Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just keep up with the meditations!

AFODO

A lot of newcomers will face the problems, that one might not 'feel' the meditations, or not feel good doing it, or not to enjoy meditating.
That will cause the problem to just simply stop meditating and leave spirituality.

One might come back afterwards, and simply start from the beginning, again, and again, and again - this will cause further problems that to simply hate spirituality, and call it a scam, or bullshit.
I think everyone knows the solution, for this. Simply do not stop meditating. Never leave.

You have to understand that, without effort, and time, spirituality is nothing, you can't advance without this two, and you can be sure that the advanced ones have gone trough this phase. They have. And the reason for they are advanced is that they never left, they keeped up with meditations, and gained abilities that is un-imaginable by the common people.
They did this, by simply just continued meditating, continued with their program, and never stopped.

A lot of times, after meditations, I just stare a little bit, so that my energies can get used to the changes, and today, I though, how good is that I didn't stopped. How good is that, that in hard times, and even when it seemed that meditations have no effects, I didn't stopped, and now I can enjoy the advantages. I can call myself spiritually superior to the normal man, Im more, and I have power, only because I didn't stopped.

DO NOT STOP! You will see that it was a good choice to not to stop.
Take care, and keep up with the meditations!

Very good and common point. Also is important to keep in mind, that sensitivity to energy and fourth dimension was cutted off up until one have found Spiritual Satanism, this means for example if one had 0 experience until 22years old, and suddenly started to meditate, it gonna take serious efforts, discipline and stubbornness to make it all work. (As most of the life one was trained to not see, it is only natural that in the begging it may seem not of use.)

Goals give a sense of purpose and direction in life and make life
meaningful. Always work to finish what you start. The loser is the one who
quits. A winner is the one who gets back up. The winner finishes what he/she
starts. In life, on the road to accomplishing a goal, oftentimes, especially
in when working on larger more important goals, we encounter obstacles. The
winner will persist in spite of the obstacles. The loser will quit.

Meditation is an excellent help in breaking through and surviving obstacles.
Meditation also can help give us solutions to problems that cannot be
directly dealt with in the material world, such as smoothing over certain
situations, dealing with others and so forth.

- High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

AFODO said:
A lot of newcomers will face the problems, that one might not 'feel' the meditations, or not feel good doing it, or not to enjoy meditating.
That will cause the problem to just simply stop meditating and leave spirituality.

One might come back afterwards, and simply start from the beginning, again, and again, and again - this will cause further problems that to simply hate spirituality, and call it a scam, or bullshit.
I think everyone knows the solution, for this. Simply do not stop meditating. Never leave.

You have to understand that, without effort, and time, spirituality is nothing, you can't advance without this two, and you can be sure that the advanced ones have gone trough this phase. They have. And the reason for they are advanced is that they never left, they keeped up with meditations, and gained abilities that is un-imaginable by the common people.
They did this, by simply just continued meditating, continued with their program, and never stopped.

A lot of times, after meditations, I just stare a little bit, so that my energies can get used to the changes, and today, I though, how good is that I didn't stopped. How good is that, that in hard times, and even when it seemed that meditations have no effects, I didn't stopped, and now I can enjoy the advantages. I can call myself spiritually superior to the normal man, Im more, and I have power, only because I didn't stopped.

DO NOT STOP! You will see that it was a good choice to not to stop.
Take care, and keep up with the meditations!

Been there, within the quitters, I gess it is what you say, not feeling much, and a wrong mindset of Expecting major outcomes in 2 months.
I lacked maturity too, as a lot of newbs, I think that growing as a person makes you grow as Satanist too, and the other way around.
Thank you for your words, maybe one day I feel discouraged and remember you.

Be disciplined
An infant doesn't run immediately after birth

Remember that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back