Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Building Castles in the Air

Sunny

castle-in-the-clouds.jpg

Fantasy is unreachable from reality. It's not that I'm deluding myself but I don't feel very useful for JoS. However, it is not necessary to wait 100 years to be more useful. When I am more useful, I will be.

Sunny said:
castle-in-the-clouds.jpg

Fantasy is unreachable from reality. It's not that I'm deluding myself but I don't feel very useful for JoS. However, it is not necessary to wait 100 years to be more useful. When I am more useful, I will be.

nice picture even though it's just a fantasy but the building above the air really existed in ancient times. For more information, ask directly to God Azazel or Lucifer God or to other Gods about the fantasy you made, there is a history.

NB: google translate

Stop that mentality

The Gods regards you the way you are, if you were useless you wouldn't be here
Stop this thinking, improve youself, pleas the Gods and fight the enemy

If your doing that then you aren't useless

Also provide help here in the Satanic Community

rokokziga said:
Sunny said:
castle-in-the-clouds.jpg

nice picture even though it's just a fantasy but the building above the air really existed in ancient times. For more information, ask directly to God Azazel or Lucifer God or to other Gods about the fantasy you made, there is a history.

NB: google translate

This is a figure of speech. Are you referring to the astral temple?

Apollo13 said:
Stop that mentality

I am not complaining, I am simply not satisfied. I wish I could do more, but currently I cannot do much.

Sunny said:
Apollo13 said:
Stop that mentality

I am not complaining, I am simply not satisfied. I wish I could do more, but currently I cannot do much.

This is what I was taking about
You haven't understood what I said

Apollo13 said:
Sunny said:
Apollo13 said:
Stop that mentality

This is what I was taking about
You haven't understood what I said

However.

Sunny said:

I think everyone who have helped someone just only one time, worth something.
You with your 2000+ posts Im sure you have helped a lot.
If you feel like you are not helping enaugh now, contribute to the JoS somehow.
Actually if you doing the rituals, and empower yourself daily, it's already good, but besides that, you can make any kind of Satanic art, You can help with ongoing projects, you can come up with a new project, you can spread the truth on social media, you can make videos like xlnt's or this one: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=447161#p447161, or you can answer questions here, or make articles.

So.. Actually there is a lot of ways you can do more.

AFODO said:
Sunny said:

I think everyone who have helped someone just only one time, worth something.
You with your 2000+ posts Im sure you have helped a lot.
If you feel like you are not helping enaugh now, contribute to the JoS somehow.
Actually if you doing the rituals, and empower yourself daily, it's already good, but besides that, you can make any kind of Satanic art, You can help with ongoing projects, you can come up with a new project, you can spread the truth on social media, you can make videos like xlnt's or this one: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=447161#p447161, or you can answer questions here, or make articles.

So.. Actually there is a lot of ways you can do more.

Yes there is a lot that can be done, thanks for the suggestions.

Instead of having that mindset; I think we are building a golden Palace for the coming age of Aquarius.

A-golden-palace-1.png

Our version will be even better than Gencraft's though, and for real.

Sunny said:
castle-in-the-clouds.jpg

Advancing spiritually will naturally increase your value as a person and will enhance what you can do. You can consider this as a starting point, together with staying close to the forum and assisting the new members. Empowering your mind, judgmenent, gaining experience, knowledge, this is the most needed on the forums where new members join on a permanent basis, and of course you need to do this for your benefit and personal future first and foremost.

Also in most instances there is always something to do as far as translations are concerned. You can contact the head translator of your native language or reach to me by email on [email protected]

Alternatively you can contact JG Blitzkreig on a project that he is managing at the moment and extra help might be very welcomed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back