Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About bringing death to someone

emotions

Hello there ,I ve been asking myself for some time how can I bring death to my dad ? I mean I m just visualizing him dying everyday and affirming that I want him to die everyday. Let me know your ideas

codeine1337 said:
Hello there ,I ve been asking myself for some time how can I bring death to my dad ? I mean I m just visualizing him dying everyday and affirming that I want him to die everyday. Let me know your ideas

Do you really want the death of a person on your hands? Did you think about the ethics of this before you jumped straight to this action? He has to be guilty of something worthy of this, but it can be hard to determine the true guilt of someone else when you are a victim of them.

Instead of this, just bind or detach from him, or use Ansuz to make him stop whatever is annoying you. Use a reflective AOP, like the returning curses meditation, to reflect any of his negativity back to him. These solutions deal directly with the problem without any of the problems which can come from acting in an unjust manner.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=448066 time=1686247829 user_id=21286]
codeine1337 said:

Do you really want the death of a person on your hands? Did you think about the ethics of this before you jumped straight to this action? He has to be guilty of something worthy of this, but it can be hard to determine the true guilt of someone else when you are a victim of them.

Instead of this, just bind or detach from him, or use Ansuz to make him stop whatever is annoying you. Use a reflective AOP, like the returning curses meditation, to reflect any of his negativity back to him. These solutions deal directly with the problem without any of the problems which can come from acting in an unjust manner.

How many times should I vibrate ansuz ? beside that how should I use a reflective AoP or RTR

Blitzkreig [JG said:
codeine1337 said:

and btw what affirmation should I say after I vibrated ansuz

He is your father, i don't know what he did to you,
but revenge would be better and detaching from him and starting to flap your wings independently and go your own way.

Sorry to hear that you are struggling with your dad. Acting on emotions is never a good idea, before doing any magical work make sure to hear the opinion of the gods on this subject. Using such destructive magic should be literally the last resort when all other options fail.

codeine1337 said:

Why you want to kill your father, this is so wrong!

blackwizard said:
codeine1337 said:

Why you want to kill your father, this is so wrong!

we don't know why he wants to kill his father, usually people only want to kill someone when it's something severe or it could be over something stupid or some "cultural reason" which is considered "acceptable". Perhaps the user should explain why.

SyraS_666 said:
He is your father, i don't know what he did to you,
but revenge would be better and detaching from him and starting to flap your wings independently and go your own way.

Hello there and thanks for your replies, my bad. you shouldn t do decisions when you are angry or when you feel emotional or stuff like that. I will keep this in mind from now on and beside that you are right SyraS , revenge is the best thing you can do

codeine1337 said:
How many times should I vibrate ansuz ? beside that how should I use a reflective AoP or RTR

You would vibrate it in multiples of a power number, such as 9 or 10, or something like 40 or 90. You can also vibrate it as a multiple of the number of the rune, which would be 4 for Ansuz. The more you vibrate the better result you will get, but don't burn yourself out because you have to do this every day.

For an affirmation, this is based on what you want the energy to do. Ansuz is air-like energy that can get around obstacles; it is creative and can find new ways to do things. It can create different behaviors in someone, like your Dad.

Therefore, you could say something like: "This energy of Ansuz has permanently ceased any negative influence from my Dad to me, in the best way for us." x9
Then, visualize any negative connections (not the positive ones) being destroyed and both of you being happy as a result of that. As the energy manifests into the physical world, either himself or the external circumstances of the world will change in accordance with the affirmation.

------------------

As for the reflective AOP, this is done through Returning Curses 2, supported by Returning Curses 1.
This will serve you well against normal conditions, like negativity from your dad or someone in your life.

However, for warfare against the enemy, you will want something stronger, which is where the warfare AOP comes into play.
Tiwaz is the rune of justice and fairness, and works well for this type of thing.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
----

Sorry to butt into this post, but I wanted to ask what about people who wronged you so badly, pretended to apologize, but wronged you again, telling others did nothing, yet you feel this burning desire deep inside to destroy that person for how deeply he hurt, scarred and wronged you on the soul level?

Seeking out police, telling close family members didn't do anything and he got away scot-free, to give some context on seeking justice.

Lightning-Wings said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
----

Sorry to butt into this post, but I wanted to ask what about people who wronged you so badly, pretended to apologize, but wronged you again, telling others did nothing, yet you feel this burning desire deep inside to destroy that person for how deeply he hurt, scarred and wronged you on the soul level?

Seeking out police, telling close family members didn't do anything and he got away scot-free, to give some context on seeking justice.

In this case this individual needs punished for what they are doing to a degree that is rather equivalent for how much they wronged you.

serpentwalker666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
----

In this case this individual needs punished for what they are doing to a degree that is rather equivalent for how much they wronged you.

Thank you!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back