Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tips on how to empower / manifest customers to your store / business

emotions

Hello there , I m wondering if there any options beside advertising , promoting etc , I mean spiritual to try to empower your business and attract customers

eu trabalho com leis amigo e elas sao eficazes para isso procure como trazer a oferta sua para aonde esta a demanda!
voce se consegue vender maças para quem quer comprar maças atraia elas...

codeine1337 said:
Hello there , I m wondering if there any options beside advertising , promoting etc , I mean spiritual to try to empower your business and attract customers

Of course there are spiritual ways to attract people to your business, its basically the same as a love working. The best advice i can give you on this matter is to pick the runes and the affirmation you want to use yourself, The more understanding you have of a working, the runes you are using, the stronger the working.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Besides working on the spiritual i highly recommend working on the personal front as well, especially if you have a physical store. Take care about the way you dress, the way you carry yourself, the way you speak, these are all very important aspects to hook customers.

As an example of this, not that long ago i visited a store that was run by a jew (I did not know that at the time), this guy went out of his way to speak to me personally, first to let me know that he is there if i need help, later to make some small talk. This is not something that is done often, but it gives the customer more incentive to buy something or to come back at a later date.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back