Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Video Games and Their Devs

InfraRedd88

So I learned(unsurprisingly) that most of the major gaming companies are totally Jewish. :roll:
I’ve been a gamer nearly my whole life and so I’m curious about which Gaming Companies these days keep the Jewery to a minimum. CD Projekt Red with the Witcher is solid as hell, and Cyberpunk 2077 is a good awareness piece with a dog whistle scene where Keanu Reeves’ Character essentially Names the Jew. There’s also some pro-Satan imagery in it.

Love cyberpunk 2077 artwork and their final product despite the bugs. Where did keanu reeves character name the jews? I missed that part.

Every major or popular game within the last 2 decades have nothing but jewish agendas and themes in them. I was always a bit of a gaming nerd and now that I have the occult teachings and knowledge from JoS I look back at the past and all of the games I've played and its staggering at how much twisted jewish shit is in those games.

The God of War franchise is one of the worst with it always slandering our gods from different cultures from Greek to Norse and the main character Kratos in the newer Norse themed games is basically a wife beating child molester and there are both blatant and subtle signs that point to this as you play through the games and it is mostly covered up by sentimental and emotional story telling to make you feel pity for the characters all while the disgusting truth is right there in front of you the whole time if you have the knowledge to know what to look for.
Kratos' son even transforms into a bear and there's a scene where Kratos beats the shit out of him in his bear form and nearly kills him and that scene seems to be overly exaggerated and brutal on purpose to signify the jewish themed child abuse.
This also got me thinking of the whole Balenciaga conspiracy thing that happened not too long ago with children posing with teddy bears that where dressed up in some BDSM stuff. I guess jews use teddy bears as a signal of child abuse in their content and advertisements.

Also you have the new big hit game 'Elden Ring' which is full of nothing but occult and jewish symbolism. I could go on for hours but I guess I'll stop here before I start making the post too big.

@Bunny
It only happens if the player chooser supportive dialogue options with Silverhand when he asks you if you want to know why he hates the Arasaka Company, if you listen to the whole story he describes the JP to a T only it’s a dog whistle, because he says Corp’s/Corpos, but SS can totally hear it for what it is.

ValiantVance88 said:
So I learned(unsurprisingly) that most of the major gaming companies are totally Jewish. :roll:
I’ve been a gamer nearly my whole life and so I’m curious about which Gaming Companies these days keep the Jewery to a minimum. CD Projekt Red with the Witcher is solid as hell, and Cyberpunk 2077 is a good awareness piece with a dog whistle scene where Keanu Reeves’ Character essentially Names the Jew. There’s also some pro-Satan imagery in it.

The Witcher is Catholic/Feminist propaganda, just look at the bio of the author of the books on Wikipedia.

And Cyberpunk is nothing but transhumanist propaganda.

Bunny said:
Love cyberpunk 2077 artwork and their final product despite the bugs. Where did keanu reeves character name the jews? I missed that part.

It’s during the main questline, If you respond positively to him enough he asks you if you want to know why he hates Arasaka, if you say yes, he then proceeds to describe the JP to a T as the saying goes, though it’s a dog whistle thing because he says Corps/Corpos but any SS will know.

ScarletStar said:
Every major or popular game within the last 2 decades have nothing but jewish agendas and themes in them. I was always a bit of a gaming nerd and now that I have the occult teachings and knowledge from JoS I look back at the past and all of the games I've played and its staggering at how much twisted jewish shit is in those games.

The God of War franchise is one of the worst with it always slandering our gods from different cultures from Greek to Norse and the main character Kratos in the newer Norse themed games is basically a wife beating child molester and there are both blatant and subtle signs that point to this as you play through the games and it is mostly covered up by sentimental and emotional story telling to make you feel pity for the characters all while the disgusting truth is right there in front of you the whole time if you have the knowledge to know what to look for.
Kratos' son even transforms into a bear and there's a scene where Kratos beats the shit out of him in his bear form and nearly kills him and that scene seems to be overly exaggerated and brutal on purpose to signify the jewish themed child abuse.
This also got me thinking of the whole Balenciaga conspiracy thing that happened not too long ago with children posing with teddy bears that where dressed up in some BDSM stuff. I guess jews use teddy bears as a signal of child abuse in their content and advertisements.

Also you have the new big hit game 'Elden Ring' which is full of nothing but occult and jewish symbolism. I could go on for hours but I guess I'll stop here before I start making the post too big.
I can totally relate, about looking in hindsight. I wouldn’t play the God of War games at gunpoint, and a fellow SS in another thread posted a list of Jewish Gaming companies anyone worth their salt should boycott. I’m curious about which Gaming companies out there aren’t completely Jewish, because I’ve boycotted the kikes, but I would prefer to not give up gaming entirely.

They aren’t perfect games, as such a notion is unrealistic but the vibe I get from CD Projekt Red games, (the Witcher, and Cyberpunk) is heavier on the side of raising awareness in such a way that they don’t get cancelled by Jews rather than propaganda. Now The Life is Strange games are feminist/Judeo propaganda. The sequel is so bad it’s almost like they were reading the Talmud as reference while making it.

ValiantVance88 said:
and Cyberpunk 2077 is a good awareness piece with a dog whistle scene where Keanu Reeves’ Character essentially Names the Jew. There’s also some pro-Satan imagery in it.

Cyberpunk 2077 is full of transgender bullshit and other disgusting degenerate transvestite intersex propaganda. Other than that I found the game pretty fun despite the bugs but I haven't played it in two years, so I am not sure what the latest patch is like.

Yes
Gaming is good but overdoing it is terrible
Now many jews have corrupted the gaming market and corrupted it e.g realising games every year for quick cash grab, mirco transactionz,reaslising a broken game (for sales first) and then fix them later, adding crunch time on the developers and many more.

Some great franchises were infiltrated by jews and later on corrupted e.g Halo, nfs and more

My advice for any of you gamers is to wait for a month before buying the game

ScarletStar said:

NO

The game greatly influenced people to get hooked into the greek mythologies and thus grow interested, myself being one of them (after playing 2 and 3), yes the way they depicted the Gods wasn't great but it got many gamers hooked towards the Gods.
I prefer this than not knowing anything at all about the gods.... Take it from me where knowledge about our Gods wasn't available

The first game (god of war 2005) was directed by the a jew but the other games was directed by a gentile.... Hence the difference in god of war 1 and 2

God of war 2018 was great.... God of war ragnarok wasn't good in my opinion.
The previous director was changed in order for the jew to direct it, the jew added jewish characters, race mixing and other jewish wet dreams

bsod said:
ValiantVance88 said:
and Cyberpunk 2077 is a good awareness piece with a dog whistle scene where Keanu Reeves’ Character essentially Names the Jew. There’s also some pro-Satan imagery in it.

Cyberpunk 2077 is full of transgender bullshit and other disgusting degenerate transvestite intersex propaganda. Other than that I found the game pretty fun despite the bugs but I haven't played it in two years, so I am not sure what the latest patch is like.
Obviously the GBLT is disgusting, but JoS used to have a whole affiliate website talking about how Father Satan is the protecter of gays, bisexuals, and transgender people. If you got to JoS links you can probably still find it. It wouldn’t load when I clicked it or I’d have posted the link here.

Cyberpunk is fire I love that game. Im in computer science and one of my objectives is to create a lit smartphone and computer brand.

Bunny said:
Cyberpunk is fire I love that game. Im in computer science and one of my objectives is to create a lit smartphone and computer brand.

The Dlc is supposed to be coming out this summer.

they're only 1% of the planet they can't enforce their will on every game
singple player games made by indie companies are abundant and typically totally jew free

jews can't stand fair competition so their only input on pvp games is the monetization

what I said about pvp games above isn't totally true because Blizzard let a jew who ruined Everquest become their main guy for Overwatch but that game lost it's popularity a long time ago

Asurya said:
they're only 1% of the planet they can't enforce their will on every game
singple player games made by indie companies are abundant and typically totally jew free

jews can't stand fair competition so their only input on pvp games is the monetization

That’s an excellent point and interestingly enough, Minoson told me as much the other day lol!

ValiantVance88 said:
bsod said:
ValiantVance88 said:

Obviously the GBLT is disgusting, but JoS used to have a whole affiliate website talking about how Father Satan is the protecter of gays, bisexuals, and transgender people. If you got to JoS links you can probably still find it. It wouldn’t load when I clicked it or I’d have posted the link here.
*used to* because at the time JoS had sick ass people in the *leadership*. And now we don't.

Aquarius said:
ValiantVance88 said:
bsod said:
*used to* because at the time JoS had sick ass people in the *leadership*. And now we don't.

While I’ve no doubt that the JoS has improved and is only improving, I’m pretty sure it’s more because of those recent attacks than anything else. I’m strongly confident the Gods don’t hate trans people, if those people in question are dedicated and serious about advancement, especially considering Baphomet, a symbol of Father Satan, is a Hermaphrodite, and one of our Gods, Vual is in fact unisex.

The bigger the corporations, the more likely jews are steering them I guess.
The most blasphemous famous games are probably Doom, Wolfenstein, God of War and Diablo.
Then there are games promoting crime and violence such as the GTA games by Rockstar.

It's a dilemma though since GTA 5 is like the best simulator for flying helicopter, planes, boats, cars, motorcycles etc. in an open world. One can even play golf and tennis there.

One of my favorite games is Dishonored, which do contain violence and is written partly by a half Jew as far as I know.
It's an interesting game though where the main playable character collects runes to gain certain magical abilities such as bilocation, dark vision, possession, bending time, windblast etc.
Then there are these military people so called "Overseers" working for the religious order "The Abbey of the Everyman", being strongly against such "heresy".

Overseer_render_resized.png

Some people have argued here that games are just a "waste of time", but I would say they can become an issue just like everything else which goes to excess.
I've gained a lot of inspiration from games, and have even used music from Dishonored in two of my JoS videos.

The Gods have nothing to do with transgenders. Transgenders are sick people and have nothing at all to do with Satanic symbolism and the Gods.
[/quote]

Well you’re wrong about that, the God Vual is unisex, and it’s listed plain as day on the JoS Demons list.

Aquarius said:
The Gods have nothing to do with transgenders. Transgenders are sick people and have nothing at all to do with Satanic symbolism and the Gods.

ValiantVance88 said:
Well you’re wrong about that, the God Vual is unisex, and it’s listed plain as day on the JoS Demons list.

There is some confusion here. The Gods do not "hate" transgender people, however they recognize gender as an characteristic of humans and energy, in general, which is not to change just based on one's idea on the matter.

Modern transgender people are victims of Jews who told them to treat gender dysphoria by trying to change their immutable quality of gender. However, gender dysphoria is a condition treated with mental therapy, not physical. One needs to learn to be comfortable with themselves in regards to things which cannot easily change, and this is where the lower chakras are crucial.

The qualities of the God Vual should not be taken as a reason to undergo surgery, as that is not what made Vual who they are. It is likely impossible for the average person to identify with the unisex qualities of Vual as they are represented.

People with gender dsyphoria need support while they undergo therapy for their confusion, which is no different than any other disease. A man who feels weak and wants to take steroids should be discouraged in doing so, not encouraged to go further, as this often happens in bodybuilders who are chasing an unrealistic vision for themselves. The same applies to gender, where people need to feel comfortable expressing how they feel without going to dangerous methods like surgery and synthetic hormones.

There are transgender people here and they are accepted by the Gods as people and SS, but that doesn't reflect on the Gods' opinion on any transgender operations themselves. We should also not act like we are above other people, as we are all subject to our own karma and delusions, which we are to overcome in time.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447670 time=1686016587 user_id=21286]
Aquarius said:

ValiantVance88 said:

There is some confusion here. The Gods do not "hate" transgender people, however they recognize gender as an characteristic of humans and energy, in general, which is not to change just based on one's idea on the matter.

Modern transgender people are victims of Jews who told them to treat gender dysphoria by trying to change their immutable quality of gender. However, gender dysphoria is a condition treated with mental therapy, not physical. One needs to learn to be comfortable with themselves in regards to things which cannot easily change, and this is where the lower chakras are crucial.

The qualities of the God Vual should not be taken as a reason to undergo surgery, as that is not what made Vual who they are. It is likely impossible for the average person to identify with the unisex qualities of Vual as they are represented.

People with gender dsyphoria need support while they undergo therapy for their confusion, which is no different than any other disease. A man who feels weak and wants to take steroids should be discouraged in doing so, not encouraged to go further, as this often happens in bodybuilders who are chasing an unrealistic vision for themselves. The same applies to gender, where people need to feel comfortable expressing how they feel without going to dangerous methods like surgery and synthetic hormones.

There are transgender people here and they are accepted by the Gods as people and SS, but that doesn't reflect on the Gods' opinion on any transgender operations themselves. We should also not act like we are above other people, as we are all subject to our own karma and delusions, which we are to overcome in time.

Very aptly put, I personally would never condone any gender surgery because it’s basically mutilation. Thank you for chiming in Blitzkrieg! :)

Okay enough about trannies let's talk more about video games :mrgreen:

I see no reason to not try out D4 just because they blaspheme names
the mental trick is to know you are slaying imposter enemy entities that always name themselves after our Gods

you can see this in the old hare krishna cult they were not giving their praryer to Lord Rama and Shri Krishna but imposter entities that take prayer energy the same way the levitating jesuit assassins out there still do

and of course Goddess Kali vs Asura Kali

so yeah I'm gonna play a rogue or caster and not let some salty jews ruin the franchise of my adolescence :evil:

Asurya said:
I see no reason to not try out D4 just because they blaspheme names

You're right there is no law here saying you can't play whatever video game you want. Just remember you are consciously making the choice to give more than half a hundred and sometimes more than a hundred dollars directly to jews who are purposely putting blasphemy against our Gods.

One can pretend all they want and change the meaning but the jews made it how it is.

I don't want to be here and tell people what to enjoy and not but I also just want to make a point about where one is giving away their money to and what this money is attributing to.

There's other games that also have jews working in them but their influence isn't as prominent as in games like Diablo or god of war. The latter I grew up on but ever since I had no trouble not wanting to play it.

Honesty with oneself should be practiced when making a decision on what theyre spending their time and money on. If it's because they just want to have a little fun while ignoring the above then so be it. No one can stop you and by all means indulge in it.

---------

Tears of the kingdom is fun. Haven't had much time to play a lot of it. Don't like the use of the word "Demon King" for the bad guy. The makers put MANY other positive pagan themes and concepts.

Makes one wonder what kind of games SS can make that are just as fun and beautiful.

My favorite part was in the beginning how in the updated mission status at one point it said, "A white dragon rose and cleared away the clouds." And one can see how it can mean when we raise our serpent we see a flash and the cloud of ignorance is cleared away.

Won't get much into here since we have another thread for this.

We definitely need more pagans or more better yet actual SS in these areas. If Zelda games can be this popular then a game made by educated SS at that level would be even better.

Not to mention these devs actually put out a finished game without any money grabbing schemes like 95% of all AAA games nowadays.

It's ridiculous how devs these days really just don't care about their games and will slander people rightfully calling them out. Especially if it has woke themes then for some reason they think it should be considered a masterpiece to everyone. :roll:

Cyberpunk 2077 is woke trash. It promotes transhumanism and the tranny agenda. The witcher is also woke trash that promotoes feminism.
CD Projekt Red went woke long ago

Apollo13 said:
NO

The game greatly influenced people to get hooked into the greek mythologies and thus grow interested, myself being one of them (after playing 2 and 3), yes the way they depicted the Gods wasn't great but it got many gamers hooked towards the Gods.
I prefer this than not knowing anything at all about the gods.... Take it from me where knowledge about our Gods wasn't available

The first game (god of war 2005) was directed by the a jew but the other games was directed by a gentile.... Hence the difference in god of war 1 and 2

The previous director was changed in order for the jew to direct it, the jew added jewish characters, race mixing and other jewish wet dreams

Just because the game did have some positive effects such as bringing people closer to the Gods or understanding ancient mythology, doesn't mean the game and it's themes aren't disgusting blasphemy and jewish wet dream level garbage.

God of War is as blasphemous as the Diablo game series or the Doom video games against our Gods. The Myths are butchered, the Gods are depicted as flawed beings, the player character goes on a quest to kill the Gods and in the game does kill them in an act of revenge over something fictional. That whole premise alone is already nothing more than a jewish wet dream of desecrating our Gentile Pagan Mythology and desecrating the Greek Gods.

A recent game which does OK with regards of showing the Greek Pantheon, is Hades. It isn't outright blasphemy, and mostly puts the Gods in a positive light, even if the premise and story of the game are also far removed from the truth and quite disrespectful to the Gods non the less, but it is one of the few pieces of popular media which actually portrays Greek Myth in a mostly positive and respectable light.

The Gods can help lead people to them after the person has been awakened to the idea that these exist. One thing leads to another, and eventually one finds the Joy of Satan and discovers the reality of the Gods.

Enemy grimoires, while filled with the most blasphemous and disrespectful slander against our Gods, have led people to discover the reality about Satan, however this would only happen if one has already been with the Gods in past lives, otherwise this would only lead one to be influenced by enemy entities to defame and act against the Gods to ones own detriment, as what happens to most people who stumble upon the occult from these enemy sources.

Some people were lead to Satan after being brought up in a xian family, hearing about Satan from the most slanderous and vile source, yet still looking for Him because they knew something wasn't right with Xianity and they sympathized with Satan who stood against the false "god" of the biblie.

For most people that come here, it is because they have already been with the Gods in prior lives. The soul seeks to reunite with Them, and looks for them, which any clue pointing towards Satan helps one to open this gate and remember Them.

For people who have no real history with the Gods, this won't lead them to suddenly care or look into this. Even the real Myths which serve to initiate one to the Gods wont have such an effect on people who's souls aren't already in search of the Gods, let alone these false, slanderous depictions of them in modern media..

I wouldn’t count CDProjekt Red out just yet, and also, remember that Cyberpunk 2077 is actually based on a tabletop game titled Cyberpunk 2020 made in the 80s by a Gentile named Mike Pondsmith, and from the research I’ve done it was his intent to be a satyrical awareness raising thing which is also fun and approachable.

VoiceofEnki said:
Apollo13 said:
NO

Just because the game did have some positive effects such as bringing people closer to the Gods or understanding ancient mythology, doesn't mean the game and it's themes aren't disgusting blasphemy and jewish wet dream level garbage.

God of War is as blasphemous as the Diablo game series or the Doom video games against our Gods. The Myths are butchered, the Gods are depicted as flawed beings, the player character goes on a quest to kill the Gods and in the game does kill them in an act of revenge over something fictional. That whole premise alone is already nothing more than a jewish wet dream of desecrating our Gentile Pagan Mythology and desecrating the Greek Gods.

A recent game which does OK with regards of showing the Greek Pantheon, is Hades. It isn't outright blasphemy, and mostly puts the Gods in a positive light, even if the premise and story of the game are also far removed from the truth and quite disrespectful to the Gods non the less, but it is one of the few pieces of popular media which actually portrays Greek Myth in a mostly positive and respectable light.

The Gods can help lead people to them after the person has been awakened to the idea that these exist. One thing leads to another, and eventually one finds the Joy of Satan and discovers the reality of the Gods.

Enemy grimoires, while filled with the most blasphemous and disrespectful slander against our Gods, have led people to discover the reality about Satan, however this would only happen if one has already been with the Gods in past lives, otherwise this would only lead one to be influenced by enemy entities to defame and act against the Gods to ones own detriment, as what happens to most people who stumble upon the occult from these enemy sources.

Some people were lead to Satan after being brought up in a xian family, hearing about Satan from the most slanderous and vile source, yet still looking for Him because they knew something wasn't right with Xianity and they sympathized with Satan who stood against the false "god" of the biblie.

For most people that come here, it is because they have already been with the Gods in prior lives. The soul seeks to reunite with Them, and looks for them, which any clue pointing towards Satan helps one to open this gate and remember Them.

For people who have no real history with the Gods, this won't lead them to suddenly care or look into this. Even the real Myths which serve to initiate one to the Gods wont have such an effect on people who's souls aren't already in search of the Gods, let alone these false, slanderous depictions of them in modern media..

Think the way you pleas

But remember each on of use was brought in a different place, time and period
What i love is not what you love and vice versa

Yes it has faults, but this arguments stems into "video game causes violence"

H.P Kobra once said that one should not deny him/herself the ability to drink water bcoz the jew muh owns it (if i rem correctly)

And Hades is a fun, dull game but.....

Repetitive

xlnt said:
The bigger the corporations, the more likely jews are steering them I guess.
The most blasphemous famous games are probably Doom, Wolfenstein, God of War and Diablo.
Then there are games promoting crime and violence such as the GTA games by Rockstar.

It's a dilemma though since GTA 5 is like the best simulator for flying helicopter, planes, boats, cars, motorcycles etc. in an open world. One can even play golf and tennis there.

One of my favorite games is Dishonored, which do contain violence and is written partly by a half Jew as far as I know.
It's an interesting game though where the main playable character collects runes to gain certain magical abilities such as bilocation, dark vision, possession, bending time, windblast etc.
Then there are these military people so called "Overseers" working for the religious order "The Abbey of the Everyman", being strongly against such "heresy".

Overseer_render_resized.png

Some people have argued here that games are just a "waste of time", but I would say they can become an issue just like everything else which goes to excess.
I've gained a lot of inspiration from games, and have even used music from Dishonored in two of my JoS videos.
Videogames can be an interactive artform. As a medium for creative expression, they are not inherently any more of a waste of time than novels or movies.

They can be seen as an evolution of artform, as movies were from books and plays, and videogames from movies. Each step in evolution builds upon the last and adds additional layers of creative expression, which all interact and synergize within the production to amplify the aestheticism of the work.

Videogames are particularly advanced as they can incorporate left brained studies such as mathematics/computer science & strategy with the right brained arts.

That is not to say that any of the previous iterations can be replaced, just like we as a species do not replace primates. We just hold different places and niches in the grand scheme of things.

However, in this era we live in, they can be relied upon as a drug, a coping mechanism. A way for people to check out of life and shift their awareness from their pains and unfulfilled needs. That is where gaming can become a problem.

And indeed, many games today are designed specifically to be addictive and druglike. The medium has huge potential for creative expression but some are produced for very low purposes, out of greed and other ulterior motives.

[/quote]
Videogames can be an interactive artform. As a medium for creative expression, they are not inherently any more of a waste of time than novels or movies.

They can be seen as an evolution of artform, as movies were from books and plays, and videogames from movies. Each step in evolution builds upon the last and adds additional layers of creative expression, which all interact and synergize within the production to amplify the aestheticism of the work.

Videogames are particularly advanced as they can incorporate left brained studies such as mathematics/computer science & strategy with the right brained arts.

That is not to say that any of the previous iterations can be replaced, just like we as a species do not replace primates. We just hold different places and niches in the grand scheme of things.

However, in this era we live in, they can be relied upon as a drug, a coping mechanism. A way for people to check out of life and shift their awareness from their pains and unfulfilled needs. That is where gaming can become a problem.

And indeed, many games today are designed specifically to be addictive and druglike. The medium has huge potential for creative expression but some are produced for very low purposes, out of greed and other ulterior motives.
[/quote]

Them’s about my own thoughts on video games, and I’m glad to see a brother(or sister) SS sees it this way too.
More in keeping with the reason I made this thread, I’ve found in my research thus far the following game companies are largely on the up and up

Bandai-Namco:
Japanese developer which makes a lot of anime adaptations such as Naruto and DBZ which are replete with Spiritual allegory.

Focus Entertainment:
Produces a lot of indie titles, some middle of the road stuff, they recently put out a big satire against communism titled Atomic Heart.

Capcom: Some if their stuff can be a little iffy,
But largely all their games rock and are on the up and up. Especially the Recent Resident Evil 4 Remake where you play as white, aryan, Leon Kennedy rescuing white, aryan, Ashley with the help of Asian Ada from a nasty parasitic cult which worships parasites and has exploited and uses the ignorant indigenous population into their world domination machinations of which the cult leader happens to have a massive, ugly, nose. The White Folk prevail of course :)

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447670 time=1686016587 user_id=21286]
Aquarius said:

ValiantVance88 said:

Love your takes bro, you're quite an intellectual and can look deeper than others.

Yurei said:
Cyberpunk 2077 is woke trash. It promotes transhumanism and the tranny agenda. The witcher is also woke trash that promotoes feminism.

Haven't played the games, but the books are seriously well written. In the 1st book, Geralt embarks on a journey with other soldiers to slay a golden dragon. One of them is a religious zealot, and confronts the dragon in a christian inquisitor like manner as his "sworn duty of god", and ends up getting torn to shreds.

I'm not sure about the authors religious views, but it's definitely implied that he was into pagan and occult knowledge. Perhaps that's why he refuses to acknowledge the games as canon to the lore

Samkara said:
Yurei said:

Haven't played the games, but the books are seriously well written. In the 1st book, Geralt embarks on a journey with other soldiers to slay a golden dragon. One of them is a religious zealot, and confronts the dragon in a christian inquisitor like manner as his "sworn duty of god", and ends up getting torn to shreds.

I'm not sure about the authors religious views, but it's definitely implied that he was into pagan and occult knowledge. Perhaps that's why he refuses to acknowledge the games as canon to the lore

The games do a very good job showing things which raise awareness of the brutality of the church, and also always shows the characters and groups which represent the church getting devastated and destroyed at the hands of witches and those who support them.
There are also runes with which you enchant your weapons and armor bearing the Eastern European names and symbols of our true gods such as Zoria and Dazhbog. Geralt and and Shani also talk about celebrating Yule, and Geralt talks about celebrating Beltane with Triss.

VoiceofEnki said:

Now this...

This is very true and accurate.
I remember, only a few weeks before finding out about here on instagram, I opened a 72 goetia book with the gods' sigil, typical slanderous grimoire style with the circles and all, and this book had certain instructions of what texture to feel, what scent to smell, what sight to see etc. As a way to connect with the goetic demon.

I used the techniques, and soon after I was led to the JoS and immediately dedicated.

It was just so unusual and unexpected. It felt so correct and right, bypassing all filters of judgement. Especially for someone like me who is a harsh judge of people and other things.

Truly wonderful.

Also, about the Resident Evil 4 Remake mentioned here by someone.. do not forget that Leon is in love with Ada, a Chinese woman. Racemixing advocacy can be seen in this.

TheWhiteGiant said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Now this...

This is very true and accurate.
I remember, only a few weeks before finding out about here on instagram, I opened a 72 goetia book with the gods' sigil, typical slanderous grimoire style with the circles and all, and this book had certain instructions of what texture to feel, what scent to smell, what sight to see etc. As a way to connect with the goetic demon.

I used the techniques, and soon after I was led to the JoS and immediately dedicated.

It was just so unusual and unexpected. It felt so correct and right, bypassing all filters of judgement. Especially for someone like me who is a harsh judge of people and other things.

Truly wonderful.

Also, about the Resident Evil 4 Remake mentioned here by someone.. do not forget that Leon is in love with Ada, a Chinese woman. Racemixing advocacy can be seen in this.

Leon, In the Remakes, isn’t portrayed as being in love with her, but rather as caring about and having mixed feelings about her ambiguous ethical standing, Ada is also shown being ethical as she doesn’t actually deliver the parasite to Wesker after finding out she’d been used. Besides the other themes are so much more on the up and up than what goes on between Leon and Ada I still chalk the game up as one of the best ones out there right now. The Remake specifically that is, and I also did mention that some of Capcom’s stuff isn’t ideal but most that I’ve played is on the up and up.

Apollo13 said:
Think the way you pleas

H.P Kobra once said that one should not deny him/herself the ability to drink water bcoz the jew muh owns it (if i rem correctly)

Repetitive

What I talk about is not the quality of the game, or anything else, but how it presents the Gods.

The entire God of War series is an outright blasphemy against our Gods and against Greek Mythology, and it really is utterly disgusting.

Did you see the scene of "Kratos" killing Poseidon in GoW2?

That is the most utter disrespect and retarded blasphemy against Poseidon of all ages. That scene alone disqualifies the entire video game series to any SS as something to be praised.

Nobody blasphemes and trashes upon Poseidon (Satan) in this manner. It is utterly retarded and absolutely unacceptable.

In my opinion, that scene is worse even than the blasphemy against Baalzevulon in the goetic grimoires, which is almost second to none.

However, the scene of utter disgust and nonsense that god of war shows on Poseidon is one of the most disrespectful and also one of the most blatantly jewish wet dream scenario's ever conceived.

Even the name of the game itself is a blasphemy against Andras, the real God of War Ares.

It makes a mockery of Him and of the entire Greek Mythology and Pantheon.

This is not a matter of opinion, it is fact.

As Spiritual Satanists this should be obvious to see, it is as blatant as it gets, that the God of War game series is blatantly a jewish attack against our Gods and against Greek Mythology and Hellinism in general.

VoiceofEnki said:
Apollo13 said:
Think the way you pleas

Repetitive

What I talk about is not the quality of the game, or anything else, but how it presents the Gods.

The entire God of War series is an outright blasphemy against our Gods and against Greek Mythology, and it really is utterly disgusting.

That is the most utter disrespect and retarded blasphemy against Poseidon of all ages. That scene alone disqualifies the entire video game series to any SS as something to be praised.

Nobody blasphemes and trashes upon Poseidon (Satan) in this manner. It is utterly retarded and absolutely unacceptable.

In my opinion, that scene is worse even than the blasphemy against Baalzevulon in the goetic grimoires, which is almost second to none.

However, the scene of utter disgust and nonsense that god of war shows on Poseidon is one of the most disrespectful and also one of the most blatantly jewish wet dream scenario's ever conceived.

Even the name of the game itself is a blasphemy against Andras, the real God of War Ares.

As Spiritual Satanists this should be obvious to see, it is as blatant as it gets, that the God of War game series is blatantly a jewish attack against our Gods and against Greek Mythology and Hellinism in general.
Yep, I was disappointed when I found out this game was so against Greek Mythology and our Gods. I looked up and one of the creators is Jewish... What a surprise. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Jaffe

You don't have to feel bad if you liked the game and played it but if you are a SS there are better things to enjoy. I understand trying to see the good parts and be immersed in a game that is inspired by Greek Mythology but unfortunately the story just is not good if you know the truth about our God's.

VoiceofEnki said:
Apollo13 said:
Think the way you pleas

Repetitive

You’re right about that brother/sister, I hate the blasphemous GoW games.
The only good GoW games are Gears of War lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back