 year plan the encouragement of power in the world, but apparently, zero, DIRECT AND STRAIGHT support on how and facilitate that direction.

getting random from the post of people who acquired something good and passed it on to the forums in comments and posts, nakedpluto, blitzkrieg [jg], dahaarkan, karnonnos, etc…

i am “aware” of what he does, but i feel very neglectful in the matter of money, i know that the name is joy of satan, not joy of money, but satanism is life, and the correlation today is extreme, here comes the logic.

and this is not an attack, nor a cry for help thinking that i and the others are abandoned, i am intimate with zeus, and i am a good friend of lilith, what is to be revealed in this context, comes at the right time, while always walking in improvement.

i also know that you follow the divine agenda, as you revealed it on the russian forums, just to be clear…

nebu said:
TranscendTheSun said:
Now of course, I may be very wrong here, so these questions are most definitely not rhetorical.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with your argument and i agree with everything.

and also asked me why the highest authority of the forums, HP. Hoodedcobra666, not recently, didn't share anything publicly as far as i know, with a work or magic direct financial tips, since there was something called covid-19 and hoaxes to undermine people's finances in the world.

and also why something of this caliber was only reserved for those who donated at the 3/4 level in the first PDF, revealed by it.

For most levels the already existing information and a mental change that is all over JoS, is more than enough.

The reason why is I don't want Rabbi Shmuel and Rabbi Israel to participate in any of these things, and that should be a normal thought in itself.

Feelings are useless in all of this situation, as many people have put these on the proper context of reality in that not everyone who randomly browses a forum or a xian who just came here suddenly must receive anything while essentially providing nothing for a place.

The things expressed here have layers and these layers have to do with what people are willing to do or what they are doing.

In contrast to telling me for example that "more information is needed", others have embarked on projects out of their own volition, or have provided marketing guidance and are working on it. Or they send something. Or they do Rituals.

There are people who are also up there without anything given simply out of service, and not based on the irrational demand of "Everything must be given to me because humanity sucks or had a bad time". That's not charity. Higher levels of Spiritual Satanism don't arrive because of charity.

The Gods do not look at you and say "Oh boy, even if you don't meditate, let me give you some Godhead purely out of undeserved mercy just because you think you are super special while you do nothing in that area".

That's all imagination, delusion, and inconsistent of the real nature of reality.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For most levels the already existing information and a mental change that is all over JoS, is more than enough.

The reason why is I don't want Rabbi Shmuel and Rabbi Israel to participate in any of these things, and that should be a normal thought in itself.

thank you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The things expressed here have layers and these layers have to do with what people are willing to do or what they are doing.

In contrast to telling me for example that "more information is needed", others have embarked on projects out of their own volition, or have provided marketing guidance and are working on it. Or they send something. Or they do Rituals.

i understood this very early on, i've been making my way for a few months now

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are people who are also up there without anything given simply out of service, and not based on the irrational demand of "Everything must be given to me because humanity sucks or had a bad time". That's not charity. Higher levels of Spiritual Satanism don't arrive because of charity.

The Gods do not look at you and say "Oh boy, even if you don't meditate, let me give you some Godhead purely out of undeserved mercy just because you think you are super special while you do nothing in that area".

That's all imagination, delusion, and inconsistent of the real nature of reality.

right

most likely we will not have a specific area for money ;)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
nebu said:
TranscendTheSun said:

Feelings are useless in all of this situation, as many people have put these on the proper context of reality in that not everyone who randomly browses a forum or a xian who just came here suddenly must receive anything while essentially providing nothing for a place.

"Oyyyy veeeyyyy. What do you mean that I, ShekelsteinGoldBerg HookNose The 4th, can't participate giving Financial advice to you goys.. sorry I mean guys. I will lead you all to the wisdom of the Gold coin. The gold coins will fall from the sky on us all. Just like the chosen people intended. We will live in the high rise, while you are all in the slums."

--Shekelstein Goldberg Hooknose IV

The last thing we need is a Rabbi seeing that type of financial advice and information. And he slowly lizards his way into it by dropping information and brings it down while he walks away with all the gold.

I couldn't even imagine the disaster that would take place if some big group financial project began or information was too openly shared and the kikes came in and started hacking and raped us of every single penny.

It must always be kept in mind for how many SS and members are here. That we most likely have many rabbis with their laptops at the yeshiva in Israel looking through this place frequently looking for a hole to get in or a weak spot to exploit.

That aside. The rest of what you mentioned is equally just as important don't get me wrong, just really wanted to elaborate on the reality with the enemy when it comes to this.

nebu said:
TranscendTheSun said:

and also in the letter of the 10 year plan the encouragement of power in the world, but apparently, zero, DIRECT AND STRAIGHT support on how and facilitate that direction.

getting random from the post of people who acquired something good and passed it on to the forums in comments and posts, nakedpluto, blitzkrieg [jg], dahaarkan, karnonnos, etc…

i am “aware” of what he does, but i feel very neglectful in the matter of money, i know that the name is joy of satan, not joy of money, but satanism is life, and the correlation today is extreme, here comes the logic.

and this is not an attack, nor a cry for help thinking that i and the others are abandoned, i am intimate with zeus, and i am a good friend of lilith, what is to be revealed in this context, comes at the right time, while always walking in improvement.

i also know that you follow the divine agenda, as you revealed it on the russian forums, just to be clear…

Highest authority in the "forums" and in any endeavor by the extents of his advancement, soul, power and grace.

Nothing exist above, anything beyond, in both literal and metaphorical form, if you do not graduate the basic things.

Graduating the basics, makes you be able to construct and produce any result with any working and more than this you are provided by the Gods guidance.

Money right now is very tied and in nature, is directly a form of liberty if not direct freedom, even if this is a false impression, which it isn't. So to unlock a full freedom as in a full potential, in a positive way and in a way that you keep existing after it, you have to understand the building aspects of anything in life, which derives patience in form of observation and hard work in form of being engaged and dedicated.

You learn this in your workings of any kind. Anything that you do can be transmuted to these aspects that seem to be in a distinct element of life.

Life is composed by the complex matrix of all planets. Each planet is a matrix of its own. Every mantra is a key to manipulate the matrix. Figure out as you have the keys, you have the information on planets. What key goes where, and engage in the process of learning and advancing in this.

There will be no absolute changer of life without these things, as when they might come, you cannot receive them in understanding or ability for actual use.

If the above is understood, it leaves comments like these naked in their meaning, which is like a complacent depressive need to be carried over things that are obligatory individual and subjective to be initiated into. This does not mean to deny help or that there isn't actual need for help. There is a difference in articulating the need by making it a fault and a guilt trip or simply inquiring on the actual specific needs and questions.

Generalizing these - needs - come to show the artificial essence they have. In reality there's no actual need but an emotional cry since the need wasn't ever explored in your own inner world to produce the actual needing, which always is satisfied in this path!

Another thing is, for hundreds of years already, people of any kind came to Satan and the Demons to request, outright demand riches and other artificial things (because they themselves are only artificial sensorial robots) that they clearly do not posses, hence the asking.

You cannot become king if you are not a king. And when one refuses to learn to become a king, before they are king, they are delusional.

Everyone must really ask themselves if their "needs" are really not satisfied or given meaningful direction over them in this path. Because everyone is given the path to it!!!

But most people are small in their view and don't understand that if they had what they think is "positive" now, it can be a very great "negative" in reality for them, and the outcomes will reflect the amateurish "rulings" of their life and time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back