Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

an important doubt

phi3.14infinity

Is it ok to remain single throughout your life and using all your energy directed into your aims and goals rather than marrying??

phi3.14infinity said:
Is it ok to remain single throughout your life and using all your energy directed into your aims and goals rather than marrying??

An ideal partner would benefit you here, not simply eat up your time with no return. The house and planet associated with partnerships is the 7th and Venus, which rules over balance.

Maybe you won't marry, but you would have friends or family, plus sexual partners. Going totally single is usually the result of hangups and negative karma, such as avoiding pain, rather than the result of a beneficial strategy.

phi3.14infinity said:

It's your life, if that's what you want. (But is it what you truly want or does it come from something else? Some people avoid relationships because of trauma or brain issues for example, in which case it would be a matter of finding the strength to heal.)

It certainly isn't disrespecting other peoples' rights to their own lives: you ain't initiating force or fraud against them.

It's up to you, honestly, how you live your life.

No one says you have to have sex with anyone either.

Do what you want.

Love is beautiful, having children is beautiful. Creating a home is beautiful. Creating a family is beautiful.

No matter what, in any adversity of any personal "choice" , a partner, a lover, a wife/husband, is something very precious and beautiful.

Do not deny this in your life, you or anyone, until you have experienced the most part of these stories of love with someone.

It is not a miracle or extraordinary effort to get married. Please understand that these things are about lightness, a liberating force and union. This gives fuel for your aims, not the opposite!

It is also about the natural harmony of life, the reality of your body and soul, to be in a company of another soul if capable.

This is about an upwards trajectory of your being, not an obstacle, not something that only takes. What you receive is something unique and of a lot of power if you know how to live life.

actually I am an asexual person ..Those stuffs never interested me ..I feel i need to use all my time to do something meaningful because I love being single..

thank u for your reply ..Actually I am zero percent interested in sexual things ..I would rather invest my time in lot many meaningful activities ..I was NEVER interested in such things in the first place ..so what has satanism to tell about being single without any such sexual stuffs?

thanks a tonne for ur reply .actually i am an asexual person and those things never interested me ..So is it ok to live your life being single doing other meaningful things?

phi3.14infinity said:
actually I am an asexual person ..Those stuffs never interested me ..I feel i need to use all my time to do something meaningful because I love being single..

Why do you think sex is not meaningful? As you say you are asexual, do you have any physical desires, or do you simply ignore them? Make sure you don't have any hangups about sexual energy, which is part of our existence and meant to be used like everything else.

Trained partners can make use of sexual magick with great results, it is not something to devalue. Similarly, someone could never have sex, but still waste their time on other activities.

actually i am 0 interest in that ..I have physical desires to have many and many materialistic stuffs like car,many mansions and such stuffs I can owe .I dont hate or love sex ..I dont have any interest in it .what does sexual hang ups mean??

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447724 time=1686042832 user_id=21286]
phi3.14infinity said:

An ideal partner would benefit you here, not simply eat up your time with no return. The house and planet associated with partnerships is the 7th and Venus, which rules over balance.

Maybe you won't marry, but you would have friends or family, plus sexual partners. Going totally single is usually the result of hangups and negative karma, such as avoiding pain, rather than the result of a beneficial strategy.

Hi brother, but I don’t understand, for example I don’t consider relationships, like friends or even love relationships as important as relationships with Gods and our family.. other people always keeps me down, okay it’s nice for some time but after a point they are still the same and I feel I just can’t stay with them, all my life until now I always noticed this, if there is friend or someone, after sometime I just move on and they are left, and this happened with literally everyone in my life.

How we can create healthy relationships with not SS, and should we do this? They are opposing our living in all ways, and also they are unconscious. But there is people who I just like, I like how they express themselves their emotions actions and etc., And I feel need to take care of them and to love them, but don’t they do this “nice stuff” just to get my awareness and to put a knife later on into my back? Because it is actually what happens every time…

There is other people than SS who deserve relationships with us in some ways. How to find these kind of people and know it is them, and that they can change? I have so many times fooled myself trying with wrong people, actually everyone, everyone I had relationships with, and now after too many times, I am tired to look for, even I feel something in me pushing me to it, I calm myself down and just turn away.

phi3.14infinity said:
thanks a tonne for ur reply .actually i am an asexual person and those things never interested me ..So is it ok to live your life being single doing other meaningful things?

If this way of living fulfills you and makes you happy of course it is okay, SS is about freedom and live how you desire, but if you gonna live single, do meaningful things and after a point gonna see that it is not enough, then you will know that it was not everything and you’ll start to look for someone. Everything is okay what is not hindering others wellbeing and what is not opposing natural laws. Feel free to express yourself by your own nature.

TerKorian666 said:
phi3.14infinity said:

If this way of living fulfills you and makes you happy of course it is okay, SS is about freedom and live how you desire, but if you gonna live single, do meaningful things and after a point gonna see that it is not enough, then you will know that it was not everything and you’ll start to look for someone. Everything is okay what is not hindering others wellbeing and what is not opposing natural laws. Feel free to express yourself by your own nature.

Thanks a very million for your reply...

phi3.14infinity said:
actually i am 0 interest in that ..I have physical desires to have many and many materialistic stuffs like car,many mansions and such stuffs I can owe .I dont hate or love sex ..I dont have any interest in it .what does sexual hang ups mean??

Sexual hangups mean strange ideas pertaining to sex, which can be either overly restrictive or too open. It is common with enemy programming to think of sex as dirty, and that someone should be guilty for feeling aroused. You will also want to check the status of your natal Mars and Pluto, as these are both associated with sexual drive and reproduction.

Planets in the 8th house can give someone a sexual interest, as can aspects of the above planets to others. Saturn on these planets or house can restrict sexuality. From my own experience, working with Mars energy has increased my natural arousal.

The important point here is to make sure that your soul is healthy, because a lot of times we may not want to do something, but this can be due to negative karma. We have to distinguish what is healthy and what is not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back