Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

stolen car

blackwizard said:
Which demon is responsible for retrieving the stolen goods?
My uncle's car was stolen.

Firstly, make sure your uncle is following the proper procedure in contacting the authorities and having them focused on locating and retrieving the vehicle from the thief. As there's a possibility that assistance from a demon may not be necessary for this.

The demon Abigor assists in legal matters and court cases. Considering this is also a legal matter. You may want to talk to him.

serpentwalker666 said:
blackwizard said:

Firstly, make sure your uncle is following the proper procedure in contacting the authorities and having them focused on locating and retrieving the vehicle from the thief. As there's a possibility that assistance from a demon may not be necessary for this.

The demon Abigor assists in legal matters and court cases. Considering this is also a legal matter. You may want to talk to him.

Don't forget Lord Andromalius!!

ANDROMALIUS

Zodiac Position: 25-29 Degrees of Pisces
March 16th-20th
Tarot card: Ten of Cups
Candle color: Indigo*
Plant: Wormwood
Animal: Pigeon*
Planet: Jupiter*
Metal: Iron*
Element of Air*
Andromalius rules over 36 legions of spirits and is a night Demon
Andromalius is a Watcher. Watchers spy on the enemy and report directly to Satan, Andras or Azazel*
He reveals thieves, returns stolen goods, discovers all wickedness, and locates hidden treasure. He will punish thieves and avenge offenders. He recovers lost articles and finds money. He also reveals secret plots and can catch a thief.

Obviously follow all legal procedures.

Is this incident fresh? The Demon "Seere" deals specifically in discovering thefts early in progress.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVIII.html/index.html

Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:
blackwizard said:

ANDROMALIUS

March 16th-20th
Element of Air*
Andromalius is a Watcher. Watchers spy on the enemy and report directly to Satan, Andras or Azazel*
He reveals thieves, returns stolen goods, discovers all wickedness, and locates hidden treasure. He will punish thieves and avenge offenders. He recovers lost articles and finds money. He also reveals secret plots and can catch a thief.

My apologies. I was very short of time when replying to the OP, tried to just point in the right direction. I'll be a bit more thorough next time.

Good job!

I would like to take up an old advice of Hp.maxine. In the original text of the Satanas meditation given by Hp.maxine, there was a little additional trick.

<Another... To find something out of place or lost, visualize the object shrouded in light and say: I'm finding ______ right now. State it several times with visualization and soon you will find it.>

i used this method years ago.

I've been to a park with a girl, we chatted on a bench.

then we moved to other places, and went to eat at a restaurant for dinner.

the next day this girl calls me, telling me that she lost her glasses, we had no idea where she could have lost them, because we moved to various places.

I decided to give it a try, with that method.

after doing that meditation, I was sure that the glasses had fallen in the park, I went out and went to that point and I found them right there, I didn't even have to look, they were on the side of the bench covered by slightly higher grass.

this was one of the clearest and most immediate results I have ever had with a meditation.

it happened in a period in which almost everything I wanted was successful, I asked Hp.Cobra several times about this and he told me that it can depend on various factors, such as astrological transits favorable to more help from the Gods since I was new, absurdly it was a time when I meditated less than now I was less powerful and led a dissolute life and managed to fulfill most of my futile desires
sorry for the digression, however that meditation worked for me.

as you well know energy takes the easy way out so in my case it was making me go back to one of the places we had been.

in your case it will take other paths, however it is worth a try.

serpentwalker666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:

ANDROMALIUS

March 16th-20th
Element of Air*

My apologies. I was very short of time when replying to the OP, tried to just point in the right direction. I'll be a bit more thorough next time.

Good job!

Do not worry, brother!

You are fine! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back