Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Black Magic Work - Satanic Ethics

In life, we know that the material and the astral planes are equally important, because both have something to do with each other. Just as our souls are bound together by the Satanic Bond, the two planes are bound together by reality as two different "realities".

When we meditate, our souls open to this plane and we tend to perceive the other reality that is separate from us. For the average person, this is a reality and a level that requires great understanding, but I am not speaking to the average person, I am speaking to you who are elsewhere.

We all came here for a reason. Every journey has a reason, just as behind every reason is an action or a manifested thought process that turns the reason into a cause and allows these two realities to "merge" into one reality - ours.

Magic works in a similar way.

When you do black and white magic work, you manifest things on the astral plane depending on your power. We all know how real Black Magic is, just as we all know that it takes a pretty big reason to resort to it.

Black Magic tends to make you mentally ill, mentally broken, if you are not careful. Typical is the person who dives into this "world" without any actual experience of any Magical/Energy control and wonders why they fail.

Well, just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. I am sharing my own experiences in this post as I feel that the issue of using Black Magic is based on too many solid facts, but like everything, there is a reason for this.

An advanced SS who knows how energy works knows exactly how to control it. Unlike a novice who resorts to such work "casually", he will not know how this kind of phenomenon actually works.

You think you read about Satanic Witchcraft and become a "God", soon you are slapped in the face by reality and fail. Reading something and understanding it are two different things. It is one thing to know something and another thing to understand something.

I have just finished 2 Rituals from the Ritual Agenda and the sudden surge of edifying energy in my soul has prompted me to write this post. I've meant to write this before, but somehow always forgot.

It can indeed be "cool" to mess around with Black Magic, but the damage and destruction it can cause can be devastating. Let me not mention cases [Salem] who has lost his mind, although he is a different case, but the end result is the same - total madness, without rationality or sense of reality.

My experience with black magic in the past has shown that you can put people in danger who you really didn't mean to harm. This is because the person you cast destructive energy on starts to carry it and takes it with them.

It carries it in its aura and comes into contact with innocent people who unwittingly take it on. Of course, this can happen if you're not careful. You can cause a lot of negative phenomena with it if you don't pay enough attention and pay attention.

Energy needs PERFECT programming and PERFECT control. Everything else can only cause harm to innocent people.

Consider Satanic Ethics. It's not there to be an ornament on JoS because "it's a good thing to have your own ethics", no. It is about humanity, knowledge and understanding. It's always about doing the right thing.

It's not our emotions that make us human. Emotions are emotions, not who we are. Not thoughts, which are merely musings and visions in our minds without actual manifestation. It is actions that define us, Brothers and Sisters.

Humanity is a broader phenomenon that requires greater understanding. What good are thoughts if they remain only thoughts? Where is the actual action that comes from the will? We can think good and bad, beautiful and pleasant, but that does not make anything happen in reality.

This post is for members who are planning some serious black magic work.

Think several times before you do anything, and consider the Satanic Ethics. You don't have the power in your hands to solve problems with it that you could solve with minor Magical work [Protection, Keeping Away]. Black Magic can bounce back.

Planetary positions, personal spaces - you have to take all of these into account. In the past I have successfully done Black Magic work that was done too "rough" on the people I did it on. It has bothered me ever since, as they did not deserve such destruction.

I kept doing it because I thought I would never succeed and I always messed up. In the meantime, it turned out that I was doing it right all along, it just took longer to finish because of the circumstances. I'm not talking about multi-day/week jobs. I finished the work in just 30 minutes.

But that was a long time ago, I've since approached this differently, and I'm writing this so you don't fall into that trap. The job took a lot of work, not to mention the destructive energy that was clinging to me at the time, and I was on the lower limit of "insanity".

Let this be a cautionary tale. The Gods do not put power in our hands to be used arbitrarily with destructive intent. It is like a knife - if you don't use it, it is harmless.

Think rationally about the weight of your actions. The Gods guide us, but I have been told repeatedly that I need to experience things, even if false and negative, to properly understand them.

They cannot give all the solutions to all the problems, because then they would lose the essence that comes from solving the problem. We don't understand things, we don't grow, we don't experience, we don't gain greater Knowledge and Wisdom if someone else is always solving problems for us.

Of course there are situations when help is needed, but that is in a different context.

Your top priority should be to develop your soul and mind so that you can solve things without Black Magic. RTR's are part of a global context and are a good way to release anger, to wreak havoc, in addition to being constructive to your soul and mind.

Incorporate RTRs into your day alongside your meditations. When emotions are raging inside you, release them in healthy and harmless ways. Always remember that you have power that comes from a Wise Source and treat it with respect.

There are many metaphors for this, for example Kali Linux is not a harmful weapon in itself, it takes one person to make it so. Everything comes from the human attitude we create in our mind. Satanism makes us better, stronger and more independent.

The point of this post focuses on understanding. Understanding the power within you to create and destroy, to change things. The ability to create and destroy is always within you, but you determine the outcome.

A weapon alone will not kill anyone. Someone pulls the trigger.

BrightSpace666

True morality is outcome based. That's why I personally reject vague notions like "the right thing." Besides, if not the mage, then who decides what the "right" thing is? Better to meditate and learn to see things from a higher perspective on your own so you can realize what the consequences of your actions will be, and then decide if you can accept them or not.

It's a good warning, but you can summarize it by saying "think twice" before you impulsively perform magick and meditate on the consequences of the programmed energy.

Here's a hypothetical to ponder. If you were told that destroying your race would save the planet from destruction, and it were true, then what is the "right thing" to do? It's moral and good to be loyal to your race right? But it's also good to not destroy the planet. So many other species will die if you survive, so what is the right thing to do? Make up your own mind about it.
(I call this one the jewish dilemma ;))

okay, later I'll try to discuss it with my troops and also ask for guidance from the Lord Of Satan.
Furthermore, if you can get to the point, just call it a nickname, don't insinuate fellow members.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back