Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is BAD

Love Spell
To break up a couple or to deter a potential interest, you would put an aura of revulsion around the person you wish to isolate. For example, "[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]." You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest. You get the basic idea. One’s aura will act on the other and create an indifference, or even enmity. It can take a lot of energy, but in breaking up a couple, you can do this to each of their auras so that they find each other disgusting and break up.

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=446875 time=1685650228 user_id=46372]
Love Spell
To break up a couple or to deter a potential interest, you would put an aura of revulsion around the person you wish to isolate. For example, "[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with]." You infuse the energy into the aura of the person you want to keep isolated from the one who has an interest. You get the basic idea. One’s aura will act on the other and create an indifference, or even enmity. It can take a lot of energy, but in breaking up a couple, you can do this to each of their auras so that they find each other disgusting and break up.

thanks you

when is the best time to start this.

You sure it's not fatal attraction or you obsessing over her?

Do you even know her on a personal level, like a close friend would or did you just happen to meet her once and you developed an unhealthy obsession?

This happens more than one thinks. If this is the case - leave her alone.

Lightning-Wings said:

Do you even know her on a personal level, like a close friend would or did you just happen to meet her once and you developed an unhealthy obsession?

i have been her friend for 3 months now ... and we see each other regularly and we chat everyday ... but she was in a relationship with this guy in the past and now he come back from travel and he managed to fix things between him and her ... i hate this everything was good until this happens ... she told me today that she got in a relationship with him and i feel upset about that.

Jrvan [Library Chief said:
" post_id=446875 time=1685650228 user_id=46372]
Love Spell

is there a way by using the runes it's easier for me.

Lightning-Wings said:

I know her from about 3 months and i see her regularly and we chat everyday, everything was very good until her ex boyfriend come back from traveling, he mange to fix things between them and they got in a relationship once again.

blackwizard said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I know her from about 3 months and i see her regularly and we chat everyday, everything was very good until her ex boyfriend come back from traveling, he mange to fix things between them and they got in a relationship once again.

I see. Is her ex a bad person or did they split due to a misunderstanding?

Regardless, I hope you can get her back and you're both happy! :)

Lightning-Wings said:
blackwizard said:
Lightning-Wings said:

I see. Is her ex a bad person or did they split due to a misunderstanding?

Regardless, I hope you can get her back and you're both happy! :)

Thanks Sister ❤, i hope that too .

blackwizard said:
Lightning-Wings said:

i have been her friend for 3 months now ... and we see each other regularly and we chat everyday ... but she was in a relationship with this guy in the past and now he come back from travel and he managed to fix things between him and her ... i hate this everything was good until this happens ... she told me today that she got in a relationship with him and i feel upset about that.

Do you see yourself perfect for her
Do you surpass her bf/ex
Remember the decision is her's to make
If she doesn't want to be with you the MOVE ON
Their plenty of women everywhere

To help on your situation, surpass her ex/bf
Plus also magic
Best day to start is on Friday during the venus hour

Apollo13 said:
blackwizard said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Do you see yourself perfect for her
Do you surpass her bf/ex
Remember the decision is her's to make
If she doesn't want to be with you the MOVE ON
Their plenty of women everywhere

To help on your situation, surpass her ex/bf
Plus also magic
Best day to start is on Friday during the venus hour

believe me when I tell you she is just perfect, her boyfriend is a dick, she is very moody she still talk to me everyday and she told me that she don't want to cut her relationship with me .

what spell are you talking about i don't understand you.

blackwizard said:
brother i need your assistance here ... is there a way of using runes and affirmations

Either use Ansuz on a waning date to romantically separate them, or use Gebo on a waxing to make her love you more than him. This is an ethically gray area, plus I do not know if she is the best choice for you or not. When you do a love working, the option of finding a better partner becomes a consideration.

Remember that you are going to be fighting against the energy of their bond, so this can take time, nor will it be stress-free for them, unless you affirm it that way.

Crazyblue said:
Overwriting someone’s free will is considered black magic. This kind of art is not available for beginners. You can try but you won’t succeed.

Sometimes this is unavoidable even when we doing constructive magic. There are also degrees to this and its consequences. Even a wealth working means money is being redirected towards you. You can account for some of this through your affirmations, although it may not always be practical to do so. I am referring more to broader workings however, not necessarily messing with someone's love life.

blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445358 time=1685047406 user_id=21286]

brother i need your assistance here ... is there a way of using runes and affirmations
[/quote]
Use Thurisaz to cause fights between them and have them break up. Use any Affirmation like

"In a healthy and positive manner for me and (the woman) ,She is permanently and Completely breaking up with (the ex). They hate each other with absolute passion. "

After this though ,you should remove all hatred and feelings in her heart that she has for the other man. With an Ansuz or Munka working with an Affirmation such that ,
"In a healthy and positive manner for (the woman) and (the ex) ,they are permanently and Completely free of any and all bonds ,feelings and emotions fir each other. They are absolutely indifferent to each other, now and forever. "

Doing Black Magick like this is going to cause Karma to build up which you should clear up for your own good. Do a Munka working at a later date for yourself using the Affirmation,

"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and Completely free of any and all Karma incurred from my spiritual working to break up () and (). The Karma doesn't affect me in any way and ceases to exist."

You need to have enough prana to make all this work. So before the workings do Hatha Yoga and Pranayama everyday to give you an energy boost.

For Thurisaz ,Focus on the visualization of them arguing ,shouting at each other, screaming at each other and Breaking up. After the working you should clean yourself deeply using Aum Suryae.

For Ansuz visualize silver strings between them burning up or you can take a scissor of light and cut it.

Do the first part and report back to us the results. Tag me when you do as I want to see a case study for this.

I wish you luck in this endeavor. May Satya give you strength.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447519 time=1685914806 user_id=21286]
blackwizard said:

Either use Ansuz on a waning date to romantically separate them, or use Gebo on a waxing to make her love you more than him. This is an ethically gray area, plus I do not know if she is the best choice for you or not. When you do a love working, the option of finding a better partner becomes a consideration.

Remember that you are going to be fighting against the energy of their bond, so this can take time, nor will it be stress-free for them, unless you affirm it that way.

Crazyblue said:
Overwriting someone’s free will is considered black magic. This kind of art is not available for beginners. You can try but you won’t succeed.

Sometimes this is unavoidable even when we doing constructive magic. There are also degrees to this and its consequences. Even a wealth working means money is being redirected towards you. You can account for some of this through your affirmations, although it may not always be practical to do so. I am referring more to broader workings however, not necessarily messing with someone's love life.

THANKS DEAR BROTHER I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 😘😘😘😘

General Yeager said:
blackwizard said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=445358 time=1685047406 user_id=21286]

Use Thurisaz to cause fights between them and have them break up. Use any Affirmation like

"In a healthy and positive manner for me and (the woman) ,She is permanently and Completely breaking up with (the ex). They hate each other with absolute passion. "

After this though ,you should remove all hatred and feelings in her heart that she has for the other man. With an Ansuz or Munka working with an Affirmation such that ,
"In a healthy and positive manner for (the woman) and (the ex) ,they are permanently and Completely free of any and all bonds ,feelings and emotions fir each other. They are absolutely indifferent to each other, now and forever. "

Doing Black Magick like this is going to cause Karma to build up which you should clear up for your own good. Do a Munka working at a later date for yourself using the Affirmation,

"In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am permanently and Completely free of any and all Karma incurred from my spiritual working to break up () and (). The Karma doesn't affect me in any way and ceases to exist."

You need to have enough prana to make all this work. So before the workings do Hatha Yoga and Pranayama everyday to give you an energy boost.

For Thurisaz ,Focus on the visualization of them arguing ,shouting at each other, screaming at each other and Breaking up. After the working you should clean yourself deeply using Aum Suryae.

For Ansuz visualize silver strings between them burning up or you can take a scissor of light and cut it.

Do the first part and report back to us the results. Tag me when you do as I want to see a case study for this.

I wish you luck in this endeavor. May Satya give you strength.
[/quote]

thanks brother this is so helpful i will tell you the results for sure, thanks again.

blackwizard said:
Let me get this straight, you found your hypothetical soul mate, the best girl in the universe, everything is going perfectly, then her ex comes back out of nowhere and she starts fuck him again.

Having a SS who loves you and gives you his attention is a huge blessing, and she with these blessings is fucking another guy, probably spitting on any other feelings you ever expressed to her.

And now you're convinced that it's ethically right to separate them, because you would be the best, etc., etc.

If you are the best, why is she now not with you, but with another guy?

Instead of wasting time and energy on these people, find a girl who is seriously interested in you and not using your energy to "have fun" with other people.

My advice is, don't waste time behind an obsession, with half the time and energy you will find a partner 1000 times better.

Vira_ said:
blackwizard said:
Let me get this straight, you found your hypothetical soul mate, the best girl in the universe, everything is going perfectly, then her ex comes back out of nowhere and she starts fuck him again.

Having a SS who loves you and gives you his attention is a huge blessing, and she with these blessings is fucking another guy, probably spitting on any other feelings you ever expressed to her.

And now you're convinced that it's ethically right to separate them, because you would be the best, etc., etc.

If you are the best, why is she now not with you, but with another guy?

Instead of wasting time and energy on these people, find a girl who is seriously interested in you and not using your energy to "have fun" with other people.

My advice is, don't waste time behind an obsession, with half the time and energy you will find a partner 1000 times better.

greetings Vira

No she is not fucking with the other guy nether with me, she is still virgin.
this may sound crazy but we arab didn't have sex before marriage, and this applies on 90 percent of the Conservative families.

she also didn't insult my feelings towards her, i told her that i am in love with her, and she got very happy, and she was very interested.

the big problem is the other guy is so rich, if she is choosing him because of this then i will not be interested in her any more but i am not sure yet and i don't want to injustice her.

I don't know maybe you have some good points her like why i have to waste a lot of energy on something not ethically right but on the other hand i really like this girl she is so gorgeous kind and perfect.

I don't know i very upset confused and frustrated.

thanks for your comment i hope you are doing great in this blessed days we have as a SS.

blackwizard said:
I didn't know you were an Arab.

Anyway, my view is a bit drastic, but it is often realistic in many cases, maybe not in yours.

One's own energies are very important and you have to be able to optimize them, I know that when a person is in love they tend to be irrational in some ways, but try to ask yourself if you really want to be with her or if you really just want to satisfy a craving stemming from the lower self.

However, separating two people even when it is ethical to do so requires a lot of energy, and if you are not good at it it could drive you crazy.

From my point of view the best choice would be to use energy to attract the perfect partner.

blackwizard said:
greetings to all SS family

i am i Love with girl but she got in a relationship with someone what can i do to make them separate.

Hi, I know that I will write something off topic but
I emailed you and I hope you would reply I'm arabic too and I hope we'd be friends.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back