Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Turning the tide on a situation of serious financial struggling?

serpentwalker666

I have wanted to avoid making this post. I hate feeling weak, but I feel this all needs to be said.

However the situation im dealing with has progressed in such a bad direction for my loved ones and those close to me, and myself that I do not know where else to turn.

I have been desperately looking for a way out of scraping by financially.

I'm in an area where money is hard to come by and I am becoming increasingly desperate for a way out of this, I've been trying to become financially stable for years while battling health issues.

As I have had strong signs and visions that lead me to feel that if I don't do something drastic, I am essentially fucked.

This has come to pass and I've been seeing it come about over time.

And really feels like this is crushing at this point. I had wished this was all wrong. But this seems to be the case now.

I have been doing the best I can to overcome various obstacles in my life. Mainly financial and health issues.

I have poured alot of energy into both over time and moved quickly to rectify my education, and get this is order so that I could possibly avert this fate.

However, this does not seem to have been enough.

I have a potential inheritance of property that I will have in some years to where my family has neglected to the extent it will cost me thousands upon thousands of dollars to fix these multiple properties.

These are all properties that have serious sentimental value to me.

I have been progressing with education. About to have two jobs and neither of these jobs pay enough for me to have a solution for get by or survive on my own.

I have been pushing extremely hard. I have issues holding down jobs and I really am trying my hardest and I don't know what the fuck do to honestly, I'm literally ready to just beg the gods for a path out of this.

I have been learning coding and potentially want to pursue real estate eventually, but the problem is I'm moving as fast as i can yet I'm not going to be able to change things for quite awhile at this pace unless I do something drastic.

I am at a loss and honestly here to just really look for some suggestions. I'm ready to just do wealth workings like a mad man because I don't know how I'm going to come through out of all this.

My loved ones and those close to me are just barely getting by, including myself and it's just becoming increasingly difficult to stay afloat.

I feel as if I'm the only who can change this, yet I have no idea what to do. I'm darting and moving in so many directions at once out of sheer desperation so that I dontnahve to watch everything fall apart in front of my eyes.

This is really hard to answer in a way that is satisfactory and has meaning to you as we don't know what country you are in, what your education is and or liabilities ( also please don't share this )

What I know for a fact is, no matter where you live, if you can provide value for others through serving them ( so a skill or doing something extraordinarily well ), you will live well. The issue for most people is that they cannot see the path before them, even though they might have what it takes.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are bombarded with problems, circumstances out of their control, and other things to the point where they completely lose sight of themselves and even actual reality.

"You cannot think greater than how you feel." What this means is, there can be no intelligent action that ever comes from a low state of being, ever.

When a person is in a survival mindset, they have bills, people to look after, and so on; they cannot create anything. The creative faculties are suppressed as one is literally trying to survive. This is a survival mechanism, but a lot of people spend their lives in this state.

The way out is to get out of this mindset if only temporarily and actually allow yourself to think clearly. You will notice that your body behaves very differently when you are stressed out versus when you are confident or joyous. Your posture, breathing, and facial expressions, everything is different.

The easiest way is to change the state of your body, and your mind will follow. This takes no more than 5 minutes if you do it right.

Get some privacy where you won't be embarrassed for people to see you and just straighten your back, walk with confidence and mind your breath, don't make it unnatural like super fast, but not very deep either. I'm guessing you have a vision of yourself you're chasing, where you are successful and all is well right? Keep that vision while you are doing this, actually, experience the emotions you would experience as if you had that success in the moment. Do this until all problems leave your mind and you are only left with a feeling of confidence. Any positive emotion will do really, but confidence seems to be the easiest for people to get.

If that is too hard, the easiest way is a physical activity that is strenuous enough and requires enough concentration to where you literally cannot think about anything else. That will give you some peace, don't ruin it when you become aware of the moment, just stay in it and calmly think about what you want and answers will come to you.

The point is to completely shift your perspective from where you are currently. This will not fix your situation by itself, as that would be insane and delusional, but it will allow you to think as that successful version of yourself would, at which point you can use your Satanic skills to see the path ahead and what you need to do to get to where you want to be. Your vision, unobstructed by your present circumstances.

Powerofjustice said:
This is really hard to answer in a way that is satisfactory and has meaning to you as we don't know what country you are in, what your education is and or liabilities ( also please don't share this )

What I know for a fact is, no matter where you live, if you can provide value for others through serving them ( so a skill or doing something extraordinarily well ), you will live well. The issue for most people is that they cannot see the path before them, even though they might have what it takes.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are bombarded with problems, circumstances out of their control, and other things to the point where they completely lose sight of themselves and even actual reality.

"You cannot think greater than how you feel." What this means is, there can be no intelligent action that ever comes from a low state of being, ever.

When a person is in a survival mindset, they have bills, people to look after, and so on; they cannot create anything. The creative faculties are suppressed as one is literally trying to survive. This is a survival mechanism, but a lot of people spend their lives in this state.

The way out is to get out of this mindset if only temporarily and actually allow yourself to think clearly. You will notice that your body behaves very differently when you are stressed out versus when you are confident or joyous. Your posture, breathing, and facial expressions, everything is different.

The easiest way is to change the state of your body, and your mind will follow. This takes no more than 5 minutes if you do it right.

Get some privacy where you won't be embarrassed for people to see you and just straighten your back, walk with confidence and mind your breath, don't make it unnatural like super fast, but not very deep either. I'm guessing you have a vision of yourself you're chasing, where you are successful and all is well right? Keep that vision while you are doing this, actually, experience the emotions you would experience as if you had that success in the moment. Do this until all problems leave your mind and you are only left with a feeling of confidence. Any positive emotion will do really, but confidence seems to be the easiest for people to get.

If that is too hard, the easiest way is a physical activity that is strenuous enough and requires enough concentration to where you literally cannot think about anything else. That will give you some peace, don't ruin it when you become aware of the moment, just stay in it and calmly think about what you want and answers will come to you.

The point is to completely shift your perspective from where you are currently. This will not fix your situation by itself, as that would be insane and delusional, but it will allow you to think as that successful version of yourself would, at which point you can use your Satanic skills to see the path ahead and what you need to do to get to where you want to be. Your vision, unobstructed by your present circumstances.

Thank you very much for this tremendously helpful advice.

Also, we are doing rituals for our Satanic Family. Be open to these blessings.
After you are done with doing the blessing ritual, you can state in your mind "I accept these blessings from my Satanic Family"
Your soul, mind and body should be open to receive these blessings, try to feel the blessings you are receiving and meditate on it.

There are several money works like
Fehu
Lakshmi
Necronomicon money spells (for dates, see the post in my signature)
Solar square
Jupiter square
Mars square
No doubt you've experienced them all.

But honestly, when you're obsessed with the lack of money, I've noticed that these works don't work well.

There's wealth to be engraved in the soul.
Without soul liberation, little evolution, in my opinion
I don't know how far you've got with your soul liberation work.

I had to give up my last liberation work. It was simply overwhelming, all joy had left me, I had suicidal urges. So be careful with soul liberation work.

Talk to Satan and your GD again and again. Let Them guide you to what's best for you.

I know you've struggled so much with your health issues Brother. And relationship problems. And this intense poverty. What does your natal chart say? (doesn't answer anything, but I have a feeling there's some karma involved, like Saturn in 8th House).

Don't give up my Brother, even if it seems overwhelming. I'd like you to get some good advice. I feel so sad for you.

There's Powerofjustice's interesting posts on engraving abundance in yourself, because without it, spiritual work won't work.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82361

Post on Lakshmi mantra :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85584&p=441386&hilit=Lakshmi#p441386
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82889&p=430083&hilit=Lakshmi#p430083

sshivafr said:
There are several money works like
Fehu
Lakshmi
Necronomicon money spells (for dates, see the post in my signature)
Solar square
Jupiter square
Mars square
No doubt you've experienced them all.

But honestly, when you're obsessed with the lack of money, I've noticed that these works don't work well.

There's wealth to be engraved in the soul.
Without soul liberation, little evolution, in my opinion
I don't know how far you've got with your soul liberation work.

I had to give up my last liberation work. It was simply overwhelming, all joy had left me, I had suicidal urges. So be careful with soul liberation work.

Talk to Satan and your GD again and again. Let Them guide you to what's best for you.

I know you've struggled so much with your health issues Brother. And relationship problems. And this intense poverty. What does your natal chart say? (doesn't answer anything, but I have a feeling there's some karma involved, like Saturn in 8th House).

Don't give up my Brother, even if it seems overwhelming. I'd like you to get some good advice. I feel so sad for you.

There's Powerofjustice's interesting posts on engraving abundance in yourself, because without it, spiritual work won't work.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82361

Post on Lakshmi mantra :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85584&p=441386&hilit=Lakshmi#p441386
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82889&p=430083&hilit=Lakshmi#p430083

Thank you my dear sister. I appreciate your thoughts and advice on this. It is very helpful.

Yes, I have definitely checked astrologically and that ties in as well. I at least am getting somewhat on my feet, but from here I have to get to a good point.

I also wish for you to overcome everything hindering you as well, as I know we relate in alot when it comes to certain obstacles, and all I have to say here is you shall succeed.

MaRa666 said:
Also, we are doing rituals for our Satanic Family. Be open to these blessings.
After you are done with doing the blessing ritual, you can state in your mind "I accept these blessings from my Satanic Family"
Your soul, mind and body should be open to receive these blessings, try to feel the blessings you are receiving and meditate on it.

Thank you. You are absolutely right. I appreciate you pointing this out as this is very helpful.

serpentwalker666 said:
Thank you my dear sister. I appreciate your thoughts and advice on this. It is very helpful.

Yes, I have definitely checked astrologically and that ties in as well. I at least am getting somewhat on my feet, but from here I have to get to a good point.

I also wish for you to overcome everything hindering you as well, as I know we relate in alot when it comes to certain obstacles, and all I have to say here is you shall succeed.

The road is long, and there are a thousand opportunities to show that we're not giving up, that we're looking for solutions, that we're trying to make progress despite but also thanks to the obstacles. And since we're the only ones who can take our own path...there's no choice but to face it.

All this is true, all these are fine words... and sometimes discouragement is along the way. :(

I think we have to allow ourselves to feel that discouragement. And then one day, you look back and those feelings are long gone.

sshivafr said:
serpentwalker666 said:

The road is long, and there are a thousand opportunities to show that we're not giving up, that we're looking for solutions, that we're trying to make progress despite but also thanks to the obstacles. And since we're the only ones who can take our own path...there's no choice but to face it.

All this is true, all these are fine words... and sometimes discouragement is along the way. :(

I think we have to allow ourselves to feel that discouragement. And then one day, you look back and those feelings are long gone.

Yes. That is very true. You understand this all very well.
We SS will get there. It is as you say, we will look back and this will be behind us.

serpentwalker666 said:

Use Jupiter Squares/Fehu for quick cash. This rules luck and expansion and is the best thing for "catching a break" so to speak. Don't aim for necessarily permanence with workings here, but rather use it to quickly gain the cash + luck to avoid disaster.

Use Lakshmi for overall prosperity in regards to wealth. Lakshmi will help with both career and management of other assets. It includes elements of expansion, as well as maintenance and stability, reflecting an aspect of Astarte. This should be done in a long term way, and will help you take care of these larger problems you have, such as properties or how to draw prosperity from your current skills.

The Summer Solstice would be a good time for either of these options, as would the June 3rd Esbat.

In regards to your health, focus on your solar aspect of your soul or use solar energies. The Summer Solstice would be another good opportunity here. You can split your affirmation to where any raised energies are improving both the solar aspects of health and wealth (which is more like power, in regards to how the Sun views things). This is another option that can deal with both problems at once.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447073 time=1685762599 user_id=21286]
serpentwalker666 said:

Use Jupiter Squares/Fehu for quick cash. This rules luck and expansion and is the best thing for "catching a break" so to speak. Don't aim for necessarily permanence with workings here, but rather use it to quickly gain the cash + luck to avoid disaster.

Use Lakshmi for overall prosperity in regards to wealth. Lakshmi will help with both career and management of other assets. It includes elements of expansion, as well as maintenance and stability, reflecting an aspect of Astarte. This should be done in a long term way, and will help you take care of these larger problems you have, such as properties or how to draw prosperity from your current skills.

The Summer Solstice would be a good time for either of these options, as would the June 3rd Esbat.

In regards to your health, focus on your solar aspect of your soul or use solar energies. The Summer Solstice would be another good opportunity here. You can split your affirmation to where any raised energies are improving both the solar aspects of health and wealth (which is more like power, in regards to how the Sun views things). This is another option that can deal with both problems at once.

Thank you Blitzkreig..I meant to reply to this earlier. Sorry for the late reply.

I really have a hard time with kabbalistic squares, I don't use them.

Typically I'd just do the planetary mantra as keeping track of numbers is hard for me, I deal with alot of memory loss and slip up when it comes to being exact.. it's likely with such a working I'd make a mistake.

Would this still be fairly effective?

I am aware squares are better and have a more specific and deep effect when used, but I am under the impression the planetary mantras by themselves are still very strong and effective.

serpentwalker666 said:

Sure, that would still work, although the way around any memory problems is to use Bigot Boy's application, which I do. I combine this with the audio counter that ApolloAbove made, so you hear the number being counted as you press it, plus you see what the goal is for that day. It makes it very hard to screw up, and if it does happen, you just redirect the energy elsewhere and restart later.

I would not shy away from Squares entirely, and the above method is the best for this, however you can compensate by chanting for longer, although being mindful not to exhaust your soul, which can aggravate physical health symptoms.

Part of the power of the Squares comes from the astrological timing as well, so I don't think you would miss out on too much if you did this.

Jupiter Squares are short and this can allow you to "practice", yet you can still put the majority of your effort into the methods which are more comfortable to you, so there is no fear of messing up. The Lakshmi option is not a planetary square, of course, and I would still recommend this as one of the main solutions to your problem.

serpentwalker666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Thank you Blitzkreig..I meant to reply to this earlier. Sorry for the late reply.

Typically I'd just do the planetary mantra as keeping track of numbers is hard for me, I deal with alot of memory loss and slip up when it comes to being exact.. it's likely with such a working I'd make a mistake.

I am aware squares are better and have a more specific and deep effect when used, but I am under the impression the planetary mantras by themselves are still very strong and effective.

Since you mentioned having memory problems, Mannaz rune popped into my mind.

Why don't you try doing a working to improve your memory?

MANNAZ
Germanic: Manna (Mannaz) [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Gothic: Manna
Norse: Maðr
Anglo-Saxon: Mann
Icelandic: Maður [Click here for the MP3 audio.]
Norwegian: Madr

#20. Rune of logic and the left side of the brain. Used for enhancing intellect and strengthening the memory. Helps one to gain more knowledge of one’s self which is essential in working magick. Amethyst
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#MANNAZ

I'd also suggest eating mackerel either in it's own juices or with tomato juice. It helps ones memory too!!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447673 time=1686017122 user_id=21286]
serpentwalker666 said:

Sure, that would still work, although the way around any memory problems is to use Bigot Boy's application, which I do. I combine this with the audio counter that ApolloAbove made, so you hear the number being counted as you press it, plus you see what the goal is for that day. It makes it very hard to screw up, and if it does happen, you just redirect the energy elsewhere and restart later.

I would not shy away from Squares entirely, and the above method is the best for this, however you can compensate by chanting for longer, although being mindful not to exhaust your soul, which can aggravate physical health symptoms.

Part of the power of the Squares comes from the astrological timing as well, so I don't think you would miss out on too much if you did this.

Jupiter Squares are short and this can allow you to "practice", yet you can still put the majority of your effort into the methods which are more comfortable to you, so there is no fear of messing up. The Lakshmi option is not a planetary square, of course, and I would still recommend this as one of the main solutions to your problem.

Thank you very much. I will look into this.

Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

MANNAZ

#20. Rune of logic and the left side of the brain. Used for enhancing intellect and strengthening the memory. Helps one to gain more knowledge of one’s self which is essential in working magick. Amethyst

I'd also suggest eating mackerel either in it's own juices or with tomato juice. It helps ones memory too!!

Thank you for the helpful information and suggestions. I will have to look into this as a working for a later time as a financial working will have to take priority, but thank you very much I'll come back to this when I work on dealing with the memory issues.

serpentwalker666 said:

Thank you for the helpful information and suggestions. I will have to look into this as a working for a later time as a financial working will have to take priority, but thank you very much I'll come back to this when I work on dealing with the memory issues.
[/quote]

Physical health can also play into this, but there would be other symptoms here, such as brain fog or concentration problems, fatigue, and so on.
Look at your Mercury, its aspects, and your 3rd house to see the state of your thinking and focus. The moon relates more to memory itself.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447799 time=1686072032 user_id=21286]
serpentwalker666 said:

Physical health can also play into this, but there would be other symptoms here, such as brain fog or concentration problems, fatigue, and so on.
Look at your Mercury, its aspects, and your 3rd house to see the state of your thinking and focus. The moon relates more to memory itself.
[/quote]

Yes, I would say that other symptoms play into this as well. There's alot of days I'm chronically fatigued.

Some days are better than others. If i recall correctly I elaborated on a few of the issues I've dealt with for awhile in some previous posts.

The heart issues seem to be going away. But I will update on that depending on if this upward trend continues.

serpentwalker666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
serpentwalker666 said:

MANNAZ

No problem!!

Good luck to you!! :)

serpentwalker666 said:
Yes, I would say that other symptoms play into this as well. There's alot of days I'm chronically fatigued.

Some days are better than others. If i recall correctly I elaborated on a few of the issues I've dealt with for awhile in some previous posts.

The heart issues seem to be going away. But I will update on that depending on if this upward trend continues.

If this is the case, then one good option would be a long-term working on the Summer Solstice on your solar energies. You can apply Surya and say it has has permanently and strongly improved both your vitality and wealth (both representative of one's power), in the best way for you. I would just do this for even up to a year or more.

On bad days, you can redirect some of your soul's power into your physical energy. I have experimented with this for managing smaller health symptoms. Raise Sowilo or Uruz energy, or draw from the Sun, Mars, or both, then program it to "now" counter and fatigue of the body.

I have used Laguz for removing heat (inflammation) symptoms and it would feel immediately relaxing and calming, so I know the above will work well too.

Combine this with something simple like the breath of fire. You can do all of this within 15-20 minutes and feel good enough to continue working. If you are doing computer work, you can chant the mantras with half focus while you work, then stop and affirm it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447888 time=1686115677 user_id=21286]
serpentwalker666 said:

If this is the case, then one good option would be a long-term working on the Summer Solstice on your solar energies. You can apply Surya and say it has has permanently and strongly improved both your vitality and wealth (both representative of one's power), in the best way for you. I would just do this for even up to a year or more.

On bad days, you can redirect some of your soul's power into your physical energy. I have experimented with this for managing smaller health symptoms. Raise Sowilo or Uruz energy, or draw from the Sun, Mars, or both, then program it to "now" counter and fatigue of the body.

I have used Laguz for removing heat (inflammation) symptoms and it would feel immediately relaxing and calming, so I know the above will work well too.

Combine this with something simple like the breath of fire. You can do all of this within 15-20 minutes and feel good enough to continue working. If you are doing computer work, you can chant the mantras with half focus while you work, then stop and affirm it.

Thank you Brother. I will test this out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back