Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Erotic/Romantic Stories?

Vira_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Would anyone here like to read such stories? My style leans more toward the romantic than the sexual, although the sexual is not excluded.

The idea is this story is a continuation of "Demons in Love", a that if will probably be a shorter story than the first chapter.

What do you think?

The story will probably be ready in the next few days.

Demons in Love:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74583&p=378180&hilit=Demons+in+Love#p378180

Vira_ said:
Would anyone here like to read such stories?

Even if not, you should continue writing, and posting your art. Our word needs Satanic art and they should be made relentlessly :?
I would like to read it yes, will it connect to the first one?
You will eventually have a collection of satanic romance :D YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THE GENRE SATANIC ROMANCE :lol:

Thank you so much for this beautiful story!!

It made me very happy for you and your demon lover, yet I also long for such a commitment...

I once had it, but I had long since lost it, many lifetimes ago.. Although it does not hurt as much to look back at my no longer alive soulmate (his soul is no longer existing), it doesn't hurt as much due to a working I'm doing.

I long for such a commitment, be it human or demon. If there are no compatible humans (that are or can become SS) in this world, then perhaps a Demon lover would be the correct course of action.

Regardless, if anybody ever tried to take my current love from me - they'd be destroyed! I'm not losing another love again!

HAIL SATAN!

P.S. I'd love to read the continuation or whatever else that you create. You are very talented! Your story also made me very much more intune with things that I had neglected to pay attention to - to which I thank you!

AFODO said:
will it connect to the first one?
I was planning to add a few opening chapters so as to connect the two stories, for now it is quite descriptive so I will add some dialogue.

I think you can take League of Legends as an example for stories. They are great at creating a universe and skilfully writing out the different parts of that universe.

If you can create that kind of narrative universe for Joy of Satan and write your stories that way, it could develop very nicely.

When we have people who are skilled in that, we could even do comic books of Joy of Satan, and that would be very interesting.

Spine said:
I think you can take League of Legends as an example for stories. They are great at creating a universe and skilfully writing out the different parts of that universe.

If you can create that kind of narrative universe for Joy of Satan and write your stories that way, it could develop very nicely.

When we have people who are skilled in that, we could even do comic books of Joy of Satan, and that would be very interesting.
I would like to thank you and other users for the positive comments.

Demons in Love will be a series of short stories, I already have some ideas in mind for future publications, but for now they are just ideas.

I write these stories when I'm in a good mood and when I've experienced what I'm talking about, and then I add some fantasy.

If someone would like to help me they could make the cover, the idea is a background with the sea and sunset on which two shadows are hugging or kissing, The words "Demons in Love II" should be written with the font "KhingsThings Spike".

This is an example, but probably not the definitive one.

png-20230530-073854-0000.png

There may be smaller books in the saga in the future.

However some errors on Chapter 1 can be corrected, as there is never really a final copy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back