Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About night routine

emotions

Hello there , what should I do before bed ? I usually do x100 pushups before bed , some planks exercises and then void meditation

codeine1337 said:
Hello there , what should I do before bed ? I usually do x100 pushups before bed , some planks exercises and then void meditation

read some of Satanslibrary, clean your aura and chackras, do a yoga session, drink some chamomile tea, do some visualization training, do nightly affirmations, pray to the Gods, do an aura of protection, drink a big glass of water, clean up around your room /house a bit, make a to do list for the next day.

There is a lot of things you can do before bed.

SATchives said:
codeine1337 said:

read some of Satanslibrary, clean your aura and chackras, do a yoga session, drink some chamomile tea, do some visualization training, do nightly affirmations, pray to the Gods, do an aura of protection, drink a big glass of water, clean up around your room /house a bit, make a to do list for the next day.

Hey , any tips on how can I improve my visualization and where I can find some prayers ?

SATchives said:
codeine1337 said:

and by the way if you don t mind maybe you can help me a bit with this night routine

codeine1337 said:
SATchives said:
codeine1337 said:

Hey , any tips on how can I improve my visualization and where I can find some prayers ?

Just communicate with Satan and the Gods, customize it for yourself, be open and communicate with Satan and the Demons with your own words.

Improve your visualization by taking a lot of time to just relaxing and attempting to form visualizations in your mind. treat it like a muscle and train it.

You'll benefit a lot more if you can come up with a routine yourself.

SATchives said:
codeine1337 said:
SATchives said:

Just communicate with Satan and the Gods, customize it for yourself, be open and communicate with Satan and the Demons with your own words.

Improve your visualization by taking a lot of time to just relaxing and attempting to form visualizations in your mind. treat it like a muscle and train it.

You'll benefit a lot more if you can come up with a routine yourself.

Also do Flame Meditation and Visualization meditation:

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

https://joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/First_Month.html - Days Ten through Twenty-Four

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back