Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forming an Unofficial JoS Mobile Game Development Team

ramses13th

There are a few reasons as of Why I came up with this Idea and why I fully support it and I think it's the best approach.

• The Play Store is full of youth installing games and scrolling pointlessly looking for apps, but also young adults and even adults
  • It's the most engaging way of entertainment, you don't just scroll over it, it makes the user put hours into it
  • It's the most approachable way of spreading the truth to young people
  • It will generate an income for each team member
  • A percentage of the Income will be redirected to JoS

How can JoS be integrated into mobile games?

• Reward Quiz, redirect the user to a random JoS page from a table and then give him a question with choices on the app.
  • Credits in the splash screen with the JoS Link.
  • .... open to more ideas

Who am I and how can I help with this kind of projects myself?

I am mainly a 3D Artist, I know bits of programming and I work mainly in Roblox Studio ( know bits of Unity ), but for this team we are expected to use Unity.

Who am I looking for to join this team?

• An User Interface Artist, A C# Programmer preferably with some experience in Unity's API and A Game Designer that can also come up with bright ideas.

[ Note: This is just a position based on your free time, you are not expected to use your full time and not even pressure yourself with helping build these projects daily ]

Drop your mail below if interested.

So is this a learning game? something like Duolingo?
That's a great idea anyways!

It would be awosome if the JoS had it's own mobile game developer team.

While there is nothing wrong with this idea, do keep in mind that Google has a history of falsely banning apps almost randomly, and it is a massive pain to get everything restored. Anything that trips up "the algorithm" can be nuked and there's no easy way to contact a human. This isn't meant to dissuade you but keep it in mind.

Other than that, we can always let people install the app (like how Fortnite does it) from our own website. Another simple game idea is a bejeweled clone with the Runes instead of jewels. I wish everyone involved the best of luck.

I have no experience in developing mobile applications, but I can offer my help in designing interfaces and generating ideas.

However, I have a really limited time and many other projects I am working on. That's why you need solid developers to make it happen. And this is where you, as the project manager, come in.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Hey I know Java and I have a little experience working in Android Studio. I've never made any mobile games but I'm a fast learner.

[email protected]

Abyssos said:
Have you considered Godot?

It's actually quite tempting, I have to study the engine a bit more to come with a conclusion. And not only the engine but the workflow it offers for teams.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back