Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

⚡💖 Welcome to my Tarot World! 💖⚡

Aeternus

Previously, someone who had not yet mastered tarot, just like me, had a similar topic. As a tarot traveler myself, I was inspired by this and felt that it would be very useful in my development.

I will not hesitate to take big steps for myself and I will always strive to be productive. It is an indescribable feeling to spread my wings and soar towards this infinite sky.

I want you to ask me whatever you are curious about, whatever comes to your mind, you can ask me. But I must say that I am not advanced in tarot, this will be something I am doing to improve myself in tarot and understanding. I am confident in intuitive things.

So, would you like to practice with me? 💖 💐

Wow, I love that! My question: I was attracted by a man. I wonder why am I so attracted to him. Was he someone from previous lifetimes?

I assume that the loneliness you are in will eventually come to an end, but certain steps will be necessary before that happens. I got my 'Nine of Wands' card upside down, but there is no need to be afraid. If there is a chain of cycles in your love life that you are tired of, it will be broken.

There may be a relief from stress and burden in this regard. As I said, I got the card upside down, when it was straight the flames were at the top while the sky and the ocean were at the bottom. But because it is upside down, the flames are at the bottom and the sky is at the top. The direction of the flames is pointing upwards in a spiral and it looks like it's ascending towards the sky, whereas when it was flat, the direction of the flames was pointing downwards.

This could refer to current ascents and the end of something. The flames are also moving. Things may now become possible to change. Good things can happen to you at an unexpected moment or time. Flames/fire represent love and passion. However, nothing will happen immediately. First of all, I said that certain phases would be necessary. In my reversed card, the sky had moved to the upper side. Stagnation is foreseeable, but this stagnation will end when the flames reach the top, so it is temporary.

Don't let this pause and stagnation make you feel bad, because in the end it can bring you what you have been waiting for.

In short, you can have a passionate love life in the future and I think it will be exactly what you want. You are likely to have a lively and passionate relationship and you will not be alone forever. Just take your time sometimes. Stillness is sometimes a harbinger of good things. 🍀 🙃

I will look Tarot again for your next question. I hope my readings will help everyone. 💖💐 🥰

Thank you for offering your services, Aeternus. I have some queries for you.

Should I be in my current field of work?

What do I need from a career?

This is so nice!!

What tarot deck are you using? :)

I think I'll give this a shot and ask a question:

Does my love life look promising in a positive and healthy way?

I don't think you have any connection with the person you mentioned. I would like to say that the upright Death card I received has the meaning of endings. Maybe there are other reasons why you are attracted to this person. If this person arouses love and passion in you, it is normal to think this way. Even if it is very unlikely that you have a connection with this person, all you need to do is to be realistic with yourself. Sometimes the reason why we are so drawn to people is because there is harmony between us. 💐

Aeternus said:

I don't think you have any connection with the person you mentioned. I would like to say that the upright Death card I received has the meaning of endings. Maybe there are other reasons why you are attracted to this person. If this person arouses love and passion in you, it is normal to think this way. Even if it is very unlikely that you have a connection with this person, all you need to do is to be realistic with yourself. Sometimes the reason why we are so drawn to people is because there is harmony between us. 💐
Thank you. :)

Hi Aeternus,

Could you let me know what will be my career in future.I would also like to know about my love life.

Regards,
BabySatan

Greetings brother, here are your readings:

-Should I be in my current field of work?

I got High Priest card and I think you already know what you need. Standing out and showing your talents will give you a boost in your career and you may even become respected. It is definitely better to be precise and accurate when taking steps. In addition, you can make daily affirmations and even spells for your career. This can be a way to move up or to emphasize your own qualities more. If you have some experience in your work, it may be good to develop it further or to move up in other areas.

Listen to your intuition and get career support from it. Even doing some things can be a piece of cake for you. At the same time, even your simple actions can have an impact. Just make yourself aware of this and look at all the possibilities. By filtering in this way, you can actually have many opportunities. 💛

-What do I need from a career?

In the field of work, you shouldn't stay where you are anymore. Instead of standing still, I think you should take action and move yourself forward. Since you have stayed where you are for a while, I think this needs to end. You should do exactly what you want and be determined to move forward. I would advise you to be relaxed instead of being anxious.

Maybe where you are now is boring for you and moving forward can solve these problems. I got exactly Hanged Man in your profile picture, but it was reversed. If it was upright, I would say that you should stay where you are, but it's reversed.

It might be necessary to make some changes. My reversed Hanged Man card looks determined and seems to be saying "enough is enough". I think you may need to evaluate something. But you are responsible for your actions and you should decide what to do. 🐞

Aeternus said:
Greetings brother, here are your readings:

-Should I be in my current field of work?

I got High Priest card and I think you already know what you need. Standing out and showing your talents will give you a boost in your career and you may even become respected. It is definitely better to be precise and accurate when taking steps. In addition, you can make daily affirmations and even spells for your career. This can be a way to move up or to emphasize your own qualities more. If you have some experience in your work, it may be good to develop it further or to move up in other areas.

Listen to your intuition and get career support from it. Even doing some things can be a piece of cake for you. At the same time, even your simple actions can have an impact. Just make yourself aware of this and look at all the possibilities. By filtering in this way, you can actually have many opportunities. 💛

-What do I need from a career?

In the field of work, you shouldn't stay where you are anymore. Instead of standing still, I think you should take action and move yourself forward. Since you have stayed where you are for a while, I think this needs to end. You should do exactly what you want and be determined to move forward. I would advise you to be relaxed instead of being anxious.

Maybe where you are now is boring for you and moving forward can solve these problems. I got exactly Hanged Man in your profile picture, but it was reversed. If it was upright, I would say that you should stay where you are, but it's reversed.

It might be necessary to make some changes. My reversed Hanged Man card looks determined and seems to be saying "enough is enough". I think you may need to evaluate something. But you are responsible for your actions and you should decide what to do. 🐞
Interesting, great reading, thank you.

My intuition is strong but seems to tell me many different things, which is part of the difficulty. But it's good to have another perspective. The themes you mentioned have been on my mind for a while and it feels very validating/affirming to recieve this from you.

I could give more detailed feedback in private if you want it. And I may have followup questions on some things you mentioned, if you don't mind.

Questions and answers are mixed up, sorry for that. My answer to the question about staying in your current field of work was the one about the reversed Hanged Man. Your question about career was High Priest card.

Other than that, of course, you can talk to me on Proton. I will be happy to help you.

If you are alone and have been waiting for something for a long time, it is likely that you will finally get it. My Six of Wands card represents communication and problem solving on the one hand. Finally, the struggle for patience can end and you can move on to the rewards. This card is very good for love. If you are in a relationship, if there are no good days, it may be possible to start a new path with someone new. This card can offer you what you want. In order to get rid of loneliness, you first need to socialize with people and talk to someone. If you are bored and want to embark on a new journey, you should not miss the main element, communication. This communication can eventually put you on a good path. It is also foreseeable that you will embark on a well-deserved emotional romance. My card already depicts a victory and a gain, and what you hope for will surely come true. Good things are as close as a victory. 🌺 🌻

If you have concerns about your love life, start by solving or getting rid of them. If there are problems in your love life, they are likely to improve over time. A good step would be to explain to your partner what is troubling you and resolve it. Provided, of course, that you are solution-oriented towards him/her. With mutual understanding and respect, problems can be solved and the ice can melt. Positive things are likely to happen in your love life. And yes, it can be promising. Just don't draw the wrong conclusions and be understanding. The bond between you and your partner can always carry you forward. I think your love life will be healthy and positive, just the way you want it to be. Even though I often get reversed Hanged Man, it reverses everything that exists. For example, disagreements, conflicts, bad choices, consequences and disharmony, but when we turn it in reverse, everything works in reverse. Reconciliation, solutions, recovery, hope, existence and sustenance. Reversed Hanged Man is now free from the things that exhausted him and held him captive, and yet I see him in a state of prosperity and peace. I hope for the best for you too.

Here are the decks I'm using: 💖
Hf7afa242402447e6a04fb47b724e5f46l.jpg_640x640q90.jpg

I performed the ritual for a Demon lover. It's been a long time, but I'm always in doubt.

Want to know if the request was accepted? Or if I already had it from past lives?

Thanks ☺️

Thank you for this amazing topic.

My question is.

How does my spiritual progress look in the future?

Aeternus said:

If you have concerns about your love life, start by solving or getting rid of them. If there are problems in your love life, they are likely to improve over time. A good step would be to explain to your partner what is troubling you and resolve it. Provided, of course, that you are solution-oriented towards him/her. With mutual understanding and respect, problems can be solved and the ice can melt. Positive things are likely to happen in your love life. And yes, it can be promising. Just don't draw the wrong conclusions and be understanding. The bond between you and your partner can always carry you forward. I think your love life will be healthy and positive, just the way you want it to be. Even though I often get reversed Hanged Man, it reverses everything that exists. For example, disagreements, conflicts, bad choices, consequences and disharmony, but when we turn it in reverse, everything works in reverse. Reconciliation, solutions, recovery, hope, existence and sustenance. Reversed Hanged Man is now free from the things that exhausted him and held him captive, and yet I see him in a state of prosperity and peace. I hope for the best for you too.

Thank you so much!!

This honestly brings me close to tears..

I've been doing multiple workings to get rid of past life vows (due to them having no meaning anymore, soulmates soul not existing anymore), negative love karma, etc.

I am so happy to hear that my work has paid off!!

I am thankful to the Gods as well!!

If it weren't for them, if it weren't for Father Satan, I wouldn't be here.. I am thankful!! :) :mrgreen:

Aeternus said:
Previously, someone who had not yet mastered tarot, just like me, had a similar topic. As a tarot traveler myself, I was inspired by this and felt that it would be very useful in my development.

I will not hesitate to take big steps for myself and I will always strive to be productive. It is an indescribable feeling to spread my wings and soar towards this infinite sky.

I want you to ask me whatever you are curious about, whatever comes to your mind, you can ask me. But I must say that I am not advanced in tarot, this will be something I am doing to improve myself in tarot and understanding. I am confident in intuitive things.

Hi, I'd like to request a reading if possible. I have two questions:

1. Is there a message from the gods that I should listen to right now?

2. I'm currently planning a joint investment (a small business with a long time friend), is this business more likely to be succesful or detrimental to me?

Lightning-Wings said:
Aeternus said:

Thank you so much!!

This honestly brings me close to tears..

I've been doing multiple workings to get rid of past life vows (due to them having no meaning anymore, soulmates soul not existing anymore), negative love karma, etc.

I am so happy to hear that my work has paid off!!

I am thankful to the Gods as well!!

If it weren't for them, if it weren't for Father Satan, I wouldn't be here.. I am thankful!! :) :mrgreen:

Forgot to ask: How's your tarot deck called? I can't find it anywhere online.

Could you let me know what will be my career in future.

I think you will love your future career and job and you will be happy with it. In my Three of Swords card, you may have 3 different types of jobs to choose from. Or you may have your own business with one or more partners. If there will be teamwork, this can ensure harmony and agreements, as well as healthy communication and relationships, and being with your possible business options and partners can give you satisfaction. Making a logical and rational choice will always be better for you. Nevertheless, I think you will have no regrets whatever your choice is. 🍄

I would also like to know about my love life.

I think mutual love and respect will be at the forefront of your love life. At the same time, you and your partner may feel equally in love with each other. Libra on my Justice card is in proportion. Everything can develop proportionately, without exaggeration and completely. It is possible to be loved as much as you love and respected as much as you respect. The presence of mutual understanding can offer you a peaceful relationship. In my card, this woman is blindfolded, holding the scales and the sword at the same time. This could mean that there will be trust and virtuous attitudes in your relationship. In any case, Justice card has positive and ethical possibilities. It can also indicate that the person who enters your life will be honest and good. But if you already have a partner, it could mean that honesty and harmony will continue between you. 🍀

What will my life be like in the future?

In the future I see someone who is more decisive and more in control. This person is stronger and really knows what to do. It would be possible to think of someone who is in control and can direct their own life. I think you will be stronger and more stable in the future than the person you are now. If there were things and confusions that dragged you down in the past, you may have overcome them in the future. It will only be up to you to determine the direction you will take. There may be opportunities and choices in front of you, but any one of them will be enough to give you what you deserve. The man on my Chariot card looks strong and unshakable. I also see two horses accompanying him, trying to move in the two different directions he is looking in. Options and possibilities, I think you will have control over whichever one it is. It could be your will and your dominance and control over your own personality. If you have problems in controlling yourself or if you have any problems in your life that you cannot control, I think you will overcome them in the future. ⚔️

Tell me something about my love life and about learning/gaining knowledge.

This is incredible, I received Lovers card. I'm so happy to have this card, now I'm going to interpret it. There is a very high probability that you will have a relationship full of passion and love. The couples in my card are hugging and kissing each other blindfolded. This could be a sign of deep passion and blind love. I think that these two people are very attached to each other and that their love is much more than they think. In this card there is also someone with wings who is shooting love arrows at this couple. My conclusion from this is that the person with the wings who shoots these love arrows is a God. Any God can help you in the future to provide you with a suitable partner or to make your relationship more passionate and closer. If you are a woman, a man who is very gentlemanly and exactly what you want can come into your life. If you are a man, you may find a woman you admire. I think that the love between you will be special and very different. I mentioned that the couples on my card are blindfolded and the rope also goes through their bodies and connects them together and the same rope goes behind the wings of the person I depict as a God. I see something tremendous, something elaborate and precious, as if it has been blessed and brought together. I would say that love has come from the skies and protected these two couples. 💞

I think this opening was very beautiful and I hope you enjoy it. 🦚

Aeternus said:

Tell me something about my love life and about learning/gaining knowledge.

This is incredible, I received Lovers card. I'm so happy to have this card, now I'm going to interpret it. There is a very high probability that you will have a relationship full of passion and love. The couples in my card are hugging and kissing each other blindfolded. This could be a sign of deep passion and blind love. I think that these two people are very attached to each other and that their love is much more than they think. In this card there is also someone with wings who is shooting love arrows at this couple. My conclusion from this is that the person with the wings who shoots these love arrows is a God. Any God can help you in the future to provide you with a suitable partner or to make your relationship more passionate and closer. If you are a woman, a man who is very gentlemanly and exactly what you want can come into your life. If you are a man, you may find a woman you admire. I think that the love between you will be special and very different. I mentioned that the couples on my card are blindfolded and the rope also goes through their bodies and connects them together and the same rope goes behind the wings of the person I depict as a God. I see something tremendous, something elaborate and precious, as if it has been blessed and brought together. I would say that love has come from the skies and protected these two couples. 💞

I think this opening was very beautiful and I hope you enjoy it. 🦚

It's amazing :D
Thank you so much!

Aeternus said:
It's Manga Tarot. 💓

Thank you so much!!

I found it!! :)

I do have a few questions if I may..

1. Where did you learn to read tarot from? Any specific source or book that helped you?

2. Do your cards say that I'm going to find a partner on Earth and be happy with him or would that be a waste of my energy as there isn't anybody for me on Earth?

Hi, I'm going to ask a different question, but it's something I've been asking myself for a long time.

In the future will I be able to find my dharmic destiny?

Aeternus said:

What will my life be like in the future?

In the future I see someone who is more decisive and more in control. This person is stronger and really knows what to do. It would be possible to think of someone who is in control and can direct their own life. I think you will be stronger and more stable in the future than the person you are now. If there were things and confusions that dragged you down in the past, you may have overcome them in the future. It will only be up to you to determine the direction you will take. There may be opportunities and choices in front of you, but any one of them will be enough to give you what you deserve. The man on my Chariot card looks strong and unshakable. I also see two horses accompanying him, trying to move in the two different directions he is looking in. Options and possibilities, I think you will have control over whichever one it is. It could be your will and your dominance and control over your own personality. If you have problems in controlling yourself or if you have any problems in your life that you cannot control, I think you will overcome them in the future. ⚔️
okay thanks, this is the first time I ask for fortune-telling in my life

Aeternus said:

If you are alone and have been waiting for something for a long time, it is likely that you will finally get it. My Six of Wands card represents communication and problem solving on the one hand. Finally, the struggle for patience can end and you can move on to the rewards. This card is very good for love. If you are in a relationship, if there are no good days, it may be possible to start a new path with someone new. This card can offer you what you want. In order to get rid of loneliness, you first need to socialize with people and talk to someone. If you are bored and want to embark on a new journey, you should not miss the main element, communication. This communication can eventually put you on a good path. It is also foreseeable that you will embark on a well-deserved emotional romance. My card already depicts a victory and a gain, and what you hope for will surely come true. Good things are as close as a victory. 🌺 🌻

Thank you for this. It gives me great hope, knowing my struggle is finally about to pay off

I want to ask again if I may hehe..

how is my love relationship with God FurFur?
secondly, will I be good or bad in the future or break up with God FurFur?

Aeternus said:

Hello 🥺

Could you by any chance tell me who my guardian demon is through the tarot? Please. 🤔

rokokziga said:

Brother, are you sure you have a full love relationship with this God? It is very rare to have a romantic relationship with one of the high-ranking Gods. Are they your GD, or just someone you knew from a past life? These are different situations than a love relationship, but people have confused these in the past and will continue to do so.

We have the same tarot deck :) I'm learing too! I want to ask you two questions, I know mostly what probably will come out for at least one question but I want to ask anyway.

So the first is about career, I'm kinda strugling to know what career would be the best choise for me, so if you can pull a card and hopefully get a general idea..?

The second is about love, something happened with a guy but it's mostly over now. I would like to know is there any hope with this guy? I know I should just let it go and I'm mostly done with it but I see him everyday and it is kinda difficult to compleatily let it go and there are other reasons on why too but in general i know it's not worth it. Thank you!

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=448128 time=1686267859 user_id=21286]
rokokziga said:

Brother, are you sure you have a full love relationship with this God? It is very rare to have a romantic relationship with one of the high-ranking Gods. Are they your GD, or just someone you knew from a past life? These are different situations than a love relationship, but people have confused these in the past and will continue to do so.
Wow, your mind is all over the place 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Love means a lot bro don't just look at it from one side haha8x....

Want to know if the request was accepted?

I know you're very hesitant. You're thinking that it could go either way. But instead of doubting, give yourself some time. Don't let the thoughts take over your mind. The reason you can't understand right now is that the woman in my card is blindfolded and cannot see. If your eyes are closed, focus on feeling. If you cannot see, use your senses. If you want to understand whether a Demon lover will come to you or not, first of all you have to leave your dilemmas, give time and listen to your intuition objectively. If he or she has come to you, you will feel it more than see it. Be mindful and don't take an obsessive approach to the subject. If he or she has come, I think it is a very good thing. In my card I didn't get very clear details about whether it was him/her or not, because you have to play an active role here. There is only one person in my card and I have indicated what that person can do. 🏵️

How does my spiritual progress look in the future?

You are the only element that will determine how your spiritual development will be in the future. Why? So let's get started. You are likely to develop and maximize yourself in all the areas you have and are gifted in. If you seize the opportunity for development and continue without letting it go, your competence and skills will be displayed with mastery in your Spiritual life. I think you will strive and be patient to achieve these competencies and I see that you are willing and your desire to progress seems to be ready to give you the opportunities you want. In the end I think you will rise and you will develop your abilities. I think you will have a spiritual ascension that will be the fruit of your efforts. If even now you are on the move, it is a sign that things are on the move that will come back to you. You can have a development of psychic senses. And naturally there is a possibility of leveling up. To summarize briefly, we can think that you will be much better mentally and spiritually than before. This may also indicate that the wisdom you desire will be possible. I believe that you are capable. ☺️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back