Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura of Protection to protect against Negative Planetary/Solar transits!

Lightning-Wings

In light of this topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=446423#p446423

I decided that it'd be a good idea to share this AoP that I've been doing (June 3rd will be 40 days already of doing this AoP). Perhaps others can benefit from it as well!! :)

1. Raise your energies.

2. Vibrate Thurisaz, Sowilo & Algiz 49x each.

3. Affirm 13x: "This energy continously and permanently protects me and shields me from any and all negative planetary and negative solar transits in the best possible way for me. I am always safe, secure and protected."

4. Visualise a gentle energy towards yourself and loved ones, but unrelenting and destructive force towards any negativity coming your way.

I always feels so energized, powerful and really calm afterwards.

You can also use BlackOnyx8's suggestion and use Algiz, Sowilo, Eihwaz. I just shared what works for me and can either hopefully help others or inspire them.

Good luck!! :)

Thanks for the info

But it's not a must to be thaaaat specific
Just by basic programing your aura for protection and empowering it will shield you from all negativity that can try to harm you

Example "My aura is shielding me from any and all spiritual drosses and negativty that comes in my way"

Also you can program it to reflect back to the senders

No need to be specific, you will stress yourself

Its like driving on a long unnecessary road instead of using a shortcut

Apollo13 said:

Remember that there are realistic energy limitations here, as the aura is tied to your own power and is not infinite in capacity. There is no way your aura alone can totally shield you from all possible negativity, including both bad transits and enemy attacks. This is why more energy is raised, like with this AOP. Yes, it might be overkill, but just relying on the aura alone is too little.

In the case of protection, it is always better to prevent damage than to fix it. So, it is hard to see a strong AOP as wasteful, unless you have zero time for something else.

Lightning-Wings said:

This is good, but could be overkill in regards to just facing planetary energies. This is because the main cause of stress is usually enemy attack, unless you foresee a particularly difficult transit. For me, I create a larger AOP for the enemy, but a smaller and more generalized one for transits or other negativity.

In regards to why Eihwaz was used instead of Thurisaz, this is because Thurisaz is Mars related and better suited for combat (returning curses) then it is for negating universal energies. Eihwaz deals with our transformations as a whole. Similar to this would be the energies of Jera or Perthro, which can secure favorable outcomes in a broader way than Martian energy alone could do.

That doesn't mean Thurisaz is useless, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446617]

Remember that there are realistic energy limitations here, as the aura is tied to your own power and is not infinite in capacity. There is no way your aura alone can totally shield you from all possible negativity, including both bad transits and enemy attacks. This is why more energy is raised, like with this AOP. Yes, it might be overkill, but just relying on the aura alone is too little.

In the case of protection, it is always better to prevent damage than to fix it. So, it is hard to see a strong AOP as wasteful, unless you have zero time for something else.

So you say that it is better to not to affirm that your aura is protecting you (even after vibrating Algiz) but to affirm that a shield protects you so it wont be limited by your souls capacity? Or did you thought that Apollo meant that it is not necesarry to do runes just a basic AoP, and thats why you said that it is not enaugh?

Apollo13 said:
Thanks for the info

But it's not a must to be thaaaat specific
Just by basic programing your aura for protection and empowering it will shield you from all negativity that can try to harm you

Example "My aura is shielding me from any and all spiritual drosses and negativty that comes in my way"

Also you can program it to reflect back to the senders

No need to be specific, you will stress yourself

Its like driving on a long unnecessary road instead of using a shortcut

Well, I never created this type of AoP before, so I might of gone overboard, but I wanted to be specific due to coming up transits that would normally (if I wasn't dedicated or didn't do an AoP) would either hurt me really bad or kill me. That's how bad it is.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446617 time=1685545990 user_id=21286]
Apollo13 said:

Lightning-Wings said:

This is good, but could be overkill in regards to just facing planetary energies. This is because the main cause of stress is usually enemy attack, unless you foresee a particularly difficult transit. For me, I create a larger AOP for the enemy, but a smaller and more generalized one for transits or other negativity.

In regards to why Eihwaz was used instead of Thurisaz, this is because Thurisaz is Mars related and better suited for combat (returning curses) then it is for negating universal energies. Eihwaz deals with our transformations as a whole. Similar to this would be the energies of Jera or Perthro, which can secure favorable outcomes in a broader way than Martian energy alone could do.

That doesn't mean Thurisaz is useless, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

I didn't know that, thank you. I was only going by the knowledge I have so far, but now that I've learned this, it only adds to my growing knowledge. I still have a lot to learn, so thank you! :)

And besides, I just made this post in hopes of helping or inspiring others as there is going to be a Saturn Transit coming up next month. But regardless, I'm sure others can learn from this as well, assuming other people have loads to learn as well! :)

AFODO said:
So you say that it is better to not to affirm that your aura is protecting you (even after vibrating Algiz) but to affirm that a shield protects you so it wont be limited by your souls capacity? Or did you thought that Apollo meant that it is not necesarry to do runes just a basic AoP, and thats why you said that it is not enaugh?

I assumed Apollo was saying that no additional energy was needed besides that which came from the Aura, which would be too little, especially if you were also programming the aura to do other things as well. That doesn't mean programming the aura is not useful. It was just a matter of the quantity of energy involved.

The energy either is produced by your soul through the aura which you then program, or your produce it "manually" by chanting Algiz. The 2nd option allows you to generate much more energy, however.

In addition to what JG Blitz said, you might want to recheck your affirmation. I believe you meant 'Saturn' instead of 'Solar'?

Anyway, in cases like these, where you want to protect yourself from a specific type of transit, it is important to clearly express your intentions.

BlackOnyx8 said:

In addition to what JG Blitz said, you might want to recheck your affirmation. I believe you meant 'Saturn' instead of 'Solar'?

Anyway, in cases like these, where you want to protect yourself from a specific type of transit, it is important to clearly express your intentions.

Thanks, however Saturn isn't going to be that major of a transit for me, it's other planets.

Would you say that using Eihwaz, Saulo & Algiz with the affirmation like this be good?

"This energy now and permanently shields and protects me from negative planetary hardships and keeps me safe at all times."

Or should I change it up?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446709 time=1685580311 user_id=21286]
I assumed Apollo was saying that no additional energy was needed besides that which came from the Aura, which would be too little, especially if you were also programming the aura to do other things as well. That doesn't mean programming the aura is not useful. It was just a matter of the quantity of energy involved.

The energy either is produced by your soul through the aura which you then program, or your produce it "manually" by chanting Algiz. The 2nd option allows you to generate much more energy, however.

Okay, understood, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back