Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibrating runes

Amitanshu666

I vibrated Fehu rune for my job and i affirmed that big big amount offer letters are coming from companies for me... How should I affirm?

Beelzebub_666 said:
I vibrated Fehu rune for my job and i affirmed that big big amount offer letters are coming from companies for me... How should I affirm?

Offer letters are not exactly enough. You want to use your energy to manifest exactly what you want, which is a job that brings you great prosperity (which includes perks and time for advancement). Fehu is good here, although Gebo can also help, as you are creating new social obligations. This will help solidify the expansiveness of Fehu.

It sounds like you can already visualize or plan how you want the energy to go, so all you have to do is create a written statement that follows what you already see within your mind.

Beelzebub_666 said:
Can you explain in easy way how to use a rune properly? I m new to it

If you really read up on the link provided by the JoS you will learn alot. Why bother with game and movie lore when actual magic lore that really exists can help you (well thats my take on it anyway) many of the JoS sermons also help with alot of clues you can use also.

On the JoS the more you know the more you grow is the right attitude. So fuck it give it your all once you have read up carefully.

Learn. Apply what you learn and finally make improvements. (No point if you dont apply it right?) It all starts at reading although the mp3s helped me plenty too :) just dont waste time not trying. I hope this helps you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back