Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What meditations have you used for projection and astral communication?

Vira_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I wanted to ask those who are advanced enough to see and feel the gods as if they were in the same room with you, and also those who are able to astrally project themselves without problems, what processes they have done to achieve these results.

I am currently doing general work to get rid of fears and am doing chakra purification.

I am also doing meditation on emptiness, Ptah meditation for the pineal gland, purification of the third eye, and I want to resume doing yoga every day to increase my energy level.

I am also checking what is written in JoS and soon as I finish the forty days of meditations, I plan to do specific works for astral projection with runes or mantras.

What kind of work have you done to achieve complete communication with the Gods and mastery of astral projection?

Vira_ said:
I wanted to ask those who are advanced enough to see and feel the gods as if they were in the same room with you, and also those who are able to astrally project themselves without problems, what processes they have done to achieve these results.

I am currently doing general work to get rid of fears and am doing chakra purification.

I am also doing meditation on emptiness, Ptah meditation for the pineal gland, purification of the third eye, and I want to resume doing yoga every day to increase my energy level.

I am also checking what is written in JoS and soon as I finish the forty days of meditations, I plan to do specific works for astral projection with runes or mantras.

What kind of work have you done to achieve complete communication with the Gods and mastery of astral projection?

This is what helped me

Breathe in ether greatly amplify astral communications, if done for a longer time, communications can happen even spontaneously and effortlessly.

Self control, void, and deep purification is crucial for communicating, because even little dirt may distort what you get, and what you give.

Strengthening power of tought and sharpening it is essential also if you want to communicate more easily based on your intent(and not on toughts that are just come and go) so candle flame meditation from JoS meditations.

Work on lower chakras(cleaning and empowerment) will result in fearlessness, especially base chakra.

Empower psychic hearing points, temple chakras + all minor hearing chakras may result in hearing even on second day of working, breathing in energy into these is more powerful.

I suggest you to do 40 days working to make continuous and permanent cleaning of all your chakras including hips shoulders and most important temple chakras. And empower all of them. At least main 13 chakras must be open and empowered.

Rise your energies before sleep as much high as you can, go to bed maintain awareness trough moment of falling to unconscious, you will open your eyes in astral, keen and intense enough awareness will take you there, high energy will help you to maintain it(if enough awareness is already developed) but soul must be strong for this, otherway you will lay in astral and barely will move your body.

If your mind gonna try to scare you in astral or some kind evil entities, use blue flames, light all room with it, and you will get clean and calm atmosphere.

Hope that gonna help.

P.S. Also on JoS is specific meditation for astral projection.

Both of these skills require a lot of work.

To see different types of energies (auras, entities/Gods, energy in general etc.), you have to meditate of course, but also train specifically to see that type of energy every day. Each training is different, and for example one who is able to see auras might not be able to see entities, or other types of energies. These skills are all tied in a way, but they are different, and require different exercises.

Astral projection can be achieved through different ways, some much easier than others. If you're awake, and you want to astral project, you have to go in a VERY deep trance state, to the point where the body is completely asleep, but the mind is lucid and able to operate. This state is VERY hard to achieve, it requires serious skill. I think the more one becomes adept at astral projection the less this state will be necessary, but the first times it is. What often happens to people who try this method is that they fall asleep during the meditation, and they astral project spontaneously while they're sleeping.

A much quicker and easier option is Michael Raduga's Indirect Method. Which consists in skipping the trance part, but instead waking up from your sleep and catching that state while you are not fully awake to project. During that state we're basically in a deep trance, so you can skip A LOT of work, and it's much easier. This method has a very high success rate for newbies.

Another method is through lucid dreams, you then decide to leave the dream world and you project yourself.

If this sounds hard, I'm sorry to tell you this was the easy part. Moving around in the astral can be extremely hard in the beginning. The experiences will be very short and you will not have idea on what to do. One way to go around this is staying calm and with no thoughts, and having a list of things to do once you're out. Stopping and thinking will result in you going back in your body in 1 second.

There is so much to say about these topics. I was very brief, but I hope I helped you a little bit.

WiseDragon said:
If this sounds hard, I'm sorry to tell you this was the easy part. Moving around in the astral can be extremely hard in the beginning. The experiences will be very short and you will not have idea on what to do. One way to go around this is staying calm and with no thoughts, and having a list of things to do once you're out. Stopping and thinking will result in you going back in your body in 1 second.

There is so much to say about these topics. I was very brief, but I hope I helped you a little bit.

I've studied lucid dreaming and astral projection since 1999/2000 lucid first, quickly into astral; not continuously but from time although it left a huge imprint in me and I would read for hours on end on it. I might not have been the first people to it. But as the generation of kids growing up with internet and digital electronics revolution. I'm first gen of the old first wave internet 1.0 era before and after the bubble.

This comment doesn't surprise me but it does bring a lot of tension with my perceiving of spirituality and AP/LD. I've never done AP, lucid yes, but a big asterisk as once I become lucid it's a temporal property. I've done the hand rubbing, lucidity now or increase control now screaming, spinning the dreamscape. I recall a friend of mines when I discussed it said, Yeah I've studied that's cool one way I do it is I sleep on my arm and use that as tension to initiate the dream. I've even read of dream incubation and dream entrance, you trance, and by being in this hypnogogic state and even hypnopompic you enter or reenter the dream or zoom in and enter the dream.

For example I've mentioned before my anti-void mentality, I promised Henu and others not to bother anymore with I'm not advancing and honestly meditation isn't for me. I've had theories of if I got back to exercising and could build up my body does the physical strengthening imbue control i.e. stretch, flex, and hormone/chemical process. After all exercise is something akin to meditation to a degree of comparison. In fact my astro chart at least one specific nitpicking of it rather than an in general overall chart. But the chart aspect shows your hallucinogenic tripping mentality you posses requires physical grounding.

In fact the astro website on the internet was like you require physical grounding to actually exist without returning to the habit of tripping basically as if I'm naturally out of it. In fact I've spent many years basically living in my mind. I'm aware that has become more common place especially with people living more secluded alone life styles but it's my main crux and main property.

In fact if you look at how off-topic, side-topic I've become you'll catch my mentality.

But this comment you put a suppressed/silent mind. I've read of calmness, I've read of Robert Bruce and he also mentions such things of calm/clarity. I do recall people on the quite old dreamviews website mentioning emotional outbursts whereby you experience a force multiplied emotion. For example I recall one person who came out and stated they screamed loudly in fact they felt like they were at the end of the Universe's existence cause they literally felt these vibrations and this echoing blast of power come out. I've read of a few lucid dreamers screaming in their dreams to similar effects and in fact I've done it myself it wasn't extreme like the astral projector but it's so louder with this punch in the air like this isn't normal scream. Like if I were to scream at a person it's almost like a musical scream using synth to accent the sound.

Further more my dreams delve into astral projection dreams. For example about 3 years ago now which isn't the first time. I had a whirlpool effect, drain effect. And I got out of it feeling these almost stretched effects. And I entered through my closed door my arm. I felt the wood of my door frame. And tried ripping myself out, till I woke up. Funny my room dreams for an often period of time are dark as fuck in fact the darkness is frightening. I've read of AP'ers doing it in the day or with lights on to avoid initializing fear of the dark. And it's not that their afraid of the dark but the emotional quips turns into strong effects.

Many of my lucid dreams funny enough are very short, hence temporal. They delve into being my room, I've had lucidity in I guess it's outerspace or some dimension or alternative planet. Often times I've had more than not, multiple wake ups a.k.a. false awakenings. In fact one of my funniest things is I seem to be so attached to my body and my sleep is so crazy. That for example I wake up with the bed sheets wrapped around my dreamself. So I remove them, I'm naked, but then not naked, or I'm shirtless but then a shirt shows up. For example sometimes I wake up with my arms glued in the air and then I can sorta kinda move them and remove my shirt as it's suffocating me. Or for example I went through my window at my front of the house. And I crash into it and crash into the window falling down sliding down like some cartoon from the old era.

In fact in many of my fly/lift/float dreams. Last I recall a prominent one, I crashed into the window face planting and sliding down till I got back up jumped on the window. The window frame itself popped out and I used the window frame as a magickal carpet so to speak to fly around. I often notice many of my dreams to be camera/point of view orb. For example I don't know how accurate this is because it seems silly to a degree.

But in JoS website the main Maxine put something up and people talked about in the yahoo days. That red orbs mean enemy and blue orbs of electric blue style are our side.

I don't know how black and white the astral is. I've never projected so I don't have first hand experience but it seems silly. What if some entity is in a green orb or what if you fly to an orb and discover it's some astral thoughtform or astral construct that exists for the sake of existence.

Frankly looking at many of the teachings of AP/LD it seems like it's a mental world hence why the realm of the deceased is also a mental sphere and it seems like the teachings of JOS and explanation of various spiritual websites and even our own HPs and members. They do admit to the mental sphere of reality and it's factors of for example producing a change in reality or altering reality or doing some effort.

I've been told by various people over the years I believe Blitz said something to me to some effect. Might be misremembering but doing something, does something. I did meditation XYZ, I felt nothing, nada, zip zilch. But I did something and produced an effect.

Now obviously just because I think doesn't mean I did something. But if scientists state the mind produces ones, tens, hundreds, thousands, or more cerebral actuations of electrical impulses. Something must have occurred. It's no surprise things happen. Now obviously JoS and other spiritual communities do speak of quantum mechanical properties i.e. meditation/magick/spi-ritual funny enough Spi-ritual. And we must admit things do happen. But we teach the act of using the mechanisms not simply be a christcuck slave and do something.

My dreams are very self-limited in fact I've never really could state my dreams were whimsical they seem limited and earth bound a lot of times. Any other outerspace or extra-terrestrial or dimensional principles. Seems to be either we dream and are inhabiting our vessel all the time. Or the astral projection/dreaming walking effect occurs were countless people dive down unbeknownst to them and slip out of their body but end up simply snoozing about and even if you wake them up they are like all confused and chalk it up to simply a dream effect.

I've read of people stating many people dreaming and experiencing deeper properties are not entirely dreaming and maybe simply projected and creating it.

In fact your comment of no thinking seems strange. It's so alien to me I'm a thinker and I use my left mind all the time. I'm the definition of a person trapped in the left field. Even if my astro chart does state my mind throws curve balls from right field as my mind is more balanced than others.

Unfortunately for all the decades I've spent with AP/LD except quips of LD. I've never really been able to prove anything. Everything is like *shrugs* IDFK. Some people don't know and go either this is believed to be normal or they freak out and believe shit that it's just crazy dream stuff. Or they know but in my case can't accomplish it.

I sometimes feel like a hypocrite being in spiritual communities as even mindfulness, even basic contemplative, passive, breathing is like I do it and that is it nothing special. Does this work or not? I know it takes time but even doing the time it's like I enter mindfulness, I sit and it's like 10-20 minutes pass and it's like I sat there bored out of my mind, excruciating.

And the fact trance is impossible. Hell I don't even know if trance is allowed to talk in your head. Seems like trance is yet another void your mind and don't thinking. I'm almost getting the mentality of thinking = wrong = don't do it. I doubt it like Blitz said, void isn't about mushing your mind to nothing.

I'm comforted by my mental chatter, it makes me feel like I accomplish something even if no physical property propagates. Like this post speaking on LD/AP. It's just a mental curiosity I don't expect to ever AP or LD and even if I did LD the fantastical principles of people controlling dreams and generating and doing countless whimsical adventures or pushing further and AP'ing. Don't happen, never have I had a dream whereby my dream time is = to my real time.

One of my biggest issues is the almost drug like time distortion or even time alteration. Time is quick/slow but slow/quick. My mind is shut down it's time sensing logic is off so the time properties are like. I'm in the dream and it's like okay. I wish the dream was so slow it feels like real life, as if I'm typing or someone reading this. Logical coherent thought per thought action per action. Hell I'm shocked in some rare long LD whereby I know I'm dreaming and time tripping to an alternative time. And I can't help in the back of my head go, I know this is a dream I'm surprised I don't wake up. In fact I even feel my physical body paralyzed I feel the vessel inside the dream moving about but also feel the physical vessel. Sometimes my physical vessel paralyzed in bed helps me remain longer. I don't break the dream, I can at times break it. But often times I zone out and return back to dreaming or collapse the dream zone out and wake up often with a ram-like electrical loss like DRAM and going, WTF I lucid how the hell do I barely remember the dream.

I guess what I'm trying to state is how do I learn to shift my mind into a dream or astral projection. Without ever shutting my mind off IF anything how do I do it with a higher than normal mental level. If the physical vessel isn't limiting my mind. Like LD your inside or outside your body. But in AP unlike remote viewing which seems like a mental projection or psychic projection like for example capturing visions and sensing it in your mind without projecting the mind. I wonder how to not only keep my consciousness fully sent into the astral vehicle i.e. mental projection or mind projection, body asleep, mind awake. But furthermore compound the power of the mind and have more mental prowess. Some sort of capacity to detect danger or sense or use psychic phenomena or some sort of improved mindset.

Maybe if in real life I think of music or sounds or effects or say something. The same thing happens only for example instead of having the physical organ limit your mind. Your mind is pure lightwave/soulwave property and your mind is operating at a higher level maybe even remembering full songs or not being as absent minded.

It seems weird increase your consciousness and use your higher consciousness by diving down to deeper levels and somehow elevate the mind.

Hell I'd probably be like I AP and then I'd be like WTF do I do. Or explore outside and be like huh the astral is very boring and very sparsely populated. It's like I'm expecting it to be some MMORPG where the preliminary save spot area is filled with people going to raid the dungeons and some group of AP'ers are like want to see cool ayylmaos and see this awesome dimension.

Sadly it seems like all the people on dreamviews and various LD/AP websites state similar things. Entities ignore you, entities look at you and flash away, or entities move so fast you glimpse a shade and they are away.

Sometimes I'm dumbfounded by talking of the astral how does the GPS system work up there. Like if you go to the moon or like one person suggested I fly to the moon jump off it and go to another continent to Europe or someone went I jump real high multiple times and sorta Tarheel Morrowind jump around cause I can fly but it's very slow. I think the same person later said I did fly out to the ocean and fell underwater and just swamfly through the water seeing some sealife.

But I have such a myriad of questions. That sometimes I wonder if it's simply answers to my questions or if I actually want to perform it. The fact trance is a must, void seems handy I do recall Bruce and other people who've read similar works or even Robert's work stating similar things, don't pay attention to mirrors too much they are dimensional and be careful with false realities and false interdimensionality splits of subconscious efforts.

I have a theory that we create our own reality. For example life is real *knock on wood* but I do feel like occult/spiritual allegoric despite the physical World being crystalized astral properties in the 3rd dimension or 3rd dimensional principles taking in higher principles of the subtler 4th dimension and beyond.

I sometimes get thoughts of is it fair to state we generate our own reality and thus we are building our reality. Like a video game the game World is always fixed an existing but we cull to our vision. Any camera point beyond vision is culled so you can have 200FPS viewing stuff but if the entire World was always unculled your FPS might be like 12FPS struggling to compute the reality.

I've read of people having geometric struggling with overusing the mind or looking at people's faces or being bombarded by reality.

But it seems strange. We are supposed to be blank null voided machines flying throughout the astral with no logic behind our mind. No playing music or thinking huh this planet and it's people reminds me of that Anime or video game I played.

Or seeing some cool stuff and going "Huh is that some astral sword that dagger that guy has cool runic and gothic blade looks old school".

Are you implying we AP, silence mind = .... You get a thought a fuck I ruined the AP back to my body. Can't have one thought.

I don't get it. Either I'm overcomplicating like usual or overlogically applying too much of it. Or maybe there needs to be a learning phase and slow gradual addition of the mental faculties. Makes sense it's like when doing repetitive work you kinda blank minded then you add the voice/psychovisual properties then blank again for extra learning then you rote machine it and even separate your thoughts and even think random thoughts not focused on it cause your trying to derive new information or the activity is simple and rote/repetitive and you simply are bored or spending time thinking about some other thing.

I'm probably over with logic and complication. I feel like I've wasted decades of my life delving into these spiritual phenomenas in an almost drug or detached manner to not experience the physical World, due to various almost wanting not, not to exist. But finding even as young as a child life being extremely boring and utterly annoying. Sometimes I wonder how I even make it to bed without blowing my brains out. Sheer fact is in many cases even going to sleep. I'm like I want to sleep and get this over with.

When I found AP/LD and spirituality I always since a kid thought it was to escape this retched World and it's physical brutality. But it seems like either I'm wrong and physical is good or many people who enter spirituality have to be like physicality is suffering/struggling/one, other, and or both. Might as well be real and don't look past it.

It's kinda like my thoughts. I've had certain unfocused attention of seeing my thought flash out into reality. But other than a few quips of flash or unfocused attention, day dreaming. It seems no matter what I can't see my thoughts nor feel them vividly. Although I wouldn't be surprised if someone had the question if you see your thoughts so strongly like a hallucinogenic substance tripping out into reality. Wouldn't you crash your car or be seeing something and smack into a door or wall.

I guess if Humans already are technically incapable of driving. As driving implies you pay attention the conundrum of sometimes paying too much attention to driving is bad which at the same time driving around and being psychically attuned to this psynet and driving around blank minded often tranced out often going how much time passed whoa felt like driving for 20 minutes but 7 minutes passed or the opposite you drive a short way in an automated way and it's like that took longer than expected.

I don't know. I've struggled to practice and educate myself on AP/LD/Spirituality and everything in between. And it's like here's nearly a quarter of a century. And it's just same shit; different year. I've simply just kept this in my head as potential capacity to which I stopped bothering long ago to pursue physically as it never worked for me. And spending days, weeks, months, or over a year practice gets old. When I go to bed I'd like to relax and actually sleep, I'm tired.

There is more much more having information as far back as 25 years is a lot. But I'd like your thoughts on this blank minded, your saying no matter what one thought no matter how minute and poof back to the body. You gotta be a blank machine ice cold, dead mind. I guess it's like some mindfulness people who've done it for decades that go your mind always thinks unless your dead.

Gear88 said:

Brother, you have to stop letting your frustrations drive you to start attacking aspects of our path, as people will read your words and be influenced by them.

Void meditation is about focus of thoughts, not about cessation of thought. In the same way, learning how to stop a car does not mean we can never drive a car. It is all about the right action in the right situation. With magic, we wish to focus on the thoughts which directly pertain to realization of our goals, rather than ones which distract from this. That is all.

You have a depth of thought which allows you to conceptualize spirituality more easily than others, but you cannot mistake this as spirituality itself. It is only a part of it, and this is why you need to balance yourself with the yin aspects of reality which will BENEFIT you, rather than hinder your natural abilities.

If you are bored by things, then I recommend you balance yourself with ether energy, which will supplement your yin side. Also, limit excessive stimulation from caffeine, porn, videogames, etc. Using these in unhinged fashions will make you even more bored by normal things.

Please focus on the basic meditations, as well as the physical actions like hatha yoga and pranayama. In regards to how you should think when you finish these exercises: Focus your thoughts on the feeling within your soul, then analyze this. For example, how does your body feel, what does the energy feel like? How does your perception change?

You should be "watching" and taking notes, so to speak. If you do this every day, then your ability to "watch" your soul will increase, which is your sensitivity. Your notes will become more accurate, as you are simply more experienced in watching the specific phenomenon that you created within your soul, which could be something like the stimulation of a specific chakra, or balancing of the nadis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back