Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jealousy

Many people have found themselves in a state of jealousy from time to time.

It happens when we lack confidence and compare ourselves to another and wish we were like them. this feeling keeps growing feeding off our insecurities and our self esteem issues until we find ourselves jealous of the other person even to the point of hating them

I want you to look at the Gods. there are many levels, titles and hierarchies of our Gods, but yet they don't have jealousy towards each other because they all have their places of importance, and their own respective duties. They work as an army should with respect for one another. Each one of them is confident in themselves knowing they are good at what they do and what they do matters and serves a high and good purpose. They don't need to compare themselves to anyone else because they are their own best self.

A successful society is built off strong individuals and grows with each other, builds each other up, celebrates each other's success, looks out for each other and helps one another.

Jealousy is a form of weakness and it comes from insecurities. It can have many root causes but almost all of them come from self esteem issues.

There is no room for jealousy when you are confident in yourself. Don't worry about what is on the other person's plate, finish yours. Don't compare your success or failures to others. Our lives are different, we should learn and grow from one another.

Instead of hating the person next door with a nice house, brand new car and a beautiful wife/handsome husband, what's stopping you from making your life better so you too can achieve your goals?

Why waste time worrying about what you don't have? You can't dream yourself successful without putting in any work.

There is no use feeling inadequate and allowing yourself to settle for less while hating those who took the proper steps to actually do something with their lives.

Instead take that energy and turn the drive into something positive that pushes you to do better.

You'll waste your life away if you allow yourself to stay in a position where you feel it's hopeless to do any better than where you are right now.

Satanism is about freedom it's about having the power back in your hands to take control of your life, you can do better you just have to try and really work at it. And not just touch on it lightly and then get frustrated with yourself. Actually put effort in.

Don't hate others because they have more than you, don't be jealous because they have advanced further than you, and don't compare yourself to them.

they've had their own struggles they have had to face to be where they are right now.

Face your own struggles, fight your own battles, make your own successes, walk your own path with the examples you have learned and things will start to fall into place for you where they are meant to.

Hail Satan!

nice topic

what do you think exists in the range of appropriate measures being a victim of envy that tries to harm you?

nebu said:
nice topic

what do you think exists in the range of appropriate measures being a victim of envy that tries to harm you?

Do you mean being a victim of someone who is envious of us with intentions to harm us over it?

I feel that if we're doing our Aop daily and returning curses regularly if these jealous people have intent to harm us we'll avoid mostly any and all ill will directed towards us, as it will bounce back upon them.

Harmful Jealous intent is a low level behavior and regular upkeep of our protection, cleaning and returning curses should help us avoid this.

But if someone has still managed to get through with bad intentions, consulting our GD and asking for guidance is the best thing to do. Every situation is different and will need a different solution.

There are two types of jealosy as far as I am aware. The first being the positive kind: "I wish I was as good as they are" and then working up to that level, and the second kind the negative: "Because I don't have that they do not deserve it either" and then trying to bring others down to their level.

Henu the Great said:
There are two types of jealosy as far as I am aware. The first being the positive kind: "I wish I was as good as they are" and then working up to that level, and the second kind the negative: "Because I don't have that they do not deserve it either" and then trying to bring others down to their level.

Absolutely! We should let jealousy be turned into positive drive to do better, rather than practicing low level behavior of allowing it to make us negative or spiteful.

Negative jealousy is not the way to go. So many people are consumed by it, I see it all the time. Especially directed towards successful and wealthy people. Instead of trying to be successful too they would rather direct hate towards those who've become successful and sit around complaining about it. All the time wasted complaining could have been used for actually creating positive changes in their own life.

It's a toxic behavior that leads to a negative cycle that needs to be worked on and broken else it just leads to ruin.

Henu the Great said:
and the second kind the negative: "Because I don't have that they do not deserve it either" and then trying to bring others down to their level.

And this is the resentment by which xianity was spread (as Nietzche said).

Henu the Great said:

That form of "positive jealousy" should be transformed to inspiration.

The more you compare to others, the less you value yourself and the further you stray from self realization. You try to become as the others are, rather than become your best self.

Therefore, to prevent this, rather than seek to walk in others footsteps, take their paths and accomplishments as inspiration for your own growth and accomplishment.

This transforms away from jealousy and comparison altogether, becoming purely a positive uplifting force in your path to realize yourself.

It should be noted a clear difference in envy and jealousy. Unfortunately in the matter of jealousy, anything of positive transformation and healing, growing must come from within the individual, as forcing this from outside can have negative reaction of the highest order and should not be attempted in my view.

Envy on the other hand, while a complex situation in any case, bases itself on a lacking of sorts, be it of experiences, inner power, material expansion, satisfaction...etc. These things must be fixed and they don't go away but only by living and growing, expanding and understanding.

These forces and situations inside humans are rarely present alone, and are based on complex movements inside the being.

Shortly stated, of course, following the Gods teachings as stated is the only way out of the circle of vicious ignorance and disoriented drives. A calibration and direction must happen.

We cannot also suppress these and think that life is peace, love and happiness everytime and anywhere. These are realities that must be given meaning by work of growth and exemplary demonstration to oneself.

These are parts of this existence and of our octaves of being. They need addressing but not in the form of denial or simple switch, but put to use, for fuel, put to use for purpose, put to use as a stepping ladder towards more and becoming an accomplished individual.

It's interesting, Jrvan and I were talking about this a couple days ago at home. Although, I think you're meaning envy here.

I also mixed up the meanings during our conversations about it, and he showed me this:
https://youtu.be/Tmx1jpqv3RA :lol:

tabby said:
It's interesting, Jrvan and I were talking about this a couple days ago at home. Although, I think you're meaning envy here.

I also mixed up the meanings during our conversations about it, and he showed me this:
https://youtu.be/Tmx1jpqv3RA :lol:

Ah yes you are correct I'm guessing I have mixed up the meanings as well :lol: thank you for sharing lol

Ever since I shut off television, and started to be able to see through social media facades, I've literally learned to stop being jealous and envious towards people who fake their lives, or believing that I have to work a slavish 9 to 5 for a Jewish company my entire life to ever become a billionaire. I been able to wear the same type of fashionable clothes that all these celebrities want the populace think only "they" can wear, and heck - even get the proper tools and materials to make the clothes myself, for those who really like fashion.

The Gods don't want people being jealous and envy of them, unlike the so-called "god" of the dumbass Christianity, who wants Christian goys who slavishly envy and at the same time......worship it with all the bullshit talks about "you will NEVER be me" or "I am greater than you".

What I've also realized about the entire "I have a beautiful wife/rich husband" scheme........these couples are for the great majority of the time, not actually happy, quite the opposite which in many, far too many extreme cases - they end up in a court case, and later a criminal documentary. Husband was too abusive, wife was too gold-diggerish, what-have-you. The police records speak volumes.

The beginning narration will always begin with something like, "It started off/appeared as the perfect marriage".

There are indeed, extremely toxic people who simply want to shove their fake demigod status onto people's faces (my own Asian brethren have done this as anyone I can imagine), and this isn't a Jewish issue, anyone with an extremely narcissistic ego, material wealth and lack of self control can be this.

Distance yourself from those people and have your GD protect you at all times!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back