Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can i define myself as a white

blackwizard

i have very white skin but i don't have blue eyes my eyes is green and my hair is dark blonde
also my father is brown and have dark hair my mother is white also have black hair my grandmother has blue eyes and white skin my other grandmother is white but have dark eyes my grandfather is like my father and my other grandfather is white but also have a brown eyes.

so what i can call myself
am i a white

sorry if this answered before but i can't find it in the forums

blackwizard said:
i have very white skin but i don't have blue eyes my eyes is green and my hair is dark blonde
also my father is brown and have dark hair my mother is white also have black hair my grandmother has blue eyes and white skin my other grandmother is white but have dark eyes my grandfather is like my father and my other grandfather is white but also have a brown eyes.

am i a white

Brown like Mexican? Because a lot of Med whites are a tad darker and have olive skin. Unless you have any recent mestizo, Indian, black or Asian ancestry you are white. Blue or green eyes as well as any shade of blonde hair naturally are exclusive to the white race.

Shadowcat said:
blackwizard said:

am i a white

Brown like Mexican? Because a lot of Med whites are a tad darker and have olive skin. Unless you have any recent mestizo, Indian, black or Asian ancestry you are white. Blue or green eyes as well as any shade of blonde hair naturally are exclusive to the white race.

No not like Maxican , He is light brown.

And i don't have any mestizo, Indian, black or Asian ancestry

I am from ethnic group can't tell the name because of security reasons we are about 2 million and we don't mix or marry from the others that is forbidden and we do this from 1500 years.

we pretend to be Muslim but in fact we are not we believe in Satan and we have 7 books we not believe in Quran we don't have mosque and we don't pray like muslim do.

and our our beliefs are taken from the Greek and Pharaonic wisdom

Probably not. What's your ethnic composition?

If he's brown because he's in the sun alot then that's different from being brown because he was born that way.

existentialcrisis said:
Probably not. What's your ethnic composition?

If he's brown because he's in the sun alot then that's different from being brown because he was born that way.

sorry i can't understand your question what do you mean?!

And yes he is brown from the sun he used to work under the sun for a long time i check his hidden skin and he is white.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back