Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A lesson from the Gods part 2

A while back when I was still under my old Account RavenSky666 I wrote the following post

RavenSky666 said:
So I know this will sound a little strange but here it goes, I was decorating for the holidays and I came upon a tangled jingle bell garland. After struggling with it for a good time I started to become frustrated. I at first wanted to break it in half I was so angry but instead I started to quickly jumble it up. Even by just jumbling it up, It actually nearly worked at untangling it.. but I realized I was doing it in anger with destructive energy, but letting my anger control my actions, rather than using my energy in a productive way. I felt that destructive energy, and I recalled back to where it says "we have the power to destroy and create in our hands". I realized if I had used the same energy with a level head I could have untangled it without the added stress. Then I realized what the power of destruction meant. We can destroy that which is messed up so that we can rebuild a better future but we have to do it right!

With a level head and not allowing our emotions to hinder our energies. Then I realized what I was doing wrong with the Rtrs. Instead of focusing only on the anger, I should have been focusing on the feeling of the energy of destruction that I remembered feeling. If I had used my anger as fuel, and then Focused on the energy of destroying the enemy, while reading the RTR rather than only focusing on the anger I felt and letting those emotions distract me, it would be much more effective. Correct me if I'm wrong about how I received this information, but I feel like it was a lesson for me from the Gods. One that I wanted to share! I hope it will help you guys too!

Now today I come to share with you a new post from a recent situation that reminded me of this.

Earlier today I was wearing my necklace of Father Satan's sigil. It's a necklace I wear in private or always concealed. I was about to change my clothes and took it off only to notice the chain had become tangled around the bottom of the sigil.

This time instead of getting angry I calmly put it down and got out my jewelry tools and took off the unneeded parts of the chain and fixed it to where it won't become tangled anymore, and during this process it made me think about how far I've come in my spiritual journey as a Satanist.

This truly is the best way to look upon any situation and complete any task. Calmly and with knowing how to use the tools available for you.

With a level head and complete focus you can achieve so many things.

Many of us have these tools available to us from knowledge shared on Jos, But without properly learning how to use them we may get frustrated and without thinking on how to use them efficiently we may lose patience and feel upset when the results don't turn out as we'd hoped.

Patience gives us the way to advance properly
because we learn from trial and error on how to do things more effectively and then we can be calm in what we do because we will gain the confidence and control we need.

Think about successful musicians, they become masters at an instrument not by playing a few notes and giving up because it doesn't sound like Beethoven, but they sit down and they keep practicing and practicing until they get it right.

We won't get the results we want right away when first starting out, but once we've taken the time to actually try and sharpen the blade of our knowledge it can become a very good tool indeed.

Not only just the tools available to us are needed, but also the ability to use them and the patience to calmly carry them out.

One day you'll look back without even realizing how far you've come spiritually and you will be amazed at your progress. But it first takes a positive attitude and willingness towards learning, and above all patience.

Humble yourself to receive the lessons of both your mistakes and your success, have patience with yourself and open your heart up to the Gods and their Lessons!

Hail Satan!!

This is very valuable.
This is also the reason why I keep track of things in a diary, as advised, then you can notice how you grow, and realize your evolution. If I compare, for example, my visualization skills, I could say I have greatly improve it, since I could barely see anything back then.
Im very happy for you, I hope I can get to the point to better understandment of anger too, cuz Im easily angry, its in my genes you could say, but Im working on it.

Thank you Sapphiredragon for the info
Like a parent teaching the kid the value of growing and maturity.
Thats the beauty of JoS, making us better, one has to look at his/her past self to note that.
To change us
To module us
To perfect t us
To make us be like the Gods

Man is God in making, man is God
Again thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back