Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About spiritual routine

emotions

Hello there , I am a bit lost about spiritual routine , I don t really know how should I create one for daily , can someone give me some tips or link here what I should do everyday ?

codeine1337 said:
Hello there , I am a bit lost about spiritual routine , I don t really know how should I create one for daily , can someone give me some tips or link here what I should do everyday ?
Look at the 40-day program as a template to build upon.

Yoga, Aura cleaning, AoP should be done by nearly every level of advancement, so include this.
And than meditations that fits your advancement. If your chakras are kinda open but not empowered, so full chakra meditation.
If you are more advanced do MerKaBa.
If you lack energy vibrate SATANAS and affirm it rises your energy.
Do RAUM meditation to further empower, and also balance your energy.
you can also balance your energies and maybe even it slightly balance the elements if you do
SA-spine
TA-front
NA-right
MA-left
so this is good to do this too.
Do meditations to fix your problem, if you are more advanced "fix" balance out your negative karmas that is in your natal chart.
So there is peretty much things you can do, what you need is to sit down and think what do you need and what is nexd, and how much time do you have. Don't do things that not fits your level, know yourself.

codeine1337 said:

Ive seen how you ask many questions about meditations and routine
Ill give you some few tips
In the morning do AOP then AOC
In the midday do some chakra cleaning and EZ chakra spinning
In the evening do some yoga or anything spiritual for oersonal gains
During at night do AOP and AOC again

This is a simple task for beginners
Perform this daily

Apollo13 said:
codeine1337 said:

Ive seen how you ask many questions about meditations and routine
Ill give you some few tips
In the morning do AOP then AOC
In the midday do some chakra cleaning and EZ chakra spinning
In the evening do some yoga or anything spiritual for oersonal gains
During at night do AOP and AOC again

This is a simple task for beginners
Perform this daily

Hey , thanks for your advice but what is AOP & AOC , and where I can find those on website

AFODO said:
Yoga, Aura cleaning, AoP should be done by nearly every level of advancement, so include this.
And than meditations that fits your advancement. If your chakras are kinda open but not empowered, so full chakra meditation.
If you are more advanced do MerKaBa.
If you lack energy vibrate SATANAS and affirm it rises your energy.
Do RAUM meditation to further empower, and also balance your energy.
you can also balance your energies and maybe even it slightly balance the elements if you do
SA-spine
TA-front
NA-right
MA-left
so this is good to do this too.
Do meditations to fix your problem, if you are more advanced "fix" balance out your negative karmas that is in your natal chart.
So there is peretty much things you can do, what you need is to sit down and think what do you need and what is nexd, and how much time do you have. Don't do things that not fits your level, know yourself.

Hey , thanks for your reply man but how can I “fix” balance out my negative karma

codeine1337 said:
Hey , thanks for your advice but what is AOP & AOC , and where I can find those on website
Did you read joyofsatan.org and did you go through the 40-day program? If you did then you would know.

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Did you read joyofsatan.org and did you go through the 40-day program? If you did then you would know.

The 40 day program the one with soul empowering you mean , Henu ? if not can you link it here ?

codeine1337 said:
The 40 day program the one with soul empowering you mean , Henu ? if not can you link it here ?
Yes, that one. You should get a pretty good idea for your daily routine based on that. Additionally, as you progress other meditations can be added, depending on your situation.

Henu the Great said:
codeine1337 said:
Yes, that one. You should get a pretty good idea for your daily routine based on that. Additionally, as you progress other meditations can be added, depending on your situation.

I see , thanks for your tips Appreciate. tho let s say I am meditating since 2021 December and with time I advanced a bit but I didn t really do any "special" meditation , which ones you think are the best ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back