Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pain management

Shemsu

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Greetings Sisters and Brothers.

I have a simple question that hopefully some of you can answer. I have a friend that suffers from polyarthritis. She's not an SS but is open to trying meditations and such. Could you suggest some non chemical methods of pain relief that you know are efficient. I live with chronic pain for many years and now I barely notice it but my way of dealing with it is not applicable in her case. Any ideas that do not involve medication is welcomed.

Thank you

I don't know anything about polyarthritis but I do know that living in pain is a choice and should not be one that any SS makes.

Some time ago I had injured myself, I just didn't know it or how to fix it so I had just resigned myself to living with the pain. One day the pain pushed me over the edge and I sought help. I went to see 3 different professionals, all of whom gave me a piece of the puzzle but neither could see the complete picture, which turned out to be an absurdly simple thing that had grown out of proportion due to neglect and ignorance on my part.

I got the answers I needed because I started a healing working, I was open to receiving answers, and I actually sought help.

Magickal healing workings 90% of the time do not "heal" directly, but guide one to the answers they need to accomplish their goal. The rest you do yourself on the physical. Energy healing in the literal sense takes an absurd amount of energy and is a very advanced skill, but a healing working should never be out of the question, nor just giving up and accepting your fate.

Do not do as I did and just let it get worse and out of control by waiting. It took me far, far longer to fix than if I had just sought help immediately.

It is usually adviced to perform healing mg meditations while still taking medications as stated by H.P Maxine Dietrich

My advice for you is to start healing yourself which can be on Friday or Sunday, then you seek out medical attention at the hospital to aid your pain relief

Also do yoga

I agree with everything you said however conventional medicine doesn't have an answer for her condition. I solved my problem with some advice from Blitz and physical exercise as well as meditation strengthening the mind. Still working on it but am fairly happy with the progress made.

I don't want to freak her out with content that's obviously satanic. She's not very familiar with the truth. Maybe some TCM stuff or meditations not directly mentioning our Gods.

Pain is an interesting subject in itself as a motivating mechanism and the other functions it serves.

Your input is appreciated.

SWP

Apollo13 said:
It is usually adviced to perform healing mg meditations while still taking medications as stated by H.P Maxine Dietrich

My advice for you is to start healing yourself which can be on Friday or Sunday, then you seek out medical attention at the hospital to aid your pain relief

Also do yoga

Hi, firstly it is not for me that I was asking but for a friend. I have already suggested yoga and chi gong. Pardon my ignorance, what are healing mg meditations?

Painkillers have numerous side effects. I had to use them a lot in the past and payed the price so that's not something I would recommend to anyone unless absolutely necessary.

SWP

Shemsu said:

I have a simple question that hopefully some of you can answer. I have a friend that suffers from polyarthritis. She's not an SS but is open to trying meditations and such. Could you suggest some non chemical methods of pain relief that you know are efficient. I live with chronic pain for many years and now I barely notice it but my way of dealing with it is not applicable in her case. Any ideas that do not involve medication is welcomed.

Thank you
You just gotta bite the bullet and stop being a pussy about situation.

The light of the sun ☀️ said:
Shemsu said:

Thank you
You just gotta bite the bullet and stop being a pussy about situation.

Well, that's what I did at first and it helps in terms of not being unpleasant for the people around you and building up your self esteem but it doesn't solve the issue. I decided to tell her the full story of how a "miraculous" recovery is done by healing oneself with knowledge from Satan.

PeacefulAlgorithm said:
Maybe acupuncture?

Wim Hof breathing technique?

TCM is something I'd recommend but my knowledge of it and experience with it is rather limited. Have you tried the Win Hof technique? I know it is good for dealing with cold as it increases circulation but I don't know if it has any effect on pain.

Shemsu said:
I know it is good for dealing with cold as it increases circulation but I don't know if it has any effect on pain.

"Anti-inflammatory mediators were —200% higher, while pro-inflammatory mediators were —50% lower

Potentially important implications for "conditions associated with excessive or persistent inflammation, especially autoimmune diseases." [2014, Knox et. al.)"
-https://www.wimhofmethod.com/science

"In conclusion, we demonstrate that voluntary activation of the sympathetic nervous system results in epinephrine release and subsequent suppression of the innate immune response in humans in vivo. These results could have important implications for the treatment of conditions associated with excessive or persistent inflammation, such as autoimmune diseases."
-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wim_Hof

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back