Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A book called Anacalypsis that I gave been reading.

I stumbled upon a book recently called Anacalypsis written by a British man named Godfrey Higgins.
I saw a Youtube video about it and I had a strong gut instinct to get a copy of the book. I assumed that the gods wanted me to read it. :)
This was while I was simultaneously reading the knowledge on the JOS about the talmud, Atlantis, and other such topics. Given the low likely hood of me stumbling across both things at the same time I can safely assume some sort of "supernatural" factor was at play.

The original edition was publish in 1836 in Britain. 500 copies were produced in the original edition. After publishing it Godfrey died soon after; I and others online believe that he was likely killed. He died young at aged 61.
Godfrey's goal with the book was to read throughout world history to find the true origins of religion, nations, and races. The project took him 20 years. From what I understand he was a part of the druids at the time which his other major work The Celtic Druids is a history of.

Unfortunately he was not wise to the true nature of judaism, nor was he wise to the reality of the existence of the pagan gods. I look at his work as being outdated for the aforementioned reason. He did know English, Latin, Attic Greek, Hebrew, and French at least.

Some interesting things he states in the book I will mention below.

1.) He mentions that in the early books of the pentateuch the supposed author Abraham uses multiple words for what we call god. The words were masculine, feminine, and neuter in the original Hebrew. He deduces that "Abraham",or rather the variety of jews that wrote the books, were likely referring to multiple entities. I think members of this forum might already know this and what he was actually referring to.

2.) He believes that the jews ripped off most of the structure of their religion from Zoroastrianism. No surprise there. He traces the trinity concept from Zoroastrianism, to judaism and Platonism, and then finally to christianity.

3.) He believed that the cross from christianity was originally a rip off an Egyptian phallic symbol. The JOS website notes that it is a map of the gentile soul as well. Interestingly the cross is actually an inverted phallic symbol. In a way the christain cross as it typically is portrayed is in fact an upside down phallic symbol with a jew stapled to it. At least according to Godfrey.

4.) He noted that in ancient times ancient people who were supposed to me incarnations of deities recurred on a schedule. These deities he reserved for only people the ancients truly believed were incarnations of a diety. These included Buddah, and Christna (from hinduism). Buddah was the sun in Tarus and Christna was the sun in Aries. I know that modern day Buddhism is an enemy program, but I wonder if it originally was some valid form of spirituality. He proved this with some fairly advanced astrology and mathematical reasoning. I am not advanced enough to understand it totally yet. He called these cycles "neroes". These apparently recurred around every 600 years. When a neroes lined up with a new Zodiacal age a new cycle began.
These neroes lined up exactly to the birth of jebus. He believed that jebus in some sort of way may have actually existed for this reason. This is even though he knew that much of the jebus myth was a hoax. He believes it to be by-enlarge a ripoff of the Christna "myth".
I know that a lot of the jebus myth was also a ripoff of the life of Apollonius of Tanya who was actually of divine birth. I wonder if Apollionus of Tanya may have been the actual human of divine birth that he was looking for. I also note that these cycles roughly line up with the birth of Adolf Hitler as well. I'll let you take this for what you will. I am completely uncertain in regards to this. This might all just be stupidity on Godfrey's part.

5.) Apparently completely on his own, with no help, he figured out about the existence of Atlantis.

6.) I haven't read his Celtic Druids yet. Apparently he claims to prove that they were of oriental origin in that book.

I'm still reading the work and I am not even done with the first volume. I figured I would start a discussion to see if anyone else has read it.
There is no forum on here for literature. At least I am not aware of it. :) This is why I chose to post here.

Inventor_Occulti_Fati said:
I stumbled upon a book recently called Anacalypsis written by a British man named Godfrey Higgins.
I saw a Youtube video about it and I had a strong gut instinct to get a copy of the book. I assumed that the gods wanted me to read it. :)
This was while I was simultaneously reading the knowledge on the JOS about the talmud, Atlantis, and other such topics. Given the low likely hood of me stumbling across both things at the same time I can safely assume some sort of "supernatural" factor was at play.

The original edition was publish in 1836 in Britain. 500 copies were produced in the original edition. After publishing it Godfrey died soon after; I and others online believe that he was likely killed. He died young at aged 61.
Godfrey's goal with the book was to read throughout world history to find the true origins of religion, nations, and races. The project took him 20 years. From what I understand he was a part of the druids at the time which his other major work The Celtic Druids is a history of.

Unfortunately he was not wise to the true nature of judaism, nor was he wise to the reality of the existence of the pagan gods. I look at his work as being outdated for the aforementioned reason. He did know English, Latin, Attic Greek, Hebrew, and French at least.

Some interesting things he states in the book I will mention below.

1.) He mentions that in the early books of the pentateuch the supposed author Abraham uses multiple words for what we call god. The words were masculine, feminine, and neuter in the original Hebrew. He deduces that "Abraham",or rather the variety of jews that wrote the books, were likely referring to multiple entities. I think members of this forum might already know this and what he was actually referring to.

2.) He believes that the jews ripped off most of the structure of their religion from Zoroastrianism. No surprise there. He traces the trinity concept from Zoroastrianism, to judaism and Platonism, and then finally to christianity.

3.) He believed that the cross from christianity was originally a rip off an Egyptian phallic symbol. The JOS website notes that it is a map of the gentile soul as well. Interestingly the cross is actually an inverted phallic symbol. In a way the christain cross as it typically is portrayed is in fact an upside down phallic symbol with a jew stapled to it. At least according to Godfrey.

4.) He noted that in ancient times ancient people who were supposed to me incarnations of deities recurred on a schedule. These deities he reserved for only people the ancients truly believed were incarnations of a diety. These included Buddah, and Christna (from hinduism). Buddah was the sun in Tarus and Christna was the sun in Aries. I know that modern day Buddhism is an enemy program, but I wonder if it originally was some valid form of spirituality. He proved this with some fairly advanced astrology and mathematical reasoning. I am not advanced enough to understand it totally yet. He called these cycles "neroes". These apparently recurred around every 600 years. When a neroes lined up with a new Zodiacal age a new cycle began.
These neroes lined up exactly to the birth of jebus. He believed that jebus in some sort of way may have actually existed for this reason. This is even though he knew that much of the jebus myth was a hoax. He believes it to be by-enlarge a ripoff of the Christna "myth".
I know that a lot of the jebus myth was also a ripoff of the life of Apollonius of Tanya who was actually of divine birth. I wonder if Apollionus of Tanya may have been the actual human of divine birth that he was looking for. I also note that these cycles roughly line up with the birth of Adolf Hitler as well. I'll let you take this for what you will. I am completely uncertain in regards to this. This might all just be stupidity on Godfrey's part.

5.) Apparently completely on his own, with no help, he figured out about the existence of Atlantis.

6.) I haven't read his Celtic Druids yet. Apparently he claims to prove that they were of oriental origin in that book.

I'm still reading the work and I am not even done with the first volume. I figured I would start a discussion to see if anyone else has read it.
There is no forum on here for literature. At least I am not aware of it. :) This is why I chose to post here.
Very interesting, thank you for sharing. Let me know what else you learn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back