Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I obsessing over this or is this okay?

Lightning-Wings

So, I normally don't like doing this over the forums, but I figured maybe somebody can help me see beyond my own thoughts, from a different perspective?

Lately, as the time grows nearer June 21st, I've grown more and more longing for a partner for life.

I want genuine commitment and love, etc.,etc., and I have read that all beings, animals, babies, etc., require love, plus we can learn so much from love too, (not the xian preached false "love"), so I believe it is naturally for this.

I feel like when I do meet my future partner and after some time of getting to know him (not 1 month or something, much longer), and if everything is truly well, I feel like it'll be my ticket out of this forsaken household, to where I can finally be free and live my life how any SS should - without abuse, without restrictions that harm ones mental/physical/spiritual health, etc.

But I do wonder if I'm obsessing over this...

I hope that you will find your life love as soon as possible in the best way for you ❤❤❤❤

Me too I am struggling to find my life love partner, i think it's a curse or something because it's been too long for me not having a girlfriend.

If there any white arabic girl her in the forums PLEASE MARRY ME.
LOL 😂😂😂😂

It's normal human nature to desire to be with someone else. Certain transits can intensify these emotions, sometimes these can also mean that it may be a good time to go out there and try to find someone. Go socialize, meet new people, and maybe you'll find someone compatible.

BlackOnyx8 said:

It's normal human nature to desire to be with someone else. Certain transits can intensify these emotions, sometimes these can also mean that it may be a good time to go out there and try to find someone. Go socialize, meet new people, and maybe you'll find someone compatible.

Thank you, brother!! :D

I've been craving this for so long actually, even before I discovered the Joy of Satan.

However, finding out about a soulmate that I once had, but no longer do, made me stop pursuing another as it would feel so empty and hollow.. It didn't help that I had bad love karma and whatnot.

But now that I am nearing the completion of removing bad love karma and past life vows, I started feeling like I'm discovering my true self and that I truly do want somebody.

I'm waiting for June 21st to do a working to attract the right partner. However, my GD warned me that I should be careful as the working will attract bad people too, but to not worry as he will help keep me safe, especially with things out of my control. So I feel confident Now more than ever.

Thank you brother!! :)

blackwizard said:
I hope that you will find your life love as soon as possible in the best way for you ❤❤❤❤

Me too I am struggling to find my life love partner, i think it's a curse or something because it's been too long for me not having a girlfriend.

LOL 😂😂😂😂

You should do a working to get rid of negative love karma, do a past life regression meditation to find out if you had a soulmate and see if she/they is/are alive (Idk if you're polygamous and monogamous). You might just have to do a working to get rid of past life vows or possibly a working to attract your soulmate or ask the Gods for help.

I hope you find a partner too! :)

Lightning-Wings said:
So, I normally don't like doing this over the forums, but I figured maybe somebody can help me see beyond my own thoughts, from a different perspective?

Lately, as the time grows nearer June 21st, I've grown more and more longing for a partner for life.

I want genuine commitment and love, etc.,etc., and I have read that all beings, animals, babies, etc., require love, plus we can learn so much from love too, (not the xian preached false "love"), so I believe it is naturally for this.

I feel like when I do meet my future partner and after some time of getting to know him (not 1 month or something, much longer), and if everything is truly well, I feel like it'll be my ticket out of this forsaken household, to where I can finally be free and live my life how any SS should - without abuse, without restrictions that harm ones mental/physical/spiritual health, etc.

You do seem to be obsessing. But it's okay. Some spheres of life are more heavily emphasized for some than others.

I also long for a deep soul to soul connection, but I'm not going to hold my breath on it. I gradually came to the bittersweet understanding that that is rather unrealistic and unlikely in this world. Dreams like these can be neptunian in nature. Extremely idealistic, druglike, possibly even deluded.

Speaking of which, you should probably look at your transits, or at neptune & venus in your chart specifically. I get neptune vibes from this post. It sounds like you're even looking to a lover as a savior. I recognize this from certain celestial contacts. You also seem to be struggling with confusion, which is also neptunian.

Lightning-Wings said:
But now that I am nearing the completion of removing bad love karma and past life vows, I started feeling like I'm discovering my true self and that I truly do want somebody.

I'm waiting for June 21st to do a working to attract the right partner. However, my GD warned me that I should be careful as the working will attract bad people too, but to not worry as he will help keep me safe, especially with things out of my control. So I feel confident Now more than ever.

If the working may attract bad people, that means more karma needs to be cleared. However, the fact that you are feeling better about this and desiring a partner again, rather than feeling hollow, is a good sign of progress. I would not call it an obsession because these things can be on your mind due to the working itself.

Just keep in mind that getting a partner is not an immediate solution to all of your problems. A partner is a "give and take" situation in which you must give something to receive something. Yes, this can solve some problems, but not all, and not immediately. You also take on some of their problems and karma as well.

As an example, if we have emotional or self-confidence issues, then a partner can help, but they can feel drained if this occurs too much, unless you can provide them in something in return. Personally, I value patience with partners who give the time for others to grow. As you grow, then you can begin to give them more of what they want, and thus the beautiful cycle continues as they reciprocate.

existentialcrisis said:
Lightning-Wings said:

You do seem to be obsessing. But it's okay. Some spheres of life are more heavily emphasized for some than others.

I also long for a deep soul to soul connection, but I'm not going to hold my breath on it. I gradually came to the bittersweet understanding that that is rather unrealistic and unlikely in this world. Dreams like these can be neptunian in nature. Extremely idealistic, druglike, possibly even deluded.

Speaking of which, you should probably look at your transits, or at neptune & venus in your chart specifically. I get neptune vibes from this post. It sounds like you're even looking to a lover as a savior. I recognize this from certain celestial contacts. You also seem to be struggling with confusion, which is also neptunian.

Thank you for your insight.

I have looked at my Lunar return chart for this month and Neptune is benefitting me, nothing negative. I have also different planets who are giving me much creative and artistic ability, that explains the sudden want to draw lately, lol.

There is a different planet aspecting Venus that causes obsession, but only if I had a partner right now.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447887 time=1686114618 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

If the working may attract bad people, that means more karma needs to be cleared. However, the fact that you are feeling better about this and desiring a partner again, rather than feeling hollow, is a good sign of progress. I would not call it an obsession because these things can be on your mind due to the working itself.

Just keep in mind that getting a partner is not an immediate solution to all of your problems. A partner is a "give and take" situation in which you must give something to receive something. Yes, this can solve some problems, but not all, and not immediately. You also take on some of their problems and karma as well.

As an example, if we have emotional or self-confidence issues, then a partner can help, but they can feel drained if this occurs too much, unless you can provide them in something in return. Personally, I value patience with partners who give the time for others to grow. As you grow, then you can begin to give them more of what they want, and thus the beautiful cycle continues as they reciprocate.

Thank you brother, but I believe it is so because of certain planets aspecting my chart as of now, that causes men in general to be violent, controlling, abusive and a certain fixed star that can bring about homicide to me.

However, since I listened to my GD's advice and started an AoP to shield myself against negative planetary and solar transits (I have since fixed up the affirmation and replaced Thaur with Eihwaz) certain close people who w were supposed to be like that towards me are not. To name one: my father.

And yes, I'm doing an extra AoP that you wrote about in a different post about returning enemy attacks.

Well, I asked my GD Lord Phenex on this matter, on what would help me not attract bad people and he suggested for me to do a working to remove negative people from my life and also a working to improve gender relations with men.

I am thankful!!

It's wanning moon currently as well, perfect timing! Just gotta check moon phases and if there are any void courses going on.

Lightning-Wings said:
blackwizard said:

LOL 😂😂😂😂

You should do a working to get rid of negative love karma, do a past life regression meditation to find out if you had a soulmate and see if she/they is/are alive (Idk if you're polygamous and monogamous). You might just have to do a working to get rid of past life vows or possibly a working to attract your soulmate or ask the Gods for help.

Past life regression aren't to be done by beginners.

Catalincata94 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
blackwizard said:

LOL 😂😂😂😂

Really? Then why is it in the Beginner section and why didn't somebody write here: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html
That it is not for beginners? Do tell, I'm curious.

existentialcrisis said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Luckily I've mastered the art of being a lone wolf. I cant be loyal to no woman anyway and I can't give all the attention a woman needs either since im focusing on my advancement like every SS should be. Being a lone wolf is not easy its all mostly mental.

Such thoughts is normal, since you did not say that you are thinking about this all day, or just once in a day, we can’t say that you are obsessing over this. But do not obsess over such things, as it will happen eventually, mainly if you willing to do a working to attract a perfect partner. Always check out your synastry before getting into a relationship, if it’s realy bad, it won’t work out.

Lightning-Wings said:
Catalincata94 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Really? Then why is it in the Beginner section and why didn't somebody write here: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html
That it is not for beginners? Do tell, I'm curious.
Here you go, buddy
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=282347#p282347
you're welcome.
I think it's better to skip the regression and do it when you will be strong enough.

Satanic warrior said:
existentialcrisis said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Luckily I've mastered the art of being a lone wolf. I cant be loyal to no woman anyway and I can't give all the attention a woman needs either since im focusing on my advancement like every SS should be. Being a lone wolf is not easy its all mostly mental.

If it works for you then great! But not everybody is built the same.

I personally want a partner for life, to build a family with, have children with, etc., but apparently it's so wrong.

AFODO said:
Such thoughts is normal, since you did not say that you are thinking about this all day, or just once in a day, we can’t say that you are obsessing over this. But do not obsess over such things, as it will happen eventually, mainly if you willing to do a working to attract a perfect partner. Always check out your synastry before getting into a relationship, if it’s realy bad, it won’t work out.

I don't think about this all day long, just sometimes.

I am going to do a working for this, yes!

And good advice and point, thank you!!

Lightning-Wings said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

I've been craving this for so long actually, even before I discovered the Joy of Satan.

However, finding out about a soulmate that I once had, but no longer do, made me stop pursuing another as it would feel so empty and hollow.. It didn't help that I had bad love karma and whatnot.

I think while doing working for atracting partner you can specify it like “reliable and pleasant partner”

TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

I think while doing working for atracting partner you can specify it like “reliable and pleasant partner”

I am alone already for a very long period of time, long like crazy I would say, don’t even count anymore.
Almost all womens I wanted in the past was jewish and those who wanted me was not jewish, it really looks now like curse.
After I started to identify enemy it all changed, and now it looks like completely impossible to find someone without magic, as if I would even try little bit enemy steps in, pushes anyone on me and try to get me. Without magic I can’t get actually anything. Last month I sat on dating apps little bit until I realised enemy was harassing me trough it xD
It is good you are wanting to have someone, I started to doubt if I ever have anyone, not because of enemy, but just that I respect too much SS people and not feel actually worth of type like this partner for myself at least yet, I feel like I need to develop myself really seriously and start to be “someone” in my life, then I would consider myself worth of partner who is on the same boat in life. And people who are not of father Satan, I just couldn’t get on with.
Somehow I started to see all this like I have to deserve to be worth of lifetime partner and I don’t know if this is how it should be, but this all situation encourages me to advance more and I like it… looks strange but I love it. 😁

TerKorian666 said:
I am alone already for a very long period of time, long like crazy I would say, don’t even count anymore.
Almost all womens I wanted in the past was jewish and those who wanted me was not jewish, it really looks now like curse.
After I started to identify enemy it all changed, and now it looks like completely impossible to find someone without magic, as if I would even try little bit enemy steps in, pushes anyone on me and try to get me. Without magic I can’t get actually anything. Last month I sat on dating apps little bit until I realised enemy was harassing me trough it xD
It is good you are wanting to have someone, I started to doubt if I ever have anyone, not because of enemy, but just that I respect too much SS people and not feel actually worth of type like this partner for myself at least yet, I feel like I need to develop myself really seriously and start to be “someone” in my life, then I would consider myself worth of partner who is on the same boat in life. And people who are not of father Satan, I just couldn’t get on with.
Somehow I started to see all this like I have to deserve to be worth of lifetime partner and I don’t know if this is how it should be, but this all situation encourages me to advance more and I like it… looks strange but I love it. 😁

You seem to have a mature outlook of yourself and your relationships and this will no doubt help you get what you desire, but you mustn't also doubt that there is nobody available to you, as this is excessively harsh and not true. In fact, this feeling, as well as other negative karma you may have, is what the enemy is trying to exploit. They want you to feel desperate and hopeless, and therefore more likely to settle for a partner who could ruin you.

Clear any negative relationship karma and work on your soul's Venusian energies and it will become much easier for you to manifest someone who is actually a good pair for you. Venus is about fairness, not unequal or destructive "partnerships", nor ones where one partner breaks their back for the other.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=448171 time=1686296321 user_id=21286]
TerKorian666 said:

You seem to have a mature outlook of yourself and your relationships and this will no doubt help you get what you desire, but you mustn't also doubt that there is nobody available to you, as this is excessively harsh and not true. In fact, this feeling, as well as other negative karma you may have, is what the enemy is trying to exploit. They want you to feel desperate and hopeless, and therefore more likely to settle for a partner who could ruin you.

Clear any negative relationship karma and work on your soul's Venusian energies and it will become much easier for you to manifest someone who is actually a good pair for you. Venus is about fairness, not unequal or destructive "partnerships", nor ones where one partner breaks their back for the other.

Thank you so much. I currently doing Munka working to remove any karmic obstacles to my social, family or love life as you did adviced in one of your answers, and recently question arised about this for which now I see possibility to ask. Do this working targets this area? It looks quite universal, and I have feeling this may help me also with relationship karma?

TerKorian666 said:
Thank you so much. I currently doing Munka working to remove any karmic obstacles to my social, family or love life as you did adviced in one of your answers, and recently question arised about this for which now I see possibility to ask. Do this working targets this area? It looks quite universal, and I have feeling this may help me also with relationship karma?

Yes, it would help remove anything negative, which includes enemy connections or other corruptions which may facilitate the enemy to work against you. It would also remove problems on the natal Venus, if that is what you are asking. Just keep in mind that the working is broad, so it should continue for a long time.

If you have been doing the working for some time, that could explain some of the strange events and feelings about dating which you previously mentioned.

I feel you. Ever since my ex cheated on me and broke up with me, I have been longing for a new partner.

TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Brother Blitz told me to trust in Gebo rune more.

The affirmation that I plan to use would sound like this: "In positive, healthy and happy manner for me, I am attracting the perfect open-minded to SS or a SS to myself. This relationship is healthy, happy, perfect and permanent."

Yurei said:
I feel you. Ever since my ex cheated on me and broke up with me, I have been longing for a new partner.

I hope you find one!!

I have in the past dated and kept getting disappointed and hurt more, to where I ended up feeling like I'm better off alone. However, after I finally started working on myself and fixing the issues that prevented me from a happy relationship, I finally opened up and began to long for a meaningful and happy relationship...

Others are better off alone, as they say, but I personally want and need a partner. I can advance and have a partner as well.

P. S. You're a nice person, Yurei, I hope we can talk some more in the future! :)

Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Brother Blitz told me to trust in Gebo rune more.

The affirmation that I plan to use would sound like this: "In positive, healthy and happy manner for me, I am attracting the perfect open-minded to SS or a SS to myself. This relationship is healthy, happy, perfect and permanent."

Sorry, accidentally forgot to add one crucial detail. Let me fix it:

"In positive, healthy and happy manner for me, I am attracting the perfect open-minded to SS or a SS partner to myself. This relationship is healthy, happy, perfect and permanent."

Lightning-Wings said:

I would like to add some advice as well. Besides looking for a partner you mentioned you want freedom from your living situation correct? It is always very important to become financially stable to where you can provide for yourself and live alone if you have to, I say this not to discourage you from looking for a partner, but a relationship doesn't mean a ticket out and instant stability.

Let's say you move in with a guy and things are going well, but suddenly things turn in a direction you did not expect, he may not be what you thought he was, you may not like living together and the relationship ends. You don't want to have to move back home or find yourself stuck. Living with someone is great when you are both compatible but you also may find out you just don't really work together and you always should have a back up plan to where you can live or stay if this happens.

Yes we do have the tools and the knowledge here as SS to attract a good partner, and to maintain a healthy relationship. You have many workings available to you to try and prevent anything like that from happening. But even so, life isn't always sunshine and roses and we have to be prepared for literally any situation.

Always have a plan B no matter what. This is how I live my life, I do everything in my power to prevent negativity from happening but I always have a plan B in the event that something doesn't work out how I had hoped it would.

It is also important to remember that the Gods will help with things outside of our power as well, always trust in them and they will help you find the right person in time. Trust their judgement too if they give you signs that a relationship isn't good for you, do not ignore these signs or let emotions cloud your mind.

being in a relationship is a equal exchange of love, maturity, commitment, and also stability is very important. If you can support yourself you will too also be able to support a healthy relationship.

Also don't be too eager. You need time to also find yourself too, you don't want to suddenly jump into a relationship before you have yourself figured out. I speak from experience. Don't be too hasty and let your desire to move away from home override your rationality.

Once you do find a partner, make sure to build a healthy relationship that will last before committing to moving in with them if you decide to do this. Make sure always to ask the Gods for help in this as well. I always speak with them before making any big decisions.

Good luck and may the Gods bless you with a happy and healthy relationship.

Lightning-Wings said:
Yurei said:

I hope you find one!!

I have in the past dated and kept getting disappointed and hurt more, to where I ended up feeling like I'm better off alone. However, after I finally started working on myself and fixing the issues that prevented me from a happy relationship, I finally opened up and began to long for a meaningful and happy relationship...

Others are better off alone, as they say, but I personally want and need a partner. I can advance and have a partner as well.

P. S. You're a nice person, Yurei, I hope we can talk some more in the future! :)

For example, I look at it like, if partner is SS and is less advanced or what, while I am not perfect myself I don’t want in some way hinder her advancement, as it is individual for everyone, and also as when I look at myself and see how important is to advance for myself, and know what potential has everyone of us.. and like if I would start relationship while my own mind in some way is not enough developed or has some issues which I am not aware of, I afraid to keep my partner down at some point without being aware of it and more important without her being aware of it… while I can’t yet trust my mind fully I feel need to advance and develop more fully so I would be able to elevate my partner in any occasion and in every possible way… deep in my heart I crave for it like crazy, but this reason stops me little bit to take my time :/ maybe this not right attitude I really don’t know exactly, but it feels like this._. Of course if it would happen like relationships begun anyway and like it happens so naturally I would have no other way but to act my best, maybe it is better to listen for my heart more in this. Really hearth vs mind is like in conflict time by time. How to adjust it? 😅

TerKorian666 said:

You are blocking yourself, but that doesn't mean there are not positives to acting slowly and cautiously. My advice would be to plan and execute a few steps in your path that guarantee your advancement. For example, you can improve consistency with your routine, get a new job or other factors where you have more free time, or finish a 28 day purification cycle, etc.

Any of the of the above can be taken as short term goals that prove your dedication and success in advancement, and therefore this gives you the "greenlight" to look for a partner.

Otherwise, you will fall into a trap of never feeling good enough, which occurs due to not feeling the love of a partner, which you attempt to compensate for by being better. This is a mindset that pushes one for improvement, but it is rooted in heart pain. It can be transmuted into someone who works really hard to maintain their existing and loving relationships, therefore bringing increased success for everyone.

Lightning-Wings said:
Yurei said:

I hope you find one!!

Thank you for your kindness, Lightning Wings, I too hope we can talk more in the future!
And I hope you find the perfect partner for yourself, soon!

TerKorian666 said:
For example, I look at it like, if partner is SS and is less advanced or what, while I am not perfect myself I don’t want in some way hinder her advancement, as it is individual for everyone, and also as when I look at myself and see how important is to advance for myself, and know what potential has everyone of us.. and like if I would start relationship while my own mind in some way is not enough developed or has some issues which I am not aware of, I afraid to keep my partner down at some point without being aware of it and more important without her being aware of it… while I can’t yet trust my mind fully I feel need to advance and develop more fully so I would be able to elevate my partner in any occasion and in every possible way… deep in my heart I crave for it like crazy, but this reason stops me little bit to take my time :/ maybe this not right attitude I really don’t know exactly, but it feels like this._. Of course if it would happen like relationships begun anyway and like it happens so naturally I would have no other way but to act my best, maybe it is better to listen for my heart more in this. Really hearth vs mind is like in conflict time by time. How to adjust it? 😅

You need to focus on elevating yourself. The Venus principle of extending a hand to the lower to elevate them to a higher level is important, but ultimately people can spurn any chance to elevate themselves and this is their free will.

But if you go around thinking all of this responsibility is on you, and their failure is your failure, this can be dangerous. Create healthy boundaries between yourself and others mentally so you can be prepared for whatever happens.

SapphireDragon said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I would like to add some advice as well. Besides looking for a partner you mentioned you want freedom from your living situation correct? It is always very important to become financially stable to where you can provide for yourself and live alone if you have to, I say this not to discourage you from looking for a partner, but a relationship doesn't mean a ticket out and instant stability.

Let's say you move in with a guy and things are going well, but suddenly things turn in a direction you did not expect, he may not be what you thought he was, you may not like living together and the relationship ends. You don't want to have to move back home or find yourself stuck. Living with someone is great when you are both compatible but you also may find out you just don't really work together and you always should have a back up plan to where you can live or stay if this happens.

Yes we do have the tools and the knowledge here as SS to attract a good partner, and to maintain a healthy relationship. You have many workings available to you to try and prevent anything like that from happening. But even so, life isn't always sunshine and roses and we have to be prepared for literally any situation.

Always have a plan B no matter what. This is how I live my life, I do everything in my power to prevent negativity from happening but I always have a plan B in the event that something doesn't work out how I had hoped it would.

It is also important to remember that the Gods will help with things outside of our power as well, always trust in them and they will help you find the right person in time. Trust their judgement too if they give you signs that a relationship isn't good for you, do not ignore these signs or let emotions cloud your mind.

being in a relationship is a equal exchange of love, maturity, commitment, and also stability is very important. If you can support yourself you will too also be able to support a healthy relationship.

Also don't be too eager. You need time to also find yourself too, you don't want to suddenly jump into a relationship before you have yourself figured out. I speak from experience. Don't be too hasty and let your desire to move away from home override your rationality.

Once you do find a partner, make sure to build a healthy relationship that will last before committing to moving in with them if you decide to do this. Make sure always to ask the Gods for help in this as well. I always speak with them before making any big decisions.

Good luck and may the Gods bless you with a happy and healthy relationship.

Thank you for your advice!!

I don't ever plan to move in with anybody I just meet. I did that when I was young, stupid and inexperienced, but now I know better, lol.

I'm always going to ask the Gods for advice if it's an important decision, especially one like this, there's no mistaking that! :)

As for finding a place of my own... Since I am not a doctor or a lawyer or a politician, jobs I am capable of doing and can do don't pay enough.

Rent here, let alone living by yourself is expensive. Imagine getting paid 400 a month, but you gotta pay 300-500 (can reach up to 2,000) for rent alone, then you gotta pay up to 300 for electricity, water, gas, etc. All put together + food, which if you were to buy for a 2 week or a month of survival you'd pay close to 70 or even 100 euros.

So add that up and it's outrageous...

I am thinking of studying something, but even after that, I won't get paid what I want, as the job in question only pays from 1,000 to 3,000 (the 3,000 being for owners if not), so you can see that it's not nearly enough.

Getting a roommate over here is not the best idea, especially if you plan on meditating, doing rituals, etc., the apartment walls are so thin, that you'd jeopardise your own safety and possibly worse.

I am not saying all this to be pessimistic or let myself down or "program myself" to think low, no, I am telling you how things are here.

Last year I thought of buying a house to live in, but the prices are enormous and just ridiculous, like the cheapest house I found (that looked decent enough) cost close to 300,000, so you can imagine the kind of money. Even with getting a mortgage loan to pay like let's say 100 a month, you have to also pay for electricity, water, gas, etc., too, which adds close to 200 if not more, plus food to survive upon

It's unrealistic to get my own place on my own. It's just impossible. I'm no lawyer or a doctor or a politician over here, so you can imagine..

The prices skyrocketed over here. Like a carton of milk, for example (to give an idea) used to cost either 1.12 or just 1, but now it costs close to 2 or even 3. It's ridiculous.

Yurei said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Yurei said:

I hope you find one!!

Thank you for your kindness, Lightning Wings, I too hope we can talk more in the future!
And I hope you find the perfect partner for yourself, soon!

Thank you, brother!! :)

I hope that perhaps we can become friends! :D

Karnonnos said:
TerKorian666 said:

You need to focus on elevating yourself. The Venus principle of extending a hand to the lower to elevate them to a higher level is important, but ultimately people can spurn any chance to elevate themselves and this is their free will.

But if you go around thinking all of this responsibility is on you, and their failure is your failure, this can be dangerous. Create healthy boundaries between yourself and others mentally so you can be prepared for whatever happens.

Thanks. Damn I think this was main problem, that I was putting my responsibility in relationships too high. And by this I tought I have to earn some kind of status in life so that I would be able to handle that responsibility properly first, and only then to look for relationships. But I failed to realise until now that it is relationships which grows us in a very big part… now I see it more clearly, thank you dear brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back