Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question About Chakra Spinning in the 40 Day Program

Endless

I’ve read a lot of posts on spinning them now bc I’ve been having a lot of trouble. I just wanted clarification on something.

Everyone I’ve seen seems to all say to open the chakras then you start spinning them. I’m wondering why HPHC put chakra spinning first for multiple days before it says to open even one of them?

Is it ok for me to wait til later to spin them bc I feel next to nothing when I try besides sometimes slight movement and I can’t get them to spin fast whenever I do feel anything and it ends up frustrating me but I keep trying to keep in perspective that it’ll just take time and patience, so I wait til I’ve calmed down then I’ve been trying again — usually I try at most 3 times in one day and usually fail at it every time.

Everything else in the program that’s come up I’ve not had a problem doing (or trying regardless of if I get it or not that time) and they all have made me feel really calm, happy, and good. It’s only chakra spinning that’s made me feel the opposite at the moment.

Is it better for to come back to trying after I’ve opened them or should I continue trying to spin them?

It takes til the end of the 40 days for you to open all the main chakras, so I’m just not sure to wait til I’ve opened a few then spin those and so on? Do I wait til the end when all are open? Or do I just keep at it despite none being open yet?

Thanks in advance

Hp hc is not a fool to make you do useless stuffs.
You want to lift 100 kg from start? It doesn't work like that, first do 5-10 kg then after a time you will notice that 5-10 kg became easy, then you do 15 kg and so on same with the chakras. Just do it as you can and after a longer time you will be able to spin them really fast. Chakra spinning are to be done daily. And you don't need to feel any thing in the beginning just vizualize them spinning, if there is no feeling it will come in time.

Endless said:

Spinning is good practice for visualization, however the visualization is not the key here, but rather the intent. Intend and will that they are spinning faster, then see the visualization. In regards to how to will things, focus on things happening because they just "are".

This is better experienced within dreams, as within a dream whatever you think happens instantly. This is why people who run from a monster go slowly, because they are focused not on successfully winning, but on the act of running, which they perceive as not going fast enough.

Spinning the chakras is necessary for them to be empowered, which then gives you the energy to fuel the rest of your actions. After opening, empowerment keeps them open and healthy. However, don't go to the extent where you feel strained. I would recommend a focus on cleaning as well, which is critical for beginners, but also for advancement in general. Clean, then clean again.

By the way, the chakra spinning speed does not have to go all the way to infinity to be effective. Even if the chakra is spinning faster than normal, it is up-taking more energy than before and becoming empowered. Also focus on the increased energy and flow from the chakra. Rather than trying to force it faster, hold it at a comfortable, yet increased spinning speed.

Catalincata94 said:
Hp hc is not a fool to make you do useless stuffs.
You want to lift 100 kg from start? It doesn't work like that, first do 5-10 kg then after a time you will notice that 5-10 kg became easy, then you do 15 kg and so on same with the chakras. Just do it as you can and after a longer time you will be able to spin them really fast. Chakra spinning are to be done daily. And you don't need to feel any thing in the beginning just vizualize them spinning, if there is no feeling it will come in time.

I didn’t mean to get anyone worked up. I wasn’t saying he was wrong, I was just wanting clarification bc everyone else on this forum I’ve seen said to open them first and that spinning them won’t do much unless they’re opened. I also noticed when I looked through the 6 month program the chakra spinning is put after all the chakras are opened.

Sorry if I upset anyone with what I said, I admire HPHC a lot and I definitely do not think he’s a fool. I just was confused. Also I can’t visualize yet so I’m still working on training that, I can feel things mentally much easier than I can see them

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446252 time=1685403925 user_id=21286]
Endless said:

Spinning is good practice for visualization, however the visualization is not the key here, but rather the intent. Intend and will that they are spinning faster, then see the visualization. In regards to how to will things, focus on things happening because they just "are".

This is better experienced within dreams, as within a dream whatever you think happens instantly. This is why people who run from a monster go slowly, because they are focused not on successfully winning, but on the act of running, which they perceive as not going fast enough.

Spinning the chakras is necessary for them to be empowered, which then gives you the energy to fuel the rest of your actions. After opening, empowerment keeps them open and healthy. However, don't go to the extent where you feel strained. I would recommend a focus on cleaning as well, which is critical for beginners, but also for advancement in general. Clean, then clean again.

By the way, the chakra spinning speed does not have to go all the way to infinity to be effective. Even if the chakra is spinning faster than normal, it is up-taking more energy than before and becoming empowered. Also focus on the increased energy and flow from the chakra. Rather than trying to force it faster, hold it at a comfortable, yet increased spinning speed.

Thanks for the reply, I very much appreciate it.

I’ve definitely been focusing a lot on aura cleaning since I’ve really been needing it and it’s been making me feel much better. I’m getting better at cleaning my chakra points during it as well

I’ll definitely try to work at focusing on increased energy and flow for them rather than forcing them since forcing it is pretty much what I’ve been doing.

They crawl at a snail’s pace if they even move at all the past times I’ve gotten any feeling. I feel the most from them during aura cleaning.

For intending and willing it to happen like you said above, does that mean it’s ok if I don’t feel or see anything and just believe that it’s working anyway? Or did I misunderstand?

Endless said:
For intending and willing it to happen like you said above, does that mean it’s ok if I don’t feel or see anything and just believe that it’s working anyway? Or did I misunderstand?

Yes, exactly. It is only because of spiritual atrophy that our senses are disconnected here, however that does not mean your will does not work. It works in the same way that you can simply will your limbs to move, because the spiritual realm is a part of our reality just as the physical is.

Some people have strong wills, and some may have stronger sensitivity to energy. It is important to learn astrology and about yourself, being mindful about how personal traits can influence our advancement.

Also, make sure you are practicing actually looking through the third eye, which is the use and training of the astral vision itself. This is how it improves.

In addition, visualization training should be done, and this involves holding an image in your mind. This exercise trains both your willpower and visual abilities together.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446335 time=1685445031 user_id=21286]
Endless said:

Yes, exactly. It is only because of spiritual atrophy that our senses are disconnected here, however that does not mean your will does not work. It works in the same way that you can simply will your limbs to move, because the spiritual realm is a part of our reality just as the physical is.

Some people have strong wills, and some may have stronger sensitivity to energy. It is important to learn astrology and about yourself, being mindful about how personal traits can influence our advancement.

Also, make sure you are practicing actually looking through the third eye, which is the use and training of the astral vision itself. This is how it improves.

In addition, visualization training should be done, and this involves holding an image in your mind. This exercise trains both your willpower and visual abilities together.

Ok thanks.

I only just started with astrology the other day. I believe it’s blackdragon666 that I’ve started learning from, the 7 astrology lessons bc I have no clue what anyone’s talking about when they mention astrology and I want to understand so I’ve started reading through that.

And for visualization training. I’ve down a tiny bit here and there but I just started yesterday trying to really put more effort into it specifically. I don’t have a printer so I just drew and painted those 5 images from the 6 month program to start training with and I’ll keep looking at other stuff I can do as well. — So far I can’t voluntarily keep the image in my mind, when it fades it’s just gone but I know I’ll get better in time

One thing I learned from someone in the past was that smth that can help is when you’re just observing what you see when you close your eyes to say out loud what it is bc talking and thinking apparently work two different parts of your brain so when you say it out loud instead of just thinking it that the images in your mind can become stronger bc your brain isn’t trying to both keep up with an inner monologue and making mental images so you can focus better and the image becomes a bit more vivid. — This is from someone I know who was aphantasic and was training their mental vision and it’s been helping me as well.

Still need to practice looking through the third eye though.

Endless said:

Ok. Good job with those exercises, as that is what will help a lot.

For astrology, JG Blackdragon's posts are good, but for basic information on the planets and houses, view this part of the website: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446400 time=1685467428 user_id=21286]
Endless said:

Ok. Good job with those exercises, as that is what will help a lot.

For astrology, JG Blackdragon's posts are good, but for basic information on the planets and houses, view this part of the website: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

I’m already almost finished reading lesson 7, I was planning to move on to reading from that bit of the website after that today bc JG Blackdragon said that the lessons were made to help make that stuff easier to understand.

And thanks a lot for the advice you gave earlier on will and intent. I tried the chakra spinning this morning following what you were saying and I didn’t get frustrated and I felt good afterwards and each chakra felt so much more energetic and intense so thanks again. Sorry if I’m saying thank you too much, just glad you took the time to help me out

Hope you have a good day

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back