Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Yoga

emotions

Hello there , I got a question ,if I did this already at the middle of the day "https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html"

Do I really need to do this at night too or is the same ?
Is a .pdf called "Hatha yoga sample routine"

Beside that , is it ok if I stick with this routine ? ( from monday to friday 2 yoga positions , holding 10 mins each )
and on saturday & sunday ( only 1 yoga position 10 minutes )

That is not how you do yoga. If you read the pdf you mentioned, under every pose there is a set duration for which to hold the pose. 10 minutes per pose is unnecessary ever for very advanced practitioners. 2 poses at a time also doesn't do much. Do as many as you can from the pdf and as you become more flexible add onto them.

Powerofjustice said:

That is not how you do yoga. If you read the pdf you mentioned, under every pose there is a set duration for which to hold the pose. 10 minutes per pose is unnecessary ever for very advanced practitioners. 2 poses at a time also doesn't do much. Do as many as you can from the pdf and as you become more flexible add onto them.

I m usually doing everyday yoga poses from here https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

And every position I do I hold it for 10 minutes

codeine1337 said:
Bro I m not doing all the positions , max 2 - 3 positions

Instead of doing 2-3 positions for 10 minutes each, do all of them for a total time of about 20-25 minutes. This is about 30 seconds on short poses, 1 min on normal, 1.5 min for long, then 5ish minutes of resting on the back.

This will give you better results overall, as the point of the yoga is to stretch out all the nadis and balance the whole soul, not just one area.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447422 time=1685878768 user_id=21286]
codeine1337 said:

Instead of doing 2-3 positions for 10 minutes each, do all of them for a total time of about 20-25 minutes. This is about 30 seconds on short poses, 1 min on normal, 1.5 min for long, then 5ish minutes of resting on the back.

This will give you better results overall, as the point of the yoga is to stretch out all the nadis and balance the whole soul, not just one area.

Is it okay if instead of laying on my back, I sit still? My lower back (tail bone) locks in a painful way if I lay on my back for more than a few seconds.

codeine1337 said:

You are supposed to do it all in one session.
You can also check out 5 tibetan rites and the I believe its called basic spinal energy kriya, it is in the 40days routine by HPHC.

It is enaugh if you do one session with one yoga series at a day.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
codeine1337 said:

Thanks but here https://www.yogajournal.com/poses/types/twists , can I just make one or do I need to do all of them from this category ?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
codeine1337 said:

and btw how do I know when a pose is normal or long

codeine1337 said:
and btw how do I know when a pose is normal or long

Look at this pdf: https://satanslibrary.org/Hatha%20Yoga%20Sample%20Session.pdf

The poses are combined into one pdf because they represent a complete and balanced set for a yoga session. You can change these, but keeping them similar is ideal.

The pdf gives you approximate times for each pose so this is how you judge which should be longer, along this does not have to be exact.

Lightning-Wings said:
Is it okay if instead of laying on my back, I sit still? My lower back (tail bone) locks in a painful way if I lay on my back for more than a few seconds.

Laying on your back is more "neutral" for your body and more relaxing, if that makes sense, however if you have pain from this, then don't push it. Maybe laying on your front could work, but this is just a guess. My first instinct would be to google this and see what some Yogis may recommend.

I couldn't find much under the search of "corpse pose substitute", but I did find a page on the Reverse Corpse Pose.

Lightning-Wings said:

Did you injure yourself to cause this? What you describe is likely pain from the lower vertebrae, probably between S1(your "tail bone") and L5, more specifically what are known as "facet joints." There isn't anything in the pelvis itself that can lock up, so its likely higher up, but a lot of people say that pain from the lowest facet joints feels like its coming form the pelvis or tail bone.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447524 time=1685916018 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

Laying on your back is more "neutral" for your body and more relaxing, if that makes sense, however if you have pain from this, then don't push it. Maybe laying on your front could work, but this is just a guess. My first instinct would be to google this and see what some Yogis may recommend.

I couldn't find much under the search of "corpse pose substitute", but I did find a page on the Reverse Corpse Pose.

Thank you brother!! I'll try it out next time!! :)

Powerofjustice said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Did you injure yourself to cause this? What you describe is likely pain from the lower vertebrae, probably between S1(your "tail bone") and L5, more specifically what are known as "facet joints." There isn't anything in the pelvis itself that can lock up, so its likely higher up, but a lot of people say that pain from the lowest facet joints feels like its coming form the pelvis or tail bone.

I've had scoliosis a few years ago, was still a minor then. But it fixed itself up. But now there's a problem in my upper back near my neck. Hump...

I hope to fix this issue one day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back