Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

During trance or breathing exercises can I think

This might be a weird question but its been bugging me. During trance or breathing exercises can I think or make judgements?
Because from the way I see it, to manifest something you raise energy by doing a breathing exercise or going into trance and visualizing energy etc by stating what you want in present tense and visualization.

So what if I just have thoughts during the breathing exercises or if I go into trance? Like "I didn't study for my exam tomorrow, I'm gonna fail" will this thought make it really manifest me failing the exam tomorrow or something? Even though I'm not strictly trying to manifest my failure?

Should I stop thinking completely to avoid this until the breathing exercise or the tingling goes away?

You have to be totally focus on meditation during meditation. This will increase the power of meditation. Don't let the mind control you during meditation.

During the relaxation part of the meditation, so at the very beginning, it is normal to have thoughts. You should ignore them, and the best option is not always to try to think about nothing, just chill out. Thinking is done by your male side, so after you have relaxed and try to enter a trance you shouldn’t think about anything. Take your time.

The Phantom Stranger said:
This might be a weird question but its been bugging me. During trance or breathing exercises can I think or make judgements?
Because from the way I see it, to manifest something you raise energy by doing a breathing exercise or going into trance and visualizing energy etc by stating what you want in present tense and visualization.

So what if I just have thoughts during the breathing exercises or if I go into trance? Like "I didn't study for my exam tomorrow, I'm gonna fail" will this thought make it really manifest me failing the exam tomorrow or something? Even though I'm not strictly trying to manifest my failure?

Should I stop thinking completely to avoid this until the breathing exercise or the tingling goes away?

During trances, your thinking will be slower. The deeper the trance, the slower your brain's thought process. You're affirmations will affect you more in this state as well, but perhaps some of the times these are your own feelings arising from you trying to convey a message? But in general, anything you think will manifest work to manifest itself, and in higher levels of vibration this can become dangerous.

Perhaps it's that you feel you've not studied enough, and aren't confident in yourself. In which you should rectify by whatever means, such as a simple Sowilo/Satanas working, void meditation, or just studying.

It's always a good idea to practice void meditation to quiet your mind during trance. It will help you in your meditations too. Also meditation is a good way to reflect on yourself and what needs to change.

I would like to add further on to what Samkara said

As was stated negative thoughts aren't always enemy attacks but a manifestation of your own fears or issues you've internalized.

It may have been bothering you but you've put it in the back of your mind and ignored it so now it's coming to the surface as a distraction until it's dealt with. You can void it out, but if may continue to be a problem until it's worked on.

It's sort of how you'll have dreams sometimes that seem chaotic when you're going through stress. Sometimes dreams are your minds way of revealing something you need to focus on or change. No different than intrusive thoughts during meditation or trance state, it's just in a lesser form than that of a dream.

Always be mindful and pay attention to what your mind is trying to tell you. be aware of the difference between enemy attack and subconscious fears or worries.

Enemy attack would be something disturbing or something telling you that you are worthless and will never amount to anything good and other vile negative things.

Subconscious fear may be as you said, worried you are going to fail a test and that you aren't prepared.
Or thoughts about worrying about money, your health, your living situation, whatever it is that's been stressing you out.

Enemy attacks can aggravate your subconscious fears and use them against you as well. If you don't work on yourself and try to overcome them.

It's an opening for them to mess with you through. But as long as you properly protect yourself and also once you tackle the issue at hand and fix it, and learn to overcome your worries and fears, they'll have nothing they can use against you and no way in.

It all comes with progress and advancement the more you heal your soul and start taking care of yourself and getting your life in gear the less these things will bother you. If you think you're not prepared for a test think about why. Did you grow up in a household where failure is highly frowned upon with a lot of pressure, or have you been slacking off not really studying? And you feel guilty.

There can be many reasons that lead to a fear or worry. It's always good to reflect inwards and get to the root of the issue and confide in Father Satan and the Gods about it. They will help steer you in the direction you need to go to heal yourself and overcome the issue.

Pretend you are a car, it's like the light has come on indicating you need to get gas asap because you're almost empty. If you keep ignoring it, it'll eventually run out. But if you see the warning sign and stop to fill it up and solve the issue it'll go away.

Just keep working on yourself and things will come together as they are meant to in time.

The mind is like a circus horse. Concentration on a point is perfectly attainable with training and this consists of returning attention to the object of concentration, but you could start by narrowing the circle where the mind runs and then limiting thoughts to the object of meditation. But do not analyse and chatter, rather few thoughts about the object of concentration and meditation.

Another good exercise is to observe thoughts with detachment and give them no attention.

The Phantom Stranger said:

You should do void meditation to get your thoughts under control.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back