Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does being an SS mean to you?

I want you to take a hard look within yourself. Are you really taking advantage of all the tools made available to you right now? Are you really trying to work on yourself and use this knowledge towards your full potential?

There are people who are in love with only the idea of being a Satanist, who are in love with stroking their egos, who love bragging about how much of a great Satanist they are, trying to impress others who can't see through the ruse.

They take advantage and love to brag about how advanced they are, how great they are how powerful etc.

They are the first to accuse people and point their fingers, the first to start conflict trying to flex their egos and put others down.

They do nothing to help anyone else but they're the first to criticize.

Then there are people truly dedicated to the cause, dedicated to their own improvement, working with the Gods, not wasting their time with childish behaviors.

They enjoy helping this community and truly using all of this knowledge we have been graciously blessed with. And paying it forward by helping others who truly need it.

People who have seen the benevolence and wisdom of Father Satan and our Gods and wish to follow them and make the ways of the Gods their ways. Those who align themselves with, and decide to walk with the Gods. Because we know it is not only in our best interest to do so, but it is truly where we are meant to dwell.

I want you to reflect upon which one of these people you are. and which one you wish to be. Where do you wish to see yourself? Do you want to pretend, and play make-believe, or do you wish to grow and embrace reality?

Is how you wish others to perceive you more important than admitting you have something to learn and trying to better yourself?

Is personal validation and praise for a false image that you have manufactured more important than the wonder, and lasting progress that you can truly achieve by shedding your "persona" and embracing a true you that is grounded in reality?

Nothing built upon lies and deceit can survive or yield a true and lasting foundation. Would you rather build castles from honesty and integrity or choose to keep on pretending and watch your empire of sticks collapse when people see through your lies?

If you choose to follow the Gods and build yourself through their help and their lessons you choose to embrace truth and create something beautiful that will be lasting and permanent.

Or you can choose to remain the same, never humbling yourself to change. Mad at the world as it goes on, and leaves you behind.

Choose wisely.

Hail Satan!

Memes aside, being an SS, to me, means a chance to finding evidence to expose the Jewish theocracy the world suffers from, and attempt to expose them by any means possible. To try and convince people that Christianity and Islam are products of Jewish witchcraft, meant to enslave everyone, and to protest against the church instead of government. The enemy and their programs must be taken down at all costs, systematically, physically, and spiritually.

I seriously can't help but have the assumption that public and social principles are somehow working against people who want to expose the Jews. Most people today would like "make your moment happen." "Make your memories" or something along those lines just for the sake of short-sighted happiness. It's like they're waiting for anothee concert.

As for other ignorant people who simply want their voice to be heard, they make a speech, deliver a good argument, and if it's a good message, they make it to the headlines. It's like They're desperate for the limelight, unaware that the Jews are around as stage-hands sending them a certain script. When I mean stagehands, I don't just mean that in the literal sense; i mean it figuratively as well. Considering how much they've hid their involvememt (direct and indirect) in almost every single event including death, destruction, famine, and ruin, in addition to covering up every lie and crime they've ever committed, the word stage-hand is one of the most apt terms to describe the enemy.

SapphireDragon said:
I want you to take a hard look within yourself. Are you really taking advantage of all the tools made available to you right now? Are you really trying to work on yourself and use this knowledge towards your full potential?

Sometimes you realy have to sit down and think what do you need, and how you can do it, and look at the SS calendar when you can do it. It is one of the pillars to truly advance.

Being an SS to me means to fight against the fundamental flaw in human reality ,the Samsara of Existence. Freedom from Samsara ,and tye cycles of birth and rebirth is the core value of me being an SS.

SapphireDragon said:

There are people who are in love with only the idea of being a Satanist, who are in love with stroking their egos, who love bragging about how much of a great Satanist they are, trying to impress others who can't see through the ruse.

They take advantage and love to brag about how advanced they are, how great they are how powerful etc.

They are the first to accuse people and point their fingers, the first to start conflict trying to flex their egos and put others down.

They do nothing to help anyone else but they're the first to criticize.

Then there are people truly dedicated to the cause, dedicated to their own improvement, working with the Gods, not wasting their time with childish behaviors.

They enjoy helping this community and truly using all of this knowledge we have been graciously blessed with. And paying it forward by helping others who truly need it.

People who have seen the benevolence and wisdom of Father Satan and our Gods and wish to follow them and make the ways of the Gods their ways. Those who align themselves with, and decide to walk with the Gods. Because we know it is not only in our best interest to do so, but it is truly where we are meant to dwell.

I want you to reflect upon which one of these people you are. and which one you wish to be. Where do you wish to see yourself? Do you want to pretend, and play make-believe, or do you wish to grow and embrace reality?

Is how you wish others to perceive you more important than admitting you have something to learn and trying to better yourself?

Is personal validation and praise for a false image that you have manufactured more important than the wonder, and lasting progress that you can truly achieve by shedding your "persona" and embracing a true you that is grounded in reality?

Nothing built upon lies and deceit can survive or yield a true and lasting foundation. Would you rather build castles from honesty and integrity or choose to keep on pretending and watch your empire of sticks collapse when people see through your lies?

If you choose to follow the Gods and build yourself through their help and their lessons you choose to embrace truth and create something beautiful that will be lasting and permanent.

Or you can choose to remain the same, never humbling yourself to change. Mad at the world as it goes on, and leaves you behind.

Choose wisely.

Hail Satan!

I notice myself falling into similar old traps in new disguises. Even within my desire to obtain greater knowledge, wisdom, develop skillsets, achieve a greater wealth and provide value to my family and community. I begin to neglect the Spiritual Growth that creates true change from within.

In my desire to develop my personality, my creativity, my freedom, developing into new areas, areas which are in truth blessings from the God's and my own hard work, sweat, blood, and tears. Again I commit treason against my True purpose. That in truth I have a greater purpose.

I rise to the occasion to become Champion and Hero. A dedicated Spiritual Satanist. I give Worship to Truth. What it means to be a Mortal Human, and what is my requirements to truly achieve the Magnum Opus.

I must embrace this Body, Mind, and Soul. In great portion, what I have now, is everything that I could ever need. It was always the Goal to remove the negative Counters to my development. In this I have achieved great success. I have affirmed the truth of the Immortal God's. Now I must commit myself to true excellence. To not allow my Successes to Burden my Spiritual Growth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back