Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very annoying

Ad Victoriam

I've been able to have within 24 hour results with rituals, but the "decay period" of the energy is about the same time. So far this has meant that things go to absolute shit if I get complacent and decide "it shouldn't matter" if I missed a day. I've experimented with this three times now and it ends in disaster each time. As soon as I start the ritual again, things get back on track.

I'm not sure what exactly I did to cause this, but it's annoying af as it limits flexibility. Eventually, things will get out of hand and it may not stabilize and be self sufficient. One example is having to include a temporary protective aura for multiple people, but also having to maintain everything else at the same time which result in ridiculous amounts of meditation. Oddly, I've noticed my focus and sensitivity has gone down considerably compared to a few months ago.

Also, oddly enough despite having these results I'm still at times skeptical about it. There's still part of my mind doubting everything I do which is quite demoralizing, removing this isn't simple as it's deeply rooted into my self identity.

Everything is going well on paper, but at the same time I feel that doom is imminent. Such a weird feeling, hopefully people here can relate to that.

HS.

Read this....
https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Repeating_Magick.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is why it is recommended everywhere to do things for at least 40 days to make them permanent.

Why would doing it for 40 days make it perm? I've done rituals for longer than 40 days before, the longest I've seen something last without maintenance was about a week. I've actually stopped using words like "forever and permanently" because in my experience it's very clear that doesn't exist. Even infinity is technically finite, regardless of our current ability to measure it or not.

Apollo13 said:
Read this....
https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Repeating_Magick.html

What about it? I can do workings in "one shot", they're just never permanent and I've basically given up trying at this point. I'll have to reexplore thoughtforms/egregores I guess.

Ad Victoriam said:
This is why it is recommended everywhere to do things for at least 40 days to make them permanent.

Why would doing it for 40 days make it perm? I've done rituals for longer than 40 days before, the longest I've seen something last without maintenance was about a week. I've actually stopped using words like "forever and permanently" because in my experience it's very clear that doesn't exist. Even infinity is technically finite, regardless of our current ability to measure it or not.

This is not because it is not generated permanent effects, but because you are mistake the short term manifestations as what you think should be permanent.

In other words, usually a working or square will produce very pronounced effects during the working, but this can wane in intensity afterwards, yet leave a permanent influence. For example, you may do a Mars working for 40 days, giving a strong sex drive, but this can taper off by some amount after the 40 day working is done.

Another way to tell that your working is permanent is that negative karmic symptoms are reduced as you repeat a working.

You should think of it as like pushing in a certain direction within a web of karmic forces. While you push, you feel the karmic "rock" moving and progress happening. When you stop, maybe the rock falls back a little, and you no longer feel all the energetic action happening, but the rock has still been moved.

If you do a working for 180 days instead of just 40, then this will be much more obvious, but within the span of 40 it may not be immediately obvious. This does not mean you should doubt your abilities and just give up on making any permanent progress on your karma, as the point of our path is to steadily improve, not temporarily improve.

Why should we be slaves to our karma? If my natal chart has bad aspects, should I assume that I am just doomed? Why can we take on permanent aspects of negative karma (repeating patterns in our life), but not build positive karma in a permanent sense? It is definitely possible, but it takes effort, energy, and usually many 40 day workings or repetitions of that.

Read more from HPS Maxine's article:

"For working the rosary, each working should begin on a favorable planetary period in regards to the goal. The standard for this and this is very effective is 40 days straight. For maximum power, twice a day, during the day and at night for the 40 days. The "40 days" was stolen and corrupted into that filthy judeo/xian bible, but originated in Ancient Egypt. This has to do with numbers (Enki/Satan's number is 40) and the moon cycle. The most powerful times to do a working are at midnight, 12 noon, 6 pm and 6 am, BUT make sure the hour is supportive of the working, first and foremost as you are able to.

Given the results of your working, if you still have not obtained your goal after completing the 40 days, you can begin another 40 days. Skipping a day will set you back at day one. No days can be skipped. There is this thing called "karma" as most of you know. This shit is ruled by the planet Saturn and the only way to defeat it is to know it and work to overcome it. Karma will give you a beat down and keep you beat down unless you are aware of it and are strong and persistent enough to fight against it and overcome it. This is not for the weak. Persistence, patience and hard work are required here. When past life karma kicks in, things will come up like a crisis in your life to try to break the 40 day cycle and to stop you from your meditations. What this indicates is that your meditations are working. Keep doing your daily meditation with the rosary regardless of what happens. These sorts of things usually crop up during the last 30-40 days of the meditation cycle, to try to set you at square one again and/or stop the meditation. Be prepared and aware. One must keep fighting. Only the strong survive here and attain their goals.

Energy must be applied over and over again until change is achieved. This is analogous to a chiropractor who keeps popping the spine into place until it stays where it should be."

Ad Victoriam said:

Different things have different difficulties and require different amounts of work.

What you assume is true is only based on your own extremely limited experience, and not because of any real universal truth. You have not yet gotten exactly the result that you wanted so you assume any success is not possible. But as a beginner you likely have a very weak soul like most people. You have not yet built up the strength, practice, and skill to do these things in a strong or lasting way. But you will achieve this with more practice when you keep working.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447332 time=1685854760 user_id=21286]
Ad Victoriam said:

This is not because it is not generated permanent effects, but because you are mistake the short term manifestations as what you think should be permanent.

In other words, usually a working or square will produce very pronounced effects during the working, but this can wane in intensity afterwards, yet leave a permanent influence. For example, you may do a Mars working for 40 days, giving a strong sex drive, but this can taper off by some amount after the 40 day working is done.

Another way to tell that your working is permanent is that negative karmic symptoms are reduced as you repeat a working.

You should think of it as like pushing in a certain direction within a web of karmic forces. While you push, you feel the karmic "rock" moving and progress happening. When you stop, maybe the rock falls back a little, and you no longer feel all the energetic action happening, but the rock has still been moved.

If you do a working for 180 days instead of just 40, then this will be much more obvious, but within the span of 40 it may not be immediately obvious. This does not mean you should doubt your abilities and just give up on making any permanent progress on your karma, as the point of our path is to steadily improve, not temporarily improve.

Why should we be slaves to our karma? If my natal chart has bad aspects, should I assume that I am just doomed? Why can we take on permanent aspects of negative karma (repeating patterns in our life), but not build positive karma in a permanent sense? It is definitely possible, but it takes effort, energy, and usually many 40 day workings or repetitions of that.

Read more from HPS Maxine's article:

"For working the rosary, each working should begin on a favorable planetary period in regards to the goal. The standard for this and this is very effective is 40 days straight. For maximum power, twice a day, during the day and at night for the 40 days. The "40 days" was stolen and corrupted into that filthy judeo/xian bible, but originated in Ancient Egypt. This has to do with numbers (Enki/Satan's number is 40) and the moon cycle. The most powerful times to do a working are at midnight, 12 noon, 6 pm and 6 am, BUT make sure the hour is supportive of the working, first and foremost as you are able to.

Given the results of your working, if you still have not obtained your goal after completing the 40 days, you can begin another 40 days. Skipping a day will set you back at day one. No days can be skipped. There is this thing called "karma" as most of you know. This shit is ruled by the planet Saturn and the only way to defeat it is to know it and work to overcome it. Karma will give you a beat down and keep you beat down unless you are aware of it and are strong and persistent enough to fight against it and overcome it. This is not for the weak. Persistence, patience and hard work are required here. When past life karma kicks in, things will come up like a crisis in your life to try to break the 40 day cycle and to stop you from your meditations. What this indicates is that your meditations are working. Keep doing your daily meditation with the rosary regardless of what happens. These sorts of things usually crop up during the last 30-40 days of the meditation cycle, to try to set you at square one again and/or stop the meditation. Be prepared and aware. One must keep fighting. Only the strong survive here and attain their goals.

Energy must be applied over and over again until change is achieved. This is analogous to a chiropractor who keeps popping the spine into place until it stays where it should be."

Sure that makes sense. You're one of the few people that actually takes time to explain things instead of vague opinions of why things aren't working without a clear perspective on the issue. However, in your analogy the rock does tend to move backwards eventually imo. I need to come up with a system that allows rituals to be maintained without an immediate drop, but it's difficult to know how much time there is until then, etc.

Ad Victoriam said:

Different things have different difficulties and require different amounts of work.

What you assume is true is only based on your own extremely limited experience, and not because of any real universal truth. You have not yet gotten exactly the result that you wanted so you assume any success is not possible. But as a beginner you likely have a very weak soul like most people. You have not yet built up the strength, practice, and skill to do these things in a strong or lasting way. But you will achieve this with more practice when you keep working.

What did you base this response on? You saw my post amount and assumed I was new, then saw everything else I wrote in that bias? I'm wrong about everything until my experiences conforms to your experiences? Seems like a pretty limiting perspective to me.

Ad Victoriam said:

It is an imperfect analogy based on my own experience/understanding and shouldn't be take totally seriously. I don't mean to say the rock "moves backwards eventually", I just meant to say there is fluctuation within the manifestations, but permanence within our advancement can definitely be achieved, otherwise how could be come Gods?

The more negative karma you may have, or the depending on how you structure affirmations, all of these factors and more play into how long it will take to achieve your final goal. Strong negative aspects in astrology would show a lot of negative karma, for example, and this would take longer to get over. Alternatively, if you have a weak Sun, then your wealth workings won't manifest as well until this is resolved.

My advice is to just keep doing your workings at least to 40 days, but preferably longer if you want to see more of a result.
Maybe you work on something for 80 days at a time, then a planet moves into a good position and you complete a square for your problem. Then, 2 months later you do another 80 days. At this point, the issue should have made noticeably significant progress.

Fluctuations are common both after or even doing a working itself, but this cannot detract from your focus and intention, which is that the objective has been manifested, and continues to do so every time you apply the energy into the astral.

Workings that work immediately, versus those geared for permanent improvement, are much easier to get stronger results with, but we need to achieve permanent results to make progress. If you had a health or emotional issue for example, you definitely don't want to deal with this for the rest of your life.

It is not good to doubt yourself just because the results were not what you expect. Working with Eihwaz and on your solar energies can increase your feelings of confidence and competency when working with magic, so I would suggest something here, too.

Ad Victoriam said:

I don't ask your experiences to conform to mine. I don't ask you to copy any opinion or idea from me. I don't ask you to believe anything just because I say it.

But I have spent years witnessing the growth of hundreds of people here. And there are basic patterns of growth and spiritual advancement that are always true, and are experienced by all people who get to these levels. All people who have not yet experienced these are still needing more growth, and these experiences will certainly happen when these levels are reached.

I see you have not acheived something yet because you are saying you didn't achieve this and you are complaining about it. That is less of an assumption from me and more something you are directly saying. All I say is for you to not limit yourself and don't assume that success is not possible. Hundreds of other people have succeeded in these ways so there is no reason why you can't.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back