Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About GD

Lightning-Wings

So I've known for a long time that one's guardian demon shares the planet that is ruler of chart, like Venus, Jupiter, etc
, element and possibly even birth date (close to it) in order to find your GD, but what about if a god guards you, and has been for a while, despite not sharing the planet or element or birth date with you, yet you feel a strong connection with the said God?

Or what I have known is false and there is new information in regards to this?

I have looked through the list of God's, even under the section "more gods", and took note of the Gods that shared the Planet, birth date and element, yet I didn't feel any connection or like they were my GD than the God protecting me despite what I mentioned above.

This has been bothering me for a while and I wanted to know the answer.

Lightning-Wings said:
So I've known for a long time that one's guardian demon shares the planet that is ruler of chart, like Venus, Jupiter, etc
, element and possibly even birth date (close to it)

These are just minor details which can correlate, but are not mandatory. I think most people are better off simply asking Satan about this, then waiting for signs.

It helps to familiarize yourself with the Gods, but I personally wouldn't try to specifically match one to you based off chart details, as this is not always accurate. Your chart can correlate, but I don't think it always strictly matches.

The things you listed are factors that can be indications of someone being your guardian but they are not definite and do not always have to apply. Some of these do to me among others that are not listed, for everyone, it will be different. A strong attraction or fascination with a said God is often a universal indication of either a guardian or a friendship bond of some kind from a past life.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=446033 time=1685306542 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:
, element and possibly even birth date (close to it)

These are just minor details which can correlate, but are not mandatory. I think most people are better off simply asking Satan about this, then waiting for signs.

It helps to familiarize yourself with the Gods, but I personally wouldn't try to specifically match one to you based off chart details, as this is not always accurate. Your chart can correlate, but I don't think it always strictly matches.

Interesting, thank you!!

Shadowcat said:
The things you listed are factors that can be indications of someone being your guardian but they are not definite and do not always have to apply. Some of these do to me among others that are not listed, for everyone, it will be different. A strong attraction or fascination with a said God is often a universal indication of either a guardian or a friendship bond of some kind from a past life.

That's interesting!

I have always had a genuine good feeling about Lord Andras, even seeing a cartoon back when I was a very young kid about Andrasta, it just struck me with fascination, even to this day I admire Lord Andras, he has helped me in the past as well, which I appreciate him dearly for. He's super friendly, firm, yet gentle and caring (towards SS). His Aura (towards SS) is very comforting.

I have also admired Lord Phenex too, but the strongest feeling I feel is towards Lord Andras.

Lightning-Wings said:
Is it true that the GD you have in this life, you will have the said God as your GD in your next life as well or do they change?

They stay the same, it's about compatibility at the soul level.

Powerofjustice said:
Lightning-Wings said:
Is it true that the GD you have in this life, you will have the said God as your GD in your next life as well or do they change?

What about members who have reported having their Guardians change during their current lifetime? Given that, it would also make sense that these relationships are mutable rather than fixed, no?

Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:
Lightning-Wings said:

What about members who have reported having their Guardians change during their current lifetime? Given that, it would also make sense that these relationships are mutable rather than fixed, no?

I haven't seen any such accounts so I'd have to look for them, though I know that one can have many Guardians, there are members and even clergy who have said they have 2 or even 3 Guardians. Whether the old Guardian leaves or another is more active in guidance, I don't know. But I personally don't think that one can just request a new Guardian because of whatever reason, as I have seen happen in a few threads.

"My Guardian isn't beautiful enough, strong enough, have a cool enough backstory, is not the right gender.." the list of bullshit reasons is endless. I can't think of a reason that one would ever get a completely different Guardian other than somehow being prevented from working with their current one or learning everything they could from them, both of which seem unlikely to say the least. Then the problem is them and not the God in question, and one has to rectify themselves. It's a "change yourself or change everyone else in the world" kind of deal.

Powerofjustice said:
Henu the Great said:
Powerofjustice said:

I haven't seen any such accounts so I'd have to look for them, though I know that one can have many Guardians, there are members and even clergy who have said they have 2 or even 3 Guardians. Whether the old Guardian leaves or another is more active in guidance, I don't know. But I personally don't think that one can just request a new Guardian because of whatever reason, as I have seen happen in a few threads.

"My Guardian isn't beautiful enough, strong enough, have a cool enough backstory, is not the right gender.." the list of bullshit reasons is endless. I can't think of a reason that one would ever get a completely different Guardian other than somehow being prevented from working with their current one or learning everything they could from them, both of which seem unlikely to say the least. Then the problem is them and not the God in question, and one has to rectify themselves. It's a "change yourself or change everyone else in the world" kind of deal.

Interesting, thank you!!

Those people are either not in the right mental state, have still a lot of enemy programming to get rid of or are simply too superficial to actually care about anything but themselves.

To have a GD is such an honour! Think of the beautiful friendship between the two of you that can form! For lifetimes even!!

Lightning-Wings said:

Yes they will always be with you, as they never abandon their own
Simply like how an incubbi or a sucubbi follows one through lifetimes
The choice to continue with them id usually yours, but i would suggest to keep strong with your GD

Powerofjustice said:
I think this is a slight mix-up on my part. I've read at least two accounts of multiple Guardians from Lydia and HC respectively if memory serves right. I do not refer to a person 'requesting' a new Guardian, but wonder about the possibilities of multiple Guardians and what other things this might imply.

My post is not about anything like this.

Henu the Great said:
My post is not about anything like this.

I know. I just wanted to bring it up as I've seen quite a few people here who think that they can just ask for a different Guardian for every day of the week.

Apollo13 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

Yes they will always be with you, as they never abandon their own
Simply like how an incubbi or a sucubbi follows one through lifetimes
The choice to continue with them id usually yours, but i would suggest to keep strong with your GD

That's interesting, thanks! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back