Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Establishing a Timeline; The full history of Satanism

GMChar

Hello there, I am Char and i have been studying the joy of Satan website since about 2014 now. One thing I have struggled with is the actual historical timeline of Satanism, and I think that's fairly important. For centuries we've been pushed under the thumb of our enemies and told what we are, and what Satanism means. Our culture has been taken from us, and a big part of culture is the history of our forefathers and so on.
So let's fix that shall we? Let's start a timeline to fully solidify our place in history here on these forums where the enemy has no power.

The joy of Satan website gives us a few starts, but I'm going to go with the origin laid out in the doctrines of Satan section. And this clearly states that the origins of Satanism started with the Yazidi people meaning we had our start roughly in the 12th century, after Sheikh Adi returned from Baghdad and introduced his doctrines to the Kurds of the Lalish Valley in modern day Shekhan, Iraq.
Weirdly enough it seems that direct mentions of Satan as the Peacock King began in the 14th century which fills me with allot of questions about Sheikh Adi, as I had initially thought that his doctrines were the Al jilwah and Satan's poetry. It is also during this period that we see the building of the temples, and physical work that we can still see today.
Of course this is also the first conflict we had with the enemy, as the ancient Muslims began to fight and persecute the Yazidis up to the ottoman period.
The Ottoman Empire reigned long and conquered faraway lands, all the while Kurdish tribes filled with Yazidi took up positions of power and as the Ottomans push into Egypt, I think Yazidis began telling Egyptian people that were conquered of Satan.
From here hopefully someone who's more knowledgeable can tell us where Satanism goes from here, and if I got something wrong so far. Hopefully this will be the start of us Satanists being able to come together and reforge our culture as a united people!

GMChar said:
The joy of Satan website gives us a few starts, but I'm going to go with the origin laid out in the doctrines of Satan section. And this clearly states that the origins of Satanism started with the Yazidi people meaning we had our start roughly in the 12th century, after Sheikh Adi returned from Baghdad and introduced his doctrines to the Kurds of the Lalish Valley in modern day Shekhan, Iraq.

No, it doesn't say such thing. I'm not sure where you even read that in that page. It doesn't say that Satanism started with the Yezidis, as there is an entire section under "The Origins of Satanism" where it links pages about the earliest origins in the Far East and also it mentions ancient Egypt, Sumeria e.t.c.

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Origins-of-Satanism.html
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanism_Sanskrit.html
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Satanism_Eastern_Origins.html

All that it says is that the page about the Yezidis is that they were just one people who were Satanists at one point. There were many more before that, even before xianity and the jewish religions, as Satanism is really Ancient pre-Christian Paganism. Just because the Yezidis were Satanic doesn't mean they were the first ones.

Since Satanism is the original religion of humanity, if you want to create a timeline, you'll have to start with ancient religions from all over the world, and probably even sub-saharan Africa too. India, pre-Buddhist Tibet, Sumeria, Egypt, Europe (Norse, Celts e.t.c.) and move to Iraq/Iran (besides the Yezidis there were also the hashashins/assassins and some Sufis that appear to have been Satanic) and then Medieval Europe (the Witches' Sabbat is based on Yezidi/Sufi rituals and dances), Renaissance Europe e.t.c. There are also probably lost civilizations before them that were Satanic, like Atlantis.

However, I don't even believe that all of this is important or helps in your spiritual progress or fight against the enemy in anyway. But if you are inclined to do so, start studying books and do more research and you can eventually write a book that explains all this.

You asked in your other post:

It seems that the creation myth of the Yezidis are correct, right?

No, it isn't literally true. It's mostly allegorical, as they had to alter their texts to comply with Muslim beliefs to avoid Muslim persecution. The Yezidi texts shouldn't be taken literally as doctrine.

However, I don't even believe that all of this is important or helps in your spiritual progress or fight against the enemy in anyway. But if you are inclined to do so, start studying books and do more research and you can eventually write a book that explains all this.

I don't feel my place in the war is on the frontlines, my interests in this life and my notions that I believe are Satan's path for me are towards more of a performative and inquisitive role, I'm like the reporter showing our side of the war less than the soldier fighting it.
Don't misunderstand, I do my part in my local community, more on the recruitment side of things. Allot of my friends have converted, and also through several of my friends the local native Americans in my area are slowly looking into incorporating more spiritually satanic rituals as there's actually quite allot of overlap in practice.

No, it doesn't say such thing. I'm not sure where you even read that in that page. It doesn't say that Satanism started with the Yezidis, as there is an entire section under "The Origins of Satanism" where it links pages about the earliest origins in the Far East and also it mentions ancient Egypt, Sumeria e.t.c.

My bad I must've over looked or misread something. If I remember it's Hooded Cobra who primarily wrote the articles right? Sometimes I find his style to be a bit much some times so I easily could've missed something.

So to start things off Satan and the Demons came to Summer Mesopotamia and began helping humanity grow. This formed their religion and society which influenced Egypt in it's early days and formed allot of their society.
Was ancient Scandinavia separate? It seems that way, with the current areligious history stating the much of the Norse were isolated in the mountains, and it seems that perhaps the Norse gods were a separate group of demons since Beelzebub was linked to Zeus. Did Satan send Beelzebub up north to begin the genetic engineering project? And if so why?
The site also says that the Nordic aliens are wide spread across the galaxy so perhaps what I called these various starting points, and what you referred to as ancient religions around the world, are these maybe landing zones for this war between the Nordic aliens? If this is the case is there a landing zone where we see evidence of the enemy as well?

I'd like to publish my findings in video form, akin to how some recent Christian and other religious content creators have where they discuss their histories and legends, and in my interest of the ancient world I felt that our own view and our own legends should be known, and I think that society has shifted enough where we can in fact just be ourselves without having to worry about Christian rage. Every bit of hate they put out is immediately shot down and used as fuel for the already burning Christian faith. Have you noticed that the younger generations are less and less tolerant of Christians? We can use this to put or story out freely, stand apart from the aethiestic 'Satanism' that most modern people know, and as the enemy attacks, everyone else will dog pile them. We just got to be nicer than them in our presentation of ourselves (Really not hard honestly Christians have set such a low bar)
We can also use this timeline to figure out what is actually missing, such as lost civilizations like Atlantis. Figure out where we need to focus attention, for instance if our history mentions a ritual that we don't have any knowledge of perhaps that ritual was lost with Atlantis or whichever lost civilization.

I hope this doesn't come across as angry or accusatory or something, I love history and the study of ancient religions, and I'm trying to do that with my own! And as a long time practioner but not the most active member in the greater JoS community I felt that coming here and comparing notes and starting like a group study of our timeline, we can start to find our path as a group and see the path forward for when we win the war.
Because let's be fair, Christians have terrible PR right now. You ask most people what a Christian is and they'll picture a hateful shrieking bigot. i believe the next phase is now to turn atheists into Satanists, by showing them the pros of Satan's light and showing them our place in history and what we can be in our golden age of Satanism and what the new one could look like will actually do more for the Magnum Opus than just kicking the already downed Christians. This is the perfect time for Satanists to present ourselves as the favorable rational religion for those who want to choose to be apart of a spiritual society.
I'm looking through the things you've mentioned so far and will post anything more I find. I have this gut feeling that this knowledge should be organized and put out there, I feel it could lead to a new wave of new Satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back