Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I just feel like in a nightmare at this point

ramses13th

My father has been diagnosed with throat cancer and my mother had colon cancer which I just found out about, I try to help financially by taking multiple jobs and gigs.
And everything is so fucked at this point I just feel like crying I hate it.

I don't know, I'm not blaming anyone, but I just feel like I've done so many things on my part for the JoS along the years since I've been a young teenager and it feels like, I don't know.

ramses13th said:
My father has been diagnosed with throat cancer and my mother had colon cancer which I just found out about, I try to help financially by taking multiple jobs and gigs.

I don't know, I'm not blaming anyone, but I just feel like I've done so many things on my part for the JoS along the years since I've been a young teenager and it feels like, I don't know.

That's because these situations are karmic and aren't necessarily going to be blocked entirely. Despite of cancer being scary, it is not yet the end of the world. If you have the income, I would highly look into holistic treatments for them. You can also discuss this with Valefor.

The most important thing is what your parents are willing to do for themselves. There are certain acupoints that directly push healing energy into either the throat or colon, but you cannot hold them for your parents, of course. A professional TCM doctor can do a lot to talk to them about how to help themselves, in addition to their western treatments.

This post by Centralforce goes into more detail: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=85410#p85410

ramses13th said:

It's going to be okay, brother. You'll get through this.
Some things are fated. But life will go on.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446402 time=1685467950 user_id=21286]
ramses13th said:

That's because these situations are karmic and aren't necessarily going to be blocked entirely. Despite of cancer being scary, it is not yet the end of the world. If you have the income, I would highly look into holistic treatments for them. You can also discuss this with Valefor.

The most important thing is what your parents are willing to do for themselves. There are certain acupoints that directly push healing energy into either the throat or colon, but you cannot hold them for your parents, of course. A professional TCM doctor can do a lot to talk to them about how to help themselves, in addition to their western treatments.

This post by Centralforce goes into more detail: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=85410#p85410

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back