Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn retrograde

666t666

Saturn retrograde begins next June 17. I have to deal with health problems related to my teeth at the end of June. I have read that teeth and bones should not be processed in Saturn retrograde. I don't have a chance to procrastinate. What can I do? Can any work be done to protect against bad effects? Is it okay if I just vibrate 666 Sowilo and Algiz before the dental procedure and affirm that energy protects me from all negative planetary influences in the next 1 hour?

666t666 said:
Saturn retrograde begins next June 17. I have to deal with health problems related to my teeth at the end of June. I have read that teeth and bones should not be processed in Saturn retrograde. I don't have a chance to procrastinate. What can I do? Can any work be done to protect against bad effects? Is it okay if I just vibrate 666 Sowilo and Algiz before the dental procedure and affirm that energy protects me from all negative planetary influences in the next 1 hour?

bump

Do Valefors ritual and ask for help in this. If the situation is in need of medical addressing, dutifully do your protection and have no worries.

Don't think about any Saturn. Saturn business if manifests in this way, and it does, means that this can be resolved and not going into any other matter of life. Somehow this is very good as it is now addressed and resolved as opposed having to deal with unforeseen things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back