Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Frank Zappa on Evangelicals and Censorship

sublimestatanist

I found this very thought-provoking video from musician Frank Zappa here (8 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olp0JGIFMic&ab_channel=JoeBuban

He talks about how Christians have a strong foothold over policies pertaining to censorship (due to their funding and being tax free). I have noticed also that basically every politician says 'g-d bless', however they're also all Freemasons.

What do you guys think? Is there something to this? I'm thinking it was a different time because things seem far less censored in terms of protecting xitard ideology.

I like this guy, Frank Zappa. He was one of very few to really speak out against censorship.

sublimestatanist said:
I found this very thought-provoking video from musician Frank Zappa here (8 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olp0JGIFMic&ab_channel=JoeBuban

He talks about how Christians have a strong foothold over policies pertaining to censorship (due to their funding and being tax free). I have noticed also that basically every politician says 'g-d bless', however they're also all Freemasons.

What do you guys think? Is there something to this? I'm thinking it was a different time because things seem far less censored in terms of protecting xitard ideology.

I like this guy, Frank Zappa. He was one of very few to really speak out against censorship.

I think the xtards are just scared because of tge "end times"... They think the end times is near and thus they have to scream louder to proof it
But if you take a good look, nowadays many people dont care what xtianity is nowadays, and in my assumptions, i think they are scared that people are loosing faith or simply not giving a thought about the stuoid religion
Thats all that i can think off, if am wrong pls correct me

"They do not have the right to pass legislation or Influence legislation which influences my life or the lives of people who don't agree with them just because they got into Washington D.C., and they [the Evangelists, another sect in Christianity] keep putting on this smokescreen about government meddling in religion, but really it's religion meddling in government because of the economic influence there." Frank Zappa, 1985, in a one on one interview on CNN with Larry King.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back