Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Seagulls attack jew (Earthly beings attack foreign alien)

Draconi666

SyraS_666 said:

Maybe one week ago, I have gone out of my house to the shop and a crow started attacking Jew like crazy.. interesting thing was that at night before this I was dreaming how I direct crows to attack something.

And also those who didn’t saw yet how crow takes out israel flag:
https://youtu.be/ZiIIK7TyQl0

I think we are winning everyday more and more.

TerKorian666 said:
SyraS_666 said:

Maybe one week ago, I have gone out of my house to the shop and a crow started attacking Jew like crazy.. interesting thing was that at night before this I was dreaming how I direct crows to attack something.

And also those who didn’t saw yet how crow takes out israel flag:
https://youtu.be/ZiIIK7TyQl0

I think we are winning everyday more and more.
Crows are of Satan. In myth, they are associated with Odin. He had two ravens, Huginn and Muninn(thought & memory). They would fly across the world and inform Odin(Satan) of their findings.

When I dedicated I looked out my window and there were ravens sitting on the fence. I love these birds. They're very intelligent, they take nuts to intersections and wait for cars to drive over them and break them open. Scientists have also involved them in tests where they make tools and solve puzzles to get treats, and they are thought to hold funerals.

Oy vey! Birds are anti-semitic! Why do they attack poor dindu nuffin jews? Oh wait...

f111007DV041-e1378973790967-1024x640.jpg

F161010NS15-e1503919459105-640x400.jpg

Shadowmage said:
Oy vey! Birds are anti-semitic! Why do they attack poor dindu nuffin jews? Oh wait...

f111007DV041-e1378973790967-1024x640.jpg

F161010NS15-e1503919459105-640x400.jpg

While jews doing this outside, other birds in freedom are seeing this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The birds must have watched (((Alfred Hitchcock's))) movie and got some ideas for how to fight back against the group of people who are responsible for deforestation, oil spills, and pollution that's killed hundreds of thousands of birds.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back