Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Focus?

Carvik

Greetings Fam!
Guys I started Meditating like 40+ days ago, hatha, void, cleaning, and slowly incorporate more things, because I have felt overwhelmed other times, and mess things up, Since 2020 actually :|
Im actually more centered in trance and void, or at least is what I want, cuz trance has been very difficult to me.
The thing is: as Im working on my superior chakras Im getting more distracted, much less conectration than before tryng to open them, still much better than when I started.
Is that part of that specific procces or Its just me getting distracted because Im just not paying enoufg effort?! (I will try harder anyways).

Also: Guys Im happy cuz as I said Ive been meditating like 6 months every year since 2020, you know, trying 3 months, getting "tired" and trying again. Mainly because I got "overwhelmed" trying to be superman, something that has been said 100000 times here not to try, but this time Im more grounded, and pursuing the goals from a total different angle, wich I thank VERY much to HP HoodedCobra, and his explanations in many sermons that have guided me.

What I wanted to say: yesterday I had a lot of energy from the rituals, (somehow I feel energy grow, instead of given away) and that I raised to be spent on the rituals, so sleep time went weird, many members should know what I mean, that state that is almost sleep of tiredness, but mind and back overloaded with energy, and in that state I felt my 6th chakra for the first time ever, not just a feeling of pressure or bliss, but actually vibration, and shape, apparently was my first trance ever Lol, so amazing.

In case you forgot the question:
working superior chakras, getting more distracted, is there a relation or its just mem

Carvik said:
Greetings Fam!
Guys I started Meditating like 40+ days ago, hatha, void, cleaning, and slowly incorporate more things, because I have felt overwhelmed other times, and mess things up, Since 2020 actually :|
Im actually more centered in trance and void, or at least is what I want, cuz trance has been very difficult to me.
The thing is: as Im working on my superior chakras Im getting more distracted, much less conectration than before tryng to open them, still much better than when I started.
Is that part of that specific procces or Its just me getting distracted because Im just not paying enoufg effort?! (I will try harder anyways).

Also: Guys Im happy cuz as I said Ive been meditating like 6 months every year since 2020, you know, trying 3 months, getting "tired" and trying again. Mainly because I got "overwhelmed" trying to be superman, something that has been said 100000 times here not to try, but this time Im more grounded, and pursuing the goals from a total different angle, wich I thank VERY much to HP HoodedCobra, and his explanations in many sermons that have guided me.

What I wanted to say: yesterday I had a lot of energy from the rituals, (somehow I feel energy grow, instead of given away) and that I raised to be spent on the rituals, so sleep time went weird, many members should know what I mean, that state that is almost sleep of tiredness, but mind and back overloaded with energy, and in that state I felt my 6th chakra for the first time ever, not just a feeling of pressure or bliss, but actually vibration, and shape, apparently was my first trance ever Lol, so amazing.

In case you forgot the question:
working superior chakras, getting more distracted, is there a relation or its just mem

You started meditating 40 days ago but that was on 2020?.....

Superior charkas or the main chakras are what to be focused on, after having some enough experience and power, you can focus on the minor chakras which can easily be manifested
Plus you need to clean and protect yourself
Also do the rituals H.P Kobra posted and fight back the enemy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bro!
If you read the whole text you understand :lol:
Yes I started meditating _again_ 40 days ago, each year I have meditated and quited like a pussy.

Then stop being that word you say and start working on yourself

Be disciplined
Be deviant
And remain vigilant

This path is not easy yes, but it what makes us strong, it is what makes use different, unique and better from the rest, it is what turn men into Gods

Be a better example
I was in your shoes a long time ago, so i understand you, but i do not condone such laziness

I know you can do it brother

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back