Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Earth element

Occultstudent101

Hey guys, I’m gaining experience with invoking the elements.

So far, I’m able to invoke fire, water and akasha. I’ve tried a bit with air, I’m wanting to gain experience with the earth element but I’m not understanding how to visualize it.

On the JoS it says, visualize yourself in a sphere of gravity, I don’t know what that looks like.

Does anyone have a picture(preferably) or can someone explain please?

I pretty much understand how to visualize air and i understand it may be more about feeling but if anyone has tips for visualizing air as well, it’d be helpful.

Hope you all are doing well and blessings to you all

Henu the Great said:
Satanisgod36 said:
A sphere and imagine this sphere to be gravitational sphere. The sphere pulls you to its center like a large mass.

Thanks. Yes, I know what a sphere is. Okay, what color should this sphere be or is it like colorless? Sorry if it sounds stupid, I’m just trying to do this properly

If you have doubts about element invocation you can check Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics, it's a good book for you since you're interested in this topic. About the earth element in the book it says. "DO NOT imagine the earth as a lump of clay, but being a dense earthly material."

"The colour of the different elements may serve as a useful resort to imagination, as far
as fire is red, the air is blue, water is greenish blue, and the earth yellow, gray or
black. Colour vision or sensation is quite individual, but not absolutely necessary.
Anyone believing it to favor his work may make use of it in the beginning. What
chiefly matters in our exercises is the sensory imagination."

Satanisgod36 said:
Thanks. Yes, I know what a sphere is. Okay, what color should this sphere be or is it like colorless? Sorry if it sounds stupid, I’m just trying to do this properly
Color is like icing on the cake as the gravitational pull/mass is the most important part of this element. But if you really want to use colors then in the above post there are some suggestions.

For me the visual isn't at important as the intention. So I basically use the color black as a "place-holder" rather than that is it's actual color.
Maybe it means a sphere of heaviness? Of pulling-in? Like a black-hole.

For air, as the letter A, like in Franz Bardons Kabala book, it's light blue. But it also has the L and Z letters too which are green and yellow. So maybe the elemental energy can come in different colors and as a result of that have different effects, if that's the intention rather than just symbolic place-holder.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back