Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Give yourself credit!

Giving yourself credit for what you have accomplished is crucial. Without validation of our hard work we can develop some self esteem issues where we deny ourselves the right to feel good, or have pride about our achievements.

This issue has it's roots like most of our problems from xian teachings all part of the mind control they use to keep gentiles in the mentality that we don't deserve happiness or that we should give it all to their false god thought form. Many of them always give credit to their false god while denying their self anything at all. They think it's "sinful" to be proud in any form.

It's perfectly fine to give credit where credit is due. For example, when the Gods have inspired us and helped us, it's perfectly ok to give them credit! But this doesn't mean you should never give yourself credit for what you have done too.

It's not shameful or selfish to be proud of yourself, it's healthy and normal. Some of us develop issues where we need validation from everyone else when instead we should look inside to ourselves for this. We need to allow ourselves the right to feel good about self validation! When we deny this it leads us to never feel like we are good enough.

A Satanic mindset brings us back into normal behaviors and healthy mindsets based in reality and what is good for us by our nature.

Some experience a very hard time with either taking all the credit, and denying the help they've received, while some people do the complete opposite as addressed above.

It's due to the fact so many of us were raised with no clear understanding of how to behave, how to accept compliments, how to be proud of ourselves, etc. For some it causes stress and depression leading to self esteem issues that can branch into an unhealthy over abundance of self confidence or the complete lack thereof.

whenever you deny yourself of anything that is natural and normal, it can become an imbalance teetering on either extreme. This is why it's so very very important for us to allow ourselves the right to feel our emotions in a healthy way within reason and balance.

A healthy balanced mind = A healthy balanced soul

Hail Satan!!

(I thought to make this post after re-reading this one from HP Maxine on Jos https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/mindcontrol.html

I think it is OK to go to extremes if you know what you are doing.

Nice post. We have to learn to love ourselves for what we are, and not necessarily for what we done, but also for what we are doing, how we are doing and what we are trying to achieve, all this is what is building us as individuals and this can not be left unnoticed. With self love comes self care and responsibility of more lovely nature that renders different quality of our lives, that quality which everyone deserves by walking this path without exception.

SapphireDragon said:
Giving yourself credit for what you have accomplished is crucial. Without validation of our hard work we can develop some self esteem issues where we deny ourselves the right to feel good, or have pride about our achievements.

Very good post! I have seen many SS step on this exact pitfall. How many SS i have seen that thank the gods endlessly for anything good that has happened to them, i mean sure the gods assist us but you have to fight for these achievements or good things yourself, the gods will never fight those battles for you. As you say ''Giving yourself credit for what you have accomplished is crucial.'', where would one be if they only give themself credit for everything bad that has happened to them.

A little while ago a brother shared that he had finally found a girlfriend, for this he gave many praises to the gods. mere months later the relation didn't hold up, and he had to brake up with her. A shame for sure but after the praise he gave to the gods will he now renounce the gods because the relation went sour real quick? I doubt he will do that, he will lay the blame on himself or his partner or what / who ever. This is a perfect example of what happens if you deny your own achievements, only misery will stick around.

By the way funny that you talk about this topic, i realized this not so long ago myself, that's the reason i put this in my bio:
The greatest blessing one can receive is their own, Thoroughly believe in thyself, do this and your soul will be your guiding star.

Yes, pride being a "sin" is a christarded notion I've always vomited on.
Good point and good post you should be proud of :)

TerKorian666 said:
With self love comes self care and responsibility of more lovely nature that renders different quality of our lives, that quality which everyone deserves by walking this path without exception.

Absolutely, We can't only focus on the negatives about ourselves, we should allow ourselves self love. One truly learns what real love is the closer we get to the Gods and understanding them. And this means learning to love ourselves as well. Love is just as much important when focused inwards as it is outwards.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
By the way funny that you talk about this topic, i realized this not so long ago myself, that's the reason i put this in my bio:
The greatest blessing one can receive is their own, Thoroughly believe in thyself, do this and your soul will be your guiding star.

It's amazing how we all start coming to the correct conclusions about life and ourselves as we journey deeper into this path and all the wonders the Gods have to teach us. Nice quote.

xlnt said:
Yes, pride being a "sin" is a christarded notion I've always vomited on.
Good point and good post you should be proud of :)

Thank you! I asked Father Satan to help me better understand this subject when I was thinking about all of this. And I started reading old posts on Jos too and it all came together. With not only the help and teachings of the Gods but myself for being open to learn.

I'm proud of myself for doing the work and studying these things. I've also found myself in the past giving credit fully to the Gods for helping me but denying myself praise.

But I started to learn the right mindset to have.

To really feel good about what you have done it must first come from within. Understanding the importance of self love leads to even better work. Whatever energy we put into something, it will radiate with that energy.

Also aside from feeling good about our success, this doesn't mean if we get criticism for our work we should then hate ourselves, or feel bad. We can still take good from the situation by simply allowing ourselves room to learn and to grow from it. We should still be proud of what we started to learn and then the doors we opened for further progress towards our advancement. Rather than feeling defeated from mistakes, we should take accountability and turn the situation into a drive to do better.

SapphireDragon said:
Also aside from feeling good about our success, this doesn't mean if we get criticism for our work we should then hate ourselves, or feel bad. We can still take good from the situation by simply allowing ourselves room to learn and to grow from it. We should still be proud of what we started to learn and then the doors we opened for further progress towards our advancement. Rather than feeling defeated from mistakes, we should take accountability and turn the situation into a drive to do better.

I agree there. Criticism can have different reasons behind it though.

A long time ago I posted some of my own creative stuff on a forum, whereby someone asked me to "tell my mother to abort myself", and another one said I was lying about me being the author, while at the same time saying it was ugly artwork.
I certainly did not feel defeated by that. It felt quite flattering actually :D

When people highly doubt you being the author of something you created and also strongly hate on you like that;
that's when you know you've created a masterpiece.

they-see-me-rollin.webp

xlnt said:
I agree there. Criticism can have different reasons behind it though.

A long time ago I posted some of my own creative stuff on a forum, whereby someone asked me to "tell my mother to abort myself", and another one said I was lying about me being the author, while at the same time saying it was ugly artwork.
I certainly did not feel defeated by that. It felt quite flattering actually :D

When people highly doubt you being the author of something you created and also strongly hate on you like that;
that's when you know you've created a masterpiece.

they-see-me-rollin.webp

True I should have clarified I meant "constructive criticism" because that's the only true criticism we should pay attention to.

I usually look upon braindead comments from people online like that, not as criticism but just the ramblings of an envious low level soul who would rather make fun of the successful instead of achieving anything great for themselves.

But it's people who actually do something productive with their time that will indeed make master pieces. While people like those haters just stay stuck in an endless loop of self hating and toxicity.

One can only hope those people will one day break free from that low level behavior and try to actually do something good with their lives before it's to late.

But life will go on regardless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back